Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

she's making the forums sound like some lovecraftian nether realm of endless, mind-shattering horror and chattering curses to the 1,000-headed gods

which, well...

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
don't touch the poop PJ

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
God I fuckin love Prester Jane. She's completely insane, but is also a good poster like 75% of the time, and is unashamed about it. There isn't a hill small enough she won't die on. God bless

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
cthulhu snipe

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mystes posted:

I think what I'm actually trying to say is if you're a dumb MRA person hunting for examples of women making false accusations against men, please please adopt Lowtax as your cause celebre! It will go great, I promise.

I'd be willing to wager both Tax and host drop the phrase "crazy bitch" so many times that you stop being able to parse it as distinct words instead of a collection of sounds
It's always "crazy women" and not the rear end in a top hat abuser

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Before I saw the thread, I thought she was warning lowtax not to talk to the nazi. I like the truth much better.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

mystes posted:

I think what I'm actually trying to say is if you're a dumb MRA person hunting for examples of women making false accusations against men, please please adopt Lowtax as your cause celebre! It will go great, I promise.

SA: come for the dumpster, stay for the fire!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The fun part is finding out whether the MRAs or Lowtax have a stronger aura of failure

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao 2020

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The fun part is finding out whether the MRAs or Lowtax have a stronger aura of failure

halfway through the stream they cut off rich

"sorry, but we have to end for today. sheeesh that guy was a creep!"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I'm sure most of them have a truce where they treat each other like people and save the abuse for women. lowtax's personality disorder isn't going to honor that distinction.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I think part of the problem is that lowtax is so weak and pathetic, it's hard to imagine him being able to successfully manipulate or abuse women. things like getting his rear end kicked by uwe did a lot to help and it's why I think I never internalized or laid attention to the abuse earlier

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i feel bad for our forums, but this is tremendous content

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

oxsnard posted:

don't touch the poop PJ

https://twitter.com/JanePrester/status/1276411728142594050?s=19

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

you are too pure for this world. A chud comedian walking into embarrassing himself and getting trolled until the end of days should be encouraged

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The chuds and lowtax are gonna touch butts and I think that's fine

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The chuds and lowtax are gonna touch butts and I think that's fine

He was always bound to gently caress up and have to try to become the new Jordan Peterson. He's got a good start what with being a pill addict and all.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

oxsnard posted:

you are too pure for this world. A chud comedian walking into embarrassing himself and getting trolled until the end of days should be encouraged

I mean, I'm not exactly warning him in the way I would if I wanted him to actually heed the warning...

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

honestly why would lowtax immediately pivot to go on a horrible odious right-wing racist podcast that tweets racism and calls people cucks, does he just want to cement the permanent alienation and hatred of everyone here or does he honestly think that's a good opportunity to clear the air

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I went to sleep and skipped a bunch of pages. Any major forum specific stuff besides Jeffrey owning our posts maybe?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Frog Act posted:

honestly why would lowtax immediately pivot to go on a horrible odious right-wing racist podcast that tweets racism and calls people cucks, does he just want to cement the permanent alienation and hatred of everyone here or does he honestly think that's a good opportunity to clear the air

Again though, that'd require him to do some semblance of work
even the chuds want more than a pillhead playing that dolphin game over and over again while he screams incoherently about his ex wives

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Source4Leko posted:

He was always bound to gently caress up and have to try to become the new Jordan Peterson. He's got a good start what with being a pill addict and all.

Richard telling teens to clean their rooms and only eating beef

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Frog Act posted:

The pattern of behavior does seem to be that he thinks he's never done anything wrong. That maybe the worst thing he has done is tell don't jokes that didn't land. So it's the latter, he thinks this lets him tell his side of the story. I'm sure he's also addicted to being some minor celebrity so he's going to love having alt-right chuds loving him until they turn on him for some stupid reason. The only thing they like fighting more than women is each other.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

she's making the forums sound like some lovecraftian nether realm of endless, mind-shattering horror and chattering curses to the 1,000-headed gods

which, well...

:birdthunk:

Mothmansplainer
Apr 2, 2020

Spoondick posted:

:hmmyes:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Ugh, this is going to lead to an influx of new chud accounts here

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Frog Act posted:

he's a dumb shithead hope this helped

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

twoday posted:

Ugh, this is going to lead to an influx of new chud accounts here

He was apparently already on it in 2017: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812851&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

my prediction is that Lowtax is too stupid and pathetic to be liked even by those right wingers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

patreon's at $1749 :stare: they can go that low?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Apparently lowtax was a chud all along: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/8ubl0p/anyone_else_love_lowtax/

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Spoondick posted:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax hates chuds because they're profoundly unfunny and not nearly self loathing enough for his tastes. If he pivots that way I feel like he'd probably end up rage deleting the site after it devolves into endless attack helicopter jokes

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

I think the only person to ever personally interact with lowtax and not come away from it worse off is Uwe Boll lmao

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

rejoice friends! the kingdom is at hand!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

pls rename the thread internet culture War The Contours and horrors of which you don’t understand

:hmmyes:

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Gobblecoque posted:

I think the only person to ever personally interact with lowtax and not come away from it worse off is Uwe Boll lmao

Says a lot considering their interaction was Boll punching him in the loving face lol

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoondick posted:

:yossame:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

god drat i love Prester Jane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Wheeee posted:

god drat i love Prester Jane

i would die 4 her