Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Wait, why Reene and Burt Sexual? Did they cover for him or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Them and Bird.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Wait, why Reene and Burt Sexual? Did they cover for him or something?

Back in January a bunch of goons were trying to blow the lid on Lowtax's abuse of his ex-wife including showing police statements and promoting her GoFundMe. Burt queued up bans for anyone believing the victim and Reene approved them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was burt the mod who went buckwild about a poster with mental health struggles posting their breasts? and hollered "woo hoo" about it and stuff

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

Back in January a bunch of goons were trying to blow the lid on Lowtax's abuse of his ex-wife including showing police statements and promoting her GoFundMe. Burt queued up bans for anyone believing the victim and Reene approved them.

Yeah, they need to go.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Aphrodite posted:

Them and Bird.

When people say bird are they referring to LITERALLY A BIRD(aka LITERALLY AN ADMIN) or is there another poster whose name is just “bird”

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Insertnamehere31 posted:

When people say bird are they referring to LITERALLY A BIRD(aka LITERALLY AN ADMIN) or is there another poster whose name is just “bird”

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Insertnamehere31 posted:

The admin.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I think most have forgiven Literally a Bird, given that she immediately stepped down and took action to help the latest victim.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Aphrodite posted:

The admin.

drat, she always seemed chill when I lurked in PYF :smith:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Junpei Hyde posted:

For the record if we ended up having to all go to a new forum my plan was to post one final vinceflex and perma myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QckFZm4Vp_E

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

chaleski posted:

Well said, I completely agree

Same here. Without a serious shakeup in the current admin/mod structure here, I feel like a lot of the forum's long-term problems are going to just get a band-aid at best and outright ignored at worst. But, we'll eventually see what happens, one way or another.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Same here. Without a serious shakeup in the current admin/mod structure here, I feel like a lot of the forum's long-term problems are going to just get a band-aid at best and outright ignored at worst. But, we'll eventually see what happens, one way or another.

Yeah, I keep wanting to be optimistic and I want SA to stick around but well, the PPJ poo poo just keeps popping up in my head. It's not really that PPJ was Nazi hunting or that the mods who knew thought it was a good idea. It's that at the end of all of it the response from the mod staff was either that it was a big mistake that will never happen again even though they took no steps to make sure it doesn't happen again or just a general attitude that it didn't happen in their sub so they wish they could help but :shrug:

It would just be nice for SA to stop being a place where any community initiated change is done through an actual process instead of months of screaming at people. Hopefully with Lowtax gone the fear of him coming back and smashing everything the mods and admins do will also go away and we can finally be a place where the entire community has some input and can request things and dictate what is and isn't acceptable here.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bye

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Rich Kyanka beats women.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

If only there was some sort of board where he could post messages to defend himself.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i hope Lowtax does the podcast in his classic "old lady" prank call voice

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wendell posted:

Rich Kyanka beats women.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm imaging the god-emperor of mankind saying all of that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
e: .

Rarity fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 26, 2020

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
renee is reneeally bad

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Seth Rollins posted:

renee is reneeally bad

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

A lot of good, normal people in the gbs thread

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

I'm glad Uwe Boll punched Lowtax in the head real hard.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i shouldn't post in qcs. you should only post there if you are smart and understand words, and realize that your intent is not somehow magically transmitted to everyone else through what you say even if you don't say words good. what a dumbo... this poster; me. Dumber than hell. Can't even Talk right.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
QCS is a bad forum full of bad faith posters

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

The only good subforum is coupons

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

QCS is a bad forum full of bad faith posters

It really is.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

im crying

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I would like to thank the people in this thread for posting updates and facebook snips and whatnot. The gbs thread moves impossibly fast and is 80% pictures of weird wieners and goons barfing from 2004, so I appreciate there being a place I can actually get updates on the situation amongst likeminded weirdos

Also imo we should stop being goons now. What are we?

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 26, 2020

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Wendell posted:

It really is.

But enough about the admins!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bluedeanie posted:

I would like to think the people in this thread for posting updates and facebook snips and whatnot. The gbs thread moves impossibly fast and is 80% pictures of weird wieners and goons barfing from 2004, so I appreciate there being a place I can actually get updates on the situation amongst likeminded weirdos

Don't know if you missed this, but Lowtax literally going on a misogyny podcast to defend himself :-/

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Don't know if you missed this, but Lowtax literally going on a misogyny podcast to defend himself :-/

I saw, and i s my d h

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I'd rather pull put my own goddamn teeth then listen to even 30 seconds of whatever that turd circus is gonna be

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'd rather pull put my own goddamn teeth then listen to even 30 seconds of whatever that turd circus is gonna be

I almost want to listen out of morbid curiosity but I know better.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Bluedeanie posted:

I would like to think the people in this thread for posting updates and facebook snips and whatnot. The gbs thread moves impossibly fast and is 80% pictures of weird wieners and goons barfing from 2004, so I appreciate there being a place I can actually get updates on the situation amongst likeminded weirdos

Friends?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bluedeanie posted:

Idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

online is messy