Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

T-man posted:

my dream is to get a job that lets me smoke vape weed on the job

this, along with it being a common work from home gig for purposes of health accommodations, is why im currently workin on turning my 30-year programming hobby into a money career

learning 2 code to own the reaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.goldbelly.com/pride-eats

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

EAT, GAY,

LOVE!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Someone just got bagels delivered from NY to Florida. :wtc:

Fresh bread things are good because they're fresh.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Someone just got bagels delivered from NY to Florida. :wtc:

Fresh bread things are good because they're fresh.

the whole point of goldbelly is its all the regional crap you cant get any more after you move out of state

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

boar guy posted:

the whole point of goldbelly is its all the regional crap you cant get any more after you move out of state

It makes sense for things with a longer shelf life than bread but getting a bagel shipped that far just blows my mind.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Inceltown posted:

It makes sense for things with a longer shelf life than bread but getting a bagel shipped that far just blows my mind.

you ever had zabar's (in nyc) coffee and rugelach? we get it shipped to ca a couple times a year. its that good

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

boar guy posted:

you ever had zabar's (in nyc) coffee and rugelach? we get it shipped to ca a couple times a year. its that good

Not sure that they ship to Australia. Decent coffee is everywhere here too so it does my head in thinking about getting it shipped.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Len posted:

So apparently this was from last year but what you got wasn't what was shown

So it's just the regular sampler set but in a box instead of wrapped in plastic, for something like a 15$ mark-up? Neat.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the chrissy teigen goldbelly pandemic meltdown was one of the greatest of all time

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wät

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
"biological age of 9" (shows man clearly at least 27)
???

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Peanut President posted:

???

I'm guessing it's the health age thing. Like how a 20 year old alcoholic smoker actually has the health of a 60 year old.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
so he's got the physical abilities of a 9 year old? :wtc:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
haha babydick

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006

boar guy posted:

I've never had that particular rugelach but there's a guy based out of Palm Springs that sells his at the Joshua Tree Farmer's Market. The company is called Cherry's Rugelach, and if you're ever out in the Hi Desert it's certainly worth taking a stop.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

not for long once all the reps he's putting in at the penis gym start to pay off

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
get a penis gym, reverse puberty

balls are again stored in the abdomen

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
smh at all the scrawny dicked guys spending hours sweating on the penis ellipticals while me and the swole dick bros are doing 15 minutes of compound free weight kegel complexes in the power cage

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Peanut President posted:

???

Birthday: February 29

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

There is no such thing as a non-douchebag biohacker. I looked.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

That guy that experimented on himself with his lactose intolerance cure virus seemed alright

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

other people appear to be seeing this too so I don’t think I had a stroke but I’m still not sure

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

so we're just doxxing cumshitter now???

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Ugato posted:

other people appear to be seeing this too so I don’t think I had a stroke but I’m still not sure
The editor's friends needed a favor because their adult kid failed another side project and they need him to do anything so they don't lose face at social gatherings

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

What, did he get bitten by a vampire? Peter Thiel, perhaps?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress is a "penis gym". Is that what brothels are called these days?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

once I read a thing about an organization of dudes who are upset about being circumcised without their consent. they try to regrow their foreskins by attaching weights and barbells etc. that's my best guess re: "penis gym"

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Googled him and a penis gym appears to be tying a weight round you knob and clenching your pelvic muscles to bounce it up and down.

Once you spent enough time at that you can advance to helicoptering your dick.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Marenghi posted:

tying a weight around your knob
That's just called marriage! :dadjoke:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Lol I wonder if they've had any takers

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

CloFan posted:

Lol I wonder if they've had any takers

based on their Facebook page, maybe not?

WNC Property Management’s Facebook posted:

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for contacting us. We wanted to share some info with you about this situation, as there is some understandable confusion.

First, we’d like to stress that prepaid lease agreements are not our company policy. In working with the owner of this particular property, a decision was made to request 12-months of prepaid rent for anyone who could not verify a significant source of income or additional savings. This was a unique circumstance due to a previous situation at this property, and we are obligated to uphold client requests. This was not intended for one specific industry and this policy is not in place for other properties.

We have since chosen to remove this property from the market and not to re-list the property unless it can be offered without the prepaid requirement.

As for everyone in this community – we stand with you! We’re sorry that our initial email didn’t fully explain the situation, and understand that 12-months rent would be extremely rare for someone to have on-hand, and we know these are really tough times for everyone. We have also been heavily impacted over the last few months and have even stopped services that we’ve offered since 2014.

We want to do the right thing and we support the community. We hope we come out at the end of this pandemic soon, and stronger together.

- WNC Property Management

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Jeff Bezos could pay five hundred dollars for every post every made on the Something Awful forums in the last twenty years and still have forty billion dollars left over.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Platystemon posted:

Jeff Bezos could pay five hundred dollars for every post every made on the Something Awful forums in the last twenty years and still have forty billion dollars left over.

My posts deserve a billion each

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He would be getting a great deal on my posts but I'll accept the offer

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

i used to think maybe the communists in china went a bit overboard killing the landlords, but now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
That is implying that it is normal to charge for rental application. For real?