Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

bonelessdongs posted:

Oh scheiße I've been caught :DDDD

I KNOW NOTHING!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

let it mellow posted:

can you please clarify whether they are no help in this situation or they can be trusted in this subject?

uhm well, we clearly ignored them on this one and i would suggest continuing to ignore them if that makes it more clear, they just happened to be right once

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

I don't follow the pick drama because it's loving stupid, I'm just seeing a parallel to LadyAmbien, who was also widely reviled on these forums after her foray into D&D even before the divorce.

Feel free to explain why her being a forums heel means her allegations of rape threats shouldn't be believed.

it's not about weather or not people like pick it's about weather or not people should believe loving kiwifarms taken together with a history of picks behavior. i absolutely believe that pick believes it's true. it's almost certainly not.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un3NkWnHl9Q&hd=1

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

zer0spunk posted:

i feel for this girl :\

Looking at the abuser playbook, the history of sexual assault by the therapist was likely lowtax 's way of getting close to her

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sitting Here posted:

Sorry, someone else did say that and that was what I was referring to.

The cover-up narrative is perplexing because most of us found out about what happened to lady Ambien via the forums, and donated to her because of links found on the forums. A lot of people including the mods seemed to not know what to think, which is obvious because the entire forum didn't rebel and kick lowtax out that time; the narrative was that lowtaxs kid was kidnapped and that is a powerful thing to seed in people's minds, even if intellectually we knew lowtax was poo poo.

Hell I quietly stopped supporting him but didn't feel comfortable acting like I knew what was going on. This time I do, and SA has done the right thing by rejecting him utterly. I think the narratives surrounding the mods are not super accurate though

He's a classic narcissist. I know people are gonna go "lol diagnosing people over the internet here but don't take it from me, take it from the Mayo Clinic:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

quote:

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

It's loving eerie how many boxes he checks here (Hint: It's all of them)

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Sitting Here posted:

No they are depressingly terrible people and the world would be an objectively better place if their brand of poison didn't exist, even if they sometimes shed light on evil people

That's been my experience lurking SA

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
"lmao who'd believe lowtax hes an abusive piece of poo poo"

"what do you mean you didnt believe that kf rightly harassed someone this one time"

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

QueenAnnesDead posted:

R = Lowtax
L = Logan

L: *unintelligible mumbling*
R: Yeah, what kind of respect have you showing to me that I should be looking in your face?
L: I've been defending you on Kiwifarms all day long.
R: Who gives a poo poo about Kiwifarms?
L: Uh... (your lawyer)
R: I didn't ask you to do that.
L: Your lawyer...
R: I didn't ask you to do that.
L: Richard...
R: What?
L: Why do you hate me?
R: I just wish that you'd leave me alone. I don't like you. I don't wanna be with you. I wish you would respect that.
L: Okay, well, um... I... spoke to the police officer yesterday...
R: Uh huh...
L: And she said that I... have a lot of things here.
R: Uh huh...
L: And I don't know what it is that you're trying to accomplish, Richard.
R: I'm trying to accomplish you leaving because I don't want you here anymore.
L: What are you going to get in exchange?
R: I don't want anything in exchange, I just want you gone.
L: Because you dislike me?
R: YES!
*footsteps*
L: Why are you the way that you are?
R: I dunno, probably the same reason you called my ex-wife to say that, y'know, I hit you last night and you lied to her. And probably the same reason why now you're trying to...
L: I fixed it.
R: You fixed it?
L: I fixed it.
R: The fact that you LIED and then you lied again. Which one was the real lie?
L: Well, the real lie is that I had a panic attack.
R: The real lie is that you had a panic attack.
L: But it's not a lie. It's very true. I had a panic attack.
R: You'd been drinking.
L: Well... I think that... a panic attack and h... having been drinking are not mutually exclusive.
R: Uh huh... so then you just lied to the police.
L: No, I didn't.
R: No, what did you say to police?
L: What does it matter to you?
R: Because you're telling somebody something that you said about me, and I'd like to know what it was!
L: I said that you... threw me on the ground.
R: I threw you on the ground?
L: But they didn't believe it. Did they.
R: Why is that?
L: Because... I was... clearly in the midst of a... an episode.
R: YEAH. And maybe because it didn't happen?
L: I think that...
R: You cannot remember anythings that happen after you've been drinking, YOU KNOW THAT.
L: I... remember... what you've told me.
R: Yeah. But this time you don't remember this.
L: No, I...
R: THIS time, YOU remember FOR SURE what happened here.
L: No, I remember what you told me. I remember that I, I *felt* as if you had hit me but what had actually happened was you had stood up and your feet were slippery and I had roused you from sleep very quickly.
R *slurring*: Yes, you had punched me in my herniated disk that was up against my nerve... after you sending me probably about 30 messages saying how you wanted to kill yourself and how I treat you like poo poo.
L: Well... I just know that... when... I... fell to the ground, it was because it was an accident... it was...
R: Uh huh, but you told the police officer that I back-handed you, so you lied to the police.
L: The police didn't take a statement...
R: But you lied to the police.
L: The police didn't take a statement.
R: That's for... that's... not... what I'm asking! It's yes or no, did you or did you not lie to the police just like did you or did you not lie to my ex-wife?!
L: I... lied... I don't remember what it was that was the truth or a lie at the time.
R: Oh, okay. But you just told me that you lied.
L: Well, NOW I know that. And that's what I was saying on Kiwi Farms is that I said that I... I had roused you...
R: Heh. "Roused me".
L: And you felt that I had hit you in the back of the neck and I did not INTEND that...
R: Why did you even need to put that on another website?
L: Because I wanted to have proof that... uh... what had happened was totally... uh... copacetic at the time.
R: Mmm.
L: It was not at all abnormal.
R: And now you're going to lie to the police to stay here?
L: What do you mean "lie to the police"?"
R: Well, you already lied to them once, I assume you're going to lie to them again to stay here.
L: Why would I lie to them?
R: Because you were just telling me how, uh, you've been here for 30 days which means that you're a tenant.
L: I've been here since... May 5th. Which is the truth. That's not a lie.
R: Okay.
L: And it's... I'm sorry, what?
R: I said hold on. You can get away, out of my face, please.
L: What's wrong with you?
R: I don't want you in my face. I don't want there to be another sudden confrontation from you.
L: Well, what are you writing?
R: I'm TYPING IN how long it takes before somebody becomes, uh, a resident.
L: So you don't want me here?
R: No, I don't want you here.
L: But... I thought you said I could stay until tomorrow?
R: I said you could stay until you got your packages. But if you're going to be... making up or hearing things, saying that you're going to bring me to court to keep you here for 30 days, then I'm not going to let you bring... stay that long, and you're leaving tomorrow.
L: I'm not... making up anything.
R: Mmm.
L: I just... I want us to be... I want us to be... peaceful.
R: That's not going to happen. You've burned every bridge that you had.
L: Why?
R: Hmm?
L: Why?
R: WHY?! Because of all the LIES, the you attacking me in the middle of the night, you screaming at me, you not respecting me, you not listening to me, you... you ignoring me when I asked you to STOP drinking and you continuing to drink! You're not respecting ME AT ALL! Everything
L: I...
R: NO.
L: That doesn't sound at all like actual... like, like, these don't sound like actual accusations in a court of law.
R: WHAT?! You don't have to PROVE why you DON'T LOVE SOMEONE IN A COURT OF LAW!! I'm not MARRIED TO YOU!
L: Well, no... but... um, I've been here since the 5th of May...
L: And I'm pretty sure I count as a tenant.
L: And... y'know, if you hate me that bad, then that's very unfortunate.
R: Mmm. You're not required to give a guest a 30 day notice no matter how long that person has lived in your home. *clicks tongue* Huh!
L: No, but wh... do you own this home? Is that th..
R: *sigh* No, I'll have *someone, can't make out name; Sean Pink?* do it. She'll kick your rear end out in a day.
L: Why are you looking at him?
R: I just did.
L: Can I see? *a long pause* Alright, lemme look. Let ME look at something. Hehehe.
*another long pause*
L: Why are you treating me this way?
R: I've... are you going to ask that question, seriously, again?
L: So you don't love me at all?
R: No, like I've said: you've burned every single bridge.
L: You don't...
R: You have.
L: That's so sad.
R: It is sad.
L: It's sad on your behalf.
R: Why is that?
L: Because... your soul is...
R: *incredulously* My soul?!
L: ... is so cold.
R: How was your soul last night?
L: Uh...
R: How was your soul when I asked you to not drink and you keep drinking. How was YOUR soul when I would ask if you'd been drinking and you'd lie to me and say that you weren't.
L: My soul... was... struggling every single time. My soul was in full, in full view of whatever it is that you believe in. But your soul is, uh, you don't have one.
R: Well. That's terrible.
L: It IS terrible for you. Why are you being this way? I thought you said that we could talk tomorrow.
R: Because I... I never said this longer than 20 minutes ago, so you don't remember, I said if you're going to try to LEGALLY stay here for 30 days, and you're going to try to take me to court, then I have NOTHING left to say to you!
L: Well... I... I just wanna talk to you mano a mano, that's all I care about.
R: Yeah, and I asked you for one thing...
L: I'm not tryna go to court...
R: You just said repeatedly that you WILL take me to court.
L: I... y'know... I have no desire to go to court.
R: Then why did you just say that you will take me to court?
L: I... b-because you can't just throw me out.
R: I'm not THROWING you out, and you can't just lie to police and you can't just lie to my ex-wife and you can't just RUIN MY LIFE.
L: I've been... remedying... everything said, since last night, I... I've been sitting on, uh, uh, Kiwifarms.
R: *at mention of KF* Mmm!
L: I've been sitting and I've been saying you're an honorable man, that you did nothing wrong, that I was the one who, uh, acted improperly.
R: Mmm. Did I ask you to do that?
L: Well, no.
R: No. What did I only ask for you to do? To text me. And are you doing that?
L: I don't know what you want from me, Richard.
R: I don't know how to explain this any clearer: I said one thing: I want you to text me. I do not want to see you tonight. I do not want to talk to you tonight. If you have a question, you may text me. But I don't want you near me.
L: Why are you doing this now? What... why... what if we can talk about this in a couple of days?
R: What if...
L: Or what if tomorrow?
R: What if! We'll deal with that then, but right now you're not even showing me the respect to listen to the ONE rule.
L: What's your one rule?
R: I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT MY ONE RULE IS.
L: Text you.
R: Yes.
L: Wh...
R: And see? You can't even listen, like, I say "this is the rule". And instead of saying "okay, that's the rule", you have to argue with me, and we get no where with this.
L: I've been trying to talk to you, it, w-would you like for me to enter the thread and say "Rich said..."
R: I DON'T CARE what you say on Kiwi Farms.
L: You don't care?
R: No.
L: Okay.
R: But can you please do it up stairs, where I asked?
L: I'm sorry. Were you speaking to me?
R: Why are you saying it like that? I asked you one thing...
L: UH, I'M SORRY, you wanted me to say "sir", well...
R: WHAT?!
L: Well, um, I'm not gonna say "sir" anymore.
R: Okay. Don't do it. I don't like being called "sir". I told you that.
L: *giggles* Good. Then what the gently caress do you want?
R: I ASKED YOU if you could PLEASE go up stairs!
L: Um, I think I'll stand right here.
R: 'k, then I will call the cops.
L: You're gonna call the cops?
R: Mmm, yeah.
L: Y... *recording ends*

Shoot, I forgot what I was gonna say.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

He's a classic narcissist. I know people are gonna go "lol diagnosing people over the internet here but don't take it from me, take it from the Mayo Clinic:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

It's loving eerie how many boxes he checks here (Hint: It's all of them)

i agree 100% hes a narcissist, i came to the same conclusion myself

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Shut the gently caress up about Pick already, shes completely banal.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

I don't follow the pick drama because it's loving stupid, I'm just seeing a parallel to LadyAmbien, who was also widely reviled on these forums after her foray into D&D even before the divorce.

Feel free to explain why her being a forums heel means her allegations of rape threats shouldn't be believed.

I was speaking specifically about this thread, which has gone by so fast all I've been able to see is a few people (myself included) calling her annoying and narcissistic. If anyone is making rape threats about her on discord they're repugnant filth who should be fired into the sun or, better yet, into the cold nothingness of empty space.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I haven't had much reason to do anything but browse c-spam or occasionally post in games in years, but christ that text and that transcript really resonate with me. I've known plenty of people like that, who have super high opinions of their own intelligence and expectations of success that don't match up with what life throws at them. He sound's like he thinks he's owed better damnit and expresses that in these weird Takedowns over everyone he feels like he can get away with it with just so he can go on thinking he's the Big Man. I'm reminded of Ted Kaczynski, at least in temperment, when he gets defensive and incredulous that you dare to question him. I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison to make, but who cares. He's a bastard.

A lot of SA's culture in the past has been based around getting one up on somebody. Sometimes it was good and funny, sometimes it got out of hand and SA ended up looking like poo poo. Anybody remember Malatora? The cyborg dragon city-state utopia eternally at war with the inferior humans who just don't understand? That multilayered onion of poo poo, where it turned out after a lot of obsessive detective work that the big guy on those forums appeared to be grooming some of the younger girls there in their super double secret tree fort forum? I was gonna say Lowtax is at least that bad, but I'm pretty sure dragon guy never physically abused anybody.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Looking at the abuser playbook, the history of sexual assault by the therapist was likely lowtax 's way of getting close to her

sweet that did it im fuckin off here for awhile i hope this all gets resolved love u all farewell

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So this is the guy who now gets hundreds of thousands of dollars cash to make goons feel clean, right

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Lol, that is a killer last line.

i'm still dying at the line about $100 cookies and insane midlife crisis sports car lease from one of her original posts, amazing choice to include those little factoids

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

bonelessdongs posted:

Just so we're all on the same page here, "Nazi offsite" means "Didn't treat Lowtax and my forum buddies as flawless and dared to discuss the not so great things people have done," right?

no lol

if you think kf isn't a nazi hell site you haven't looked at it for more than 10 seconds. it's full of poo poo like this, this is one of the most popular threads in their "politics" subforum

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Sitting Here posted:

It's obviously about abuse victims. And people are using the anger surrounding that to act out the same old forums poo poo. Maybe you're not one but your characterization of the situation isnt really accurate either way sorry

i had no idea who burt or reene were before this and never read the boards they post on

have you actually read the thread showing in great detail what burt did?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3930176

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Also nice try kiwifarms, inspect editing the page to look like I self posted there.

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

zer0spunk posted:

i feel for this girl :\

just for context

he would have been 31 / 32 when she was 12

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

One thing about the recording:

I didn't listen to it because I'm still hosed up from that video, but how did it get out? It couldn't have "leaked" unless lowtax posted it somewhere.

Did he post that audio to kiwifarms himself?

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Oof.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Colorfinger posted:

just for context

its grooming, he used his internet fame to lure young women and then abused them

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Stalin-Chan posted:

no you're wrong and you're being an idiot, KF is a cesspool and they didn't help in this situation at all by being entirely unreliable and unbelievable and willing to jump to any conclusion in any other situation thus making their findings worthless, nobody was ever going to listen to them and in the future i suggest still ignoring them in any subject outside of this one

By posting police reports and other evidence of Lowtax having gamer moments with women?

Android Blues posted:

no lol

if you think kf isn't a nazi hell site you haven't looked at it for more than 10 seconds. it's full of poo poo like this, this is one of the most popular threads in their "politics" subforum

I wasn't talking about KF in particular in my first post. I was thinking more of how it seems everywhere that isn't SA is supposedly full of nazi magachuds who hate SA for no reason

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

let it mellow posted:

yeah, everyone else should work for you while you sleep.... this is a lowtax alt lol

Um no

1. I don't beat women
2. I'm a big gay
3. I don't beat women

TIL asking for a link makes me an incognito serial woman abuser.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Has anyone else ever gotten the equivalent of a macarthur fellowship for beating their girlfriend

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I didn't listen to it because I'm still hosed up from that video, but how did it get out? It couldn't have "leaked" unless lowtax posted it somewhere.

i think kiwifarms believes that he 'leaked' multiple things there over the past couple of years. i guess lowtax thought the audio would exonerate him? lmao

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

Stalin-Chan posted:

its grooming, he used his internet fame to lure young women and then abused them

exactly

sorry rich i've known you for almost 20 years but (among several other gross and unconscionable things that you've done that I was unaware of) this is just loving gross

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's the end

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

It's the end

forums dying, cloud.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

bonelessdongs posted:

wasn't talking about KF in particular in my first post. I was thinking more of how it seems everywhere that isn't SA is supposedly full of nazi magachuds who hate SA for no reason

i dunno i find it telling that "nazi offsite" can describe like 3 different places off the top of my head

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

also its insanely hosed that burt has a yacht called the loving lolita and made weird pervy posts about his own daughter. can we at the very least have the guy not be a loving moderator any more

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Pick posted:

This is for the lurkers:

Please, please, please fellow women, remember a corollary to "Believe Women": believe his ex. She's usually contacting you to warn you. Almost every single ex of an abusive man I've ever met will try to warn his new girlfriend off and it's very sad how often it is taken seriously. She's NOT jealous she is trying to HELP.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

bonelessdongs posted:

By posting police reports and other evidence of Lowtax having gamer moments with women?

I wasn't talking about KF in particular in my first post. I was thinking more of how it seems everywhere that isn't SA is supposedly full of nazi magachuds who hate SA for no reason

no... by being completely unreliable and useless and obnoxious and for being filled with nazis, all good reasons to ignore everything they post and anything they find, i have 0 regrets not reading KF about lowtax

im far more upset with the mods of this forum for covering this up, i really have 0 expectations though that i would ever pay attention to anything on KF

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o53qMAMW1M

Lowtax is drunk and live folks.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

it's a discord attachment so I'm assuming he either sent it to someone/posted it on a Discord server who decided to share it

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

oh poo poo

NightConqueror
Oct 5, 2006
im in ur base killin ur mans
coming out of posting retirement: yoooo this is a live disaster

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

bonelessdongs posted:

That's been my experience lurking SA

IDK i can go to kiwifarms and within a minute find gleeful transphobia, misogyny, and racism. SA is full of turds but they have big hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Colorfinger posted:

just for context

I'm curious about how they met. He hasn't been involved enough with these forums to meet people casually in ages it seems...has he been seeking out vulnerable women through this website?