Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

is there a healthy way to compress your dog?

Yeah you put them in some of that vacuum sealed plastic packaging like the kind you can use to compress clothes and things for storage in off seasons.

You might ask "but how do they breathe?" but this is not a problem. Just like how vacuum sealing helps preserve food such as meat, it will also preserve your dog, which is also mostly made of meat.

This process not only compresses and preserves your dog, it also slows down it's metabolism to a tiny crawl compared to normal, allowing them to be stored this way safely for up to months at a time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Sitting Here posted:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I....didn't post in this thread in spite of the clear instructions in the title

I'm listening to some Beach Boys recording sessions and thinking about life and such, which is pretty good all things considered. How about you?

i've been just kinda makin silly little loops in ableton and thinking about life too. it's pretty good if you let it be

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

i dunno where to post this but i know several posters r very tied 2 the idea of slowpoke as the embodiment of trashed crew and (someday) we might b able to get a tag for it. taking these facts in2 account and then me finding this picture someone drew on the internet has led me to this proposition

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

i dunno where to post this but i know several posters r very tied 2 the idea of slowpoke as the embodiment of trashed crew and (someday) we might b able to get a tag for it. taking these facts in2 account and then me finding this picture someone drew on the internet has led me to this proposition

nut don't tell the other posters but you are my favourite

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

:blush:

Goons Are Gifts

Finger Prince

I never learned how to add a sig :negative:
Do I need to use img tags? Or does it need to be approved by an admin?

Goons Are Gifts

You just put the image in the sig box in your UCP using regular BBCode, yeah. It's super easy, not admin or mod involvement needed, it goes through automatically and all posts have it, even old ones.

ChubbyChecker

the proudest moment of my life

Drunk Beekeeper

Is this deception?
hi friends, I need some chill in my life. I’ll stop lurking and start posting if that’s cool with y’all?

do you pronounce it “bee why oh bee” or “bee-yob”?

I dream of having a cool av or sig (or both!) like you guys someday

ChubbyChecker

Drunk Beekeeper posted:

hi friends, I need some chill in my life. I’ll stop lurking and start posting if that’s cool with y’all?

welcome hello and chat

i wouldnt recommend on buying avs until the situations clears, but perhaps a mod could ask an admin to get you a new one

ask for the art here

avs: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

sigs: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3926536

xcheopis

Tanuki yelled at me until I woke up and gave him his morning treat and now this is going on

Kinda hard to take pictures when he's snuggled up like this

Love the little squawking idiot so much

ChubbyChecker

xcheopis posted:

Tanuki yelled at me until I woke up and gave him his morning treat and now this is going on

Kinda hard to take pictures when he's snuggled up like this

Love the little squawking idiot so much

what a great cat

Goons Are Gifts

Drunk Beekeeper posted:

Hello welcome so happy to have you!!

It's pronounced "BYOB" actually but we accept alternatives here

Manifisto

Sitting Here posted:

hey i'm a lurker following the rule in the title of this thread.

I could use some chill thoughts rn. What are some chill thoughts you've had recently?

there is a macaw on youtube that is obsessed with looking at his feet.

he is a happy, well adjusted parrot and he is not in pain. he just has a habit of bending down and taking a close look at his feet. something is going through his bird brain, I don't know what, but he finds this endlessly fascinating.

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

I wouldn't blame him, I stare at my feet on every socially acceptable occasion as well. They're so weird, look at them.

Actually I think feet fascination isn't so uncommon, look at everything Tarantino ever made.

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Actually I think feet fascination isn't so uncommon, look at everything Tarantino ever made.

lol

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

there is a macaw on youtube that is obsessed with looking at his feet.

he is a happy, well adjusted parrot and he is not in pain. he just has a habit of bending down and taking a close look at his feet. something is going through his bird brain, I don't know what, but he finds this endlessly fascinating.

"My ancestors used these to disembowel you stupid mammals"

Finger Prince

Goons Are Great posted:

You just put the image in the sig box in your UCP using regular BBCode, yeah. It's super easy, not admin or mod involvement needed, it goes through automatically and all posts have it, even old ones.

Tyvm! I was confused by the "img tags OFF" words.

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

"My ancestors used these to disembowel you stupid mammals"

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

I don't think I did it right.

Manifisto

evergreen:

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

I tried typing that url into my browser and got an error that the image does not exist

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

evergreen:

Birdandmoon is so good. I need to start buying their stuff.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

I tried typing that url into my browser and got an error that the image does not exist

https://i.imgur.com/I6F0Oqx.gif

Manifisto

because there's a zero next to a capital "O", of course

Manifisto

more obvious in comic sans, clearly the superior font

Goons Are Gifts

Tell me about your morning routine. Do you have one? What does it look like? Would it be good Montage material because it's so on point and precise, or do you prefer the dangers of the unknown with a lassez Faire morning?

I for one am athirst for chaos, so my mornings don't even begin in the morning and sometimes I don't even leave the bed for like three hours before my caffeine addiction forces me to move.

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

Tell me about your morning routine. Do you have one? What does it look like? Would it be good Montage material because it's so on point and precise, or do you prefer the dangers of the unknown with a lassez Faire morning?

I for one am athirst for chaos, so my mornings don't even begin in the morning and sometimes I don't even leave the bed for like three hours before my caffeine addiction forces me to move.

I'm trained to wake up pretty early, whether or not I want to, so coffee is a must. But first, snacks for Tanuki! He gets freeze-dried salmon or chicken. Then coffee. Then sort of check my favourite websites. Then the whole get dressed, feed cat actual nutrition, get my poo poo together (lunch, etc.), then out the door.

Maximum amount of time for all this is 2.5 hours, since pain sometimes wakes me up at 4:30.

Ayin

Have a great day.

Sitting Here posted:

I could use some chill thoughts rn. What are some chill thoughts you've had recently?
It's raining really nicely outside and I have a window cracked (or else the rain will come in) so there's some nice air movement going on in here

also this should be my 500th post, I haven't made that many posts on a forum in a long time (e: oh I forgot byob doesn't count for the total, well!)
when I was a kid I was so thrilled to finally reach the big One Hundred on my first message board

I try to have a routine but it doesn't always work out

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Bit late to the party, but I just wanted to note that in true somethingawful style, in this thread, a bee hole was posted, with a ring.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Finger Prince posted:

this image itself is kind of a cool sig

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

City of Glompton

i am lucky to have pretty chill mornings the last few years, which i cherish. i get up around 7:30 or 8 am, stumble out to the living room and have coffee and breakfast while looking at the forums or reading the news, or maybe playing a video game. in normal times i'd get ready for work around 8:45 and leave the house at 9:45 to get to the office by 10

now i just get ready around 9:30 and log on at 10

weekends are even lazier and if it is really nice i'll sit out on the deck to have coffee instead of inside and i'll stay there until it gets too hot

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pahilla the Hun

quote:

yes

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince

Did this work?

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 27, 2020

Pahilla the Hun

Finger Prince posted:

Did this work?

i love you, but, no just tiny squares on my end friend

e: wait what now its dancing sorry, thats lolsome

thanks nesamdoom!!

Finger Prince

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i love you, but, no just tiny squares on my end friend

I downloaded and reuploaded vanisher's gif and both seem to work as img tags but don't show up as a sig.

Finger Prince

Ok I tried everything I could think of...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I did it! And I don't know what I did! But it worked so that's a result!

E-oh goddamnit