Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

The Kins posted:

i think lowtax said (so take with a truckload of salt) that he's working in advertising and retired from Dumb Internet Stuff. which is probably for the best

I think he works for Condé Nast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Gyshall posted:

What did I miss the last day and a half?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

G.A.P.O. posted:

Couldn't Jeffrey at least give Lowtax one of those effectively permanent 100,000 hour probations or whatever? Something to show y'all are serious about his not coming back? Pretend he made a grammatical error, maybe that'll light a fire under your rear end.

It would probably sabotage what little hope there is of Lowtax actually selling Something Awful LLC

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lowtax helping his wife down the stairs:

Really bad post

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

The Kins posted:

ahh, the battlefield 1942 days... good times. it's kind of a shame that the goon-made joke mod with the name that i probably can't post in gbs anymore never got finished but a.) goon project and b.) it's probably aged like milk anyway. i think i cut up some star wars sounds for it but i don't think they got used.

I had a lot of fun with this mod, particularly with the winged jeeps that had rapid-fire howitzers mounted on the wings. The pro strat was to point the howitzers behind the jeep, then hold down the fire button to launch the jeep into the stratosphere at mach 7.

pop a Xanax
Oct 7, 2009

when you have a desperate need to calm down or you are stuck in a groove that is addiction
I wonder how much this site is worth really

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Baller Time posted:

Has he blamed everything on Ambien yet?

gently caress, now I want to see him stream games with Rosanne Barr

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

wrestling has gotten weird!

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

JakeP posted:

Oh for sure me too. It was always one of my favorite extremely stupid parts about this place back in the day

Hey OP. Here's Lowtax's twitch stream from yesterday if you want to add it your history post (with the dogs gif cut out)
https://anonfiles.com/9bgeKcCfo8/Lowtax_stream_croped_lower_resolution_and_framerate_m4v

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Idiots saying "where's the evidence huh?????"

very very few people have said that

i've been F5ing too much for my own good but this is the most united i've ever seen the forums

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

gently caress, now I want to see him stream games with Rosanne Barr

he already streamed with a woman with a controversial past who has a shrill annoying voice

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Apparently he’s been texting Logan still, this time to promise he won’t leak her nudes, but in that way where you’re really just reminding someone that it’s a thing you have the power to do.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Zeta Acosta posted:

Really bad post

oh shut up coward

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

christmas boots posted:

Apparently he’s been texting Logan still, this time to promise he won’t leak her nudes, but in that way where you’re really just reminding someone that it’s a thing you have the power to do.

yikeseroo

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

starbarry clock posted:

he already streamed with a woman with a controversial past who has a shrill annoying voice

your av is great

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

christmas boots posted:

aw its right above me isnt it

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Hey "cancel squad!" I know you've been waiting to hear from me,

:whatup:

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Kins posted:

i think lowtax said (so take with a truckload of salt) that he's working in advertising and retired from Dumb Internet Stuff. which is probably for the best

That's why we needed to donate to Lowtax's Patreon

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

LifeSunDeath posted:

That was the prophetic meaning of pusher and shover robots. Egads.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

UHD posted:

your av is great

i love your nails

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Pivo posted:

yikeseroo

As if we didn't need more reason for Jeff to hurry in shoving him onto that ice floe already.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

dans posted:

I don't know about y'all but I think I'm gonna go get goonpuke drunk

i did this last night (minus the puke) and tbh it owned

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dolomite posted:

I believe it was him. I know for certain it was somebody with "pants" in their name. He married tilala shortly before she passed away. I remember talking to her and she was extremely happy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=741#post506081215

Looks like he's in the clear. Must be another pants.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i didnt post it i gave it to someone else to be played on his public radio show that's very different

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Pivo posted:

yikeseroo

Make no mistake: This is a *threat*. He's saying "I'm a civil guy and won't leak your photos. Isn't it great that I'm civil? It sure would be a shame if I wasn't..."

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

FanofPortals posted:

That was the prophetic meaning of pusher and shover robots. Egads.

The stairs were no protection at all

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Can't wait to see how Lowtax's patented brand of argument goes over within the court system. Judges love it when you respond to any question by angrily lashing out and then saying SOMETHING WACKY!!!!! to show how much you don't care about the thing you're having a meltdown over. Putting a shoe on his head and yelling about penis dot fart INTERNET LOL! will sway the jury.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Pivo posted:

very very few people have said that

i've been F5ing too much for my own good but this is the most united i've ever seen the forums

It's pretty neat to see actually. I'm hopeful he actually does give up these forums and maybe get some sort of rejuvenation to these dead gay catacombs. I'm not sure that's possible though. Would have to figure out a way to get more quality members and I'm not sure there's going to be any significant increase in members unless the fee is waived.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

StratGoatCom posted:

As if we didn't need more reason for Jeff to hurry in shoving him onto that ice floe already.

there is no way that any deal between jeffrey and lowtax will be good. just ban the bastard, close this poo poo and we all start again.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

garfield hentai posted:

i didnt post it i gave it to someone else to be played on his public radio show that's very different

hes so dumb lol

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I registered on these forums with the express purpose of reading helldump and then not posting for half a decade. At one point I remember thinking that the posts on SA were just too high quality for me, and I was afraid my posts would suck. I was at least half-right.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

do you think Lowtax has always been a bad person or did the addiction to pills and goldbelly do this

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That reads like "I'm going to upload them but I already said it wasn't me so you can't sue me because I denied it"

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
I won't feel safe posting my nudes here until Lowtax is banned

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

G.A.P.O. posted:

Couldn't Jeffrey at least give Lowtax one of those effectively permanent 100,000 hour probations or whatever? Something to show y'all are serious about his not coming back? Pretend he made a grammatical error, maybe that'll light a fire under your rear end.

someone, I think, did post again after surviving an 100K hour probation, though

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pivo posted:

yikeseroo

Plot twist: the detective is “very familiar” with Lowtax because he also abused a relative of hers.

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition

Pivo posted:

yikeseroo

What a vile piece of poo poo

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Tato posted:

Can't wait to see how Lowtax's patented brand of argument goes over within the court system. Judges love it when you respond to any question by angrily lashing out and then saying SOMETHING WACKY!!!!! to show how much you don't care about the thing you're having a meltdown over. Putting a shoe on his head and yelling about penis dot fart INTERNET LOL! will sway the jury.

And then he tries to Helldump his own lawyer except he forgets his lawyer is Leonard Crabs.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

Pivo posted:

1942 was good and fun but BF2 Kentucky Fried Server was peak Goon Battlefield

I enjoyed the gently caress out of BF2, thanks Psion and co. Still have an mIRC pic of when we hit 64/64 goons or whatever and we couldnt kick anyone to make room for me. :( The fact that EA had more reports from KFS than any other server in their games, but it was also 24/7 peak full times meant they never touched it. AMAZING.

its where I hung with Facial Impediment, DukeChin, all them good boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

madattheinternet posted:

she let me use it because I did the dishes all week without being asked, tell me how did you earn it tough guy?

I cashed in my stock of good boy points of course, duh!