Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol didn't he head the NRA for a bit

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Stunning Honky posted:

lol didn't he head the NRA for a bit

Yeah and ran it to the ground with all the grift, which given the NRA is really loving saying something

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

is it the tattoos and angle loving with me or does she have a very weird neck and head-size?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Part giraffe, part poo poo head

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Chuka Umana posted:

I never understood the outrage from Waco and the Ruby Ridge, who cares if a bunch of dumbass white people get killed by the federal government that's made in their image?

when you're so woke that you're cheering on the deaths of chidren

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
ITT I suddenly remember that the kids at Waco were killed by the Branch Davidian adults who soaked the place in accelerants.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI

prescient...

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

I didn't expect a notification auto-generated by the Tumblr app to be the most succinct summation of how the last four years have felt, but here we are

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Platystemon posted:

ITT I suddenly remember that the kids at Waco were killed by the Branch Davidian adults who soaked the place in accelerants.

Maybe the cops shouldn't have started the fire anyway, op.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

steinrokkan posted:

And if the MOVE didn't want to have their kids killed in an explosion, they shouldn't have .put gasoline drums where the cops would drop the bomb, it was their own fault really.

Love to use lib arguments to own the libs.

It’s a credit to your judgement that you edited it, but wow.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I read that apparently they did soak themselves in lighter fluid afterwards according to some accounts, but it's still true, the cops are to blame for starting the fire that killed a bunch of kids in both cases, and it's lovely that you'd basically absolve them of it because one group had the wrong ideology, and it's exactly the kind of reasoning libs use to justify supporting police violence.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I have said mean things about MOVE in the past and taken flak for it in this forum.

e: I had some stuff here about the material difference between the situations, but on second thought, I don’t want to start a derail with someone who didn’t know that the Davidian parents were murder‐suiciding.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 12:17 on Jun 27, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I thought the banister was a sword

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I am not sure how "well the parents were hoping we'd murder all those kids" is a justification for murdering all those kids.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

VitalSigns posted:

I am not sure how "well the parents were hoping we'd murder all those kids" is a justification for murdering all those kids.

Trap sprung,

by the FBI,

who didn’t set the trap,

nor were aware of its existence.

e: I’m going offline for a while, so in an effort to forestall yet more posters from flexing on an effigy of me, I will say that that the FBI erred. They should not have forced entry, unless they had knowledge of an imminent threat to the children’s welfare that would not have been precipitated by the very act of forcing entry. The FBI’s precipitating act does not absolve Koresh and his followers of murdering the kids. The blood is still on them.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 15:00 on Jun 27, 2020

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The idea that the nickname "Dangerous Donald" would make people not vote for Trump instead of making him sound awesome like Evel Knievel

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Trumped-up trickle-down

Heh, got im

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The idea that the nickname "Dangerous Donald" would make people not vote for Trump instead of making him sound awesome like Evel Knievel

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Vote for me, an ambition elemental, or vote for this daredevil stuntman so he can jump the gorge with country in tow on a goddamn rocketcycle

Just capitalizing perfectly on America's known aversion from and disdain for tawdry gratuitous thrillseeking in times of extreme boredom. The Clinton campaign couldn't have been more poorly run if it were an inside job.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/679506175239532545?s=21

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

more like Phuka Umama imo

:vince: lmao

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

I read that apparently they did soak themselves in lighter fluid afterwards according to some accounts, but it's still true, the cops are to blame for starting the fire that killed a bunch of kids in both cases, and it's lovely that you'd basically absolve them of it because one group had the wrong ideology, and it's exactly the kind of reasoning libs use to justify supporting police violence.

this chuka character is a primo shitlib, hth

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol forever

charms
Oct 14, 2012

kate beaton joining and then being run out of lf

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I was in the middle of putting my kid to sleep and just as he was dozing off you put this Magnum Opus of a tweet in front of me and completely nullifed my hard work.

:thunkgun:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
when Cheesecake Factory joined the revolution

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

charms posted:

kate beaton joining and then being run out of lf

I hear conflicting accounts like someone bought her the account and she tried it to be nice and she thought it was boring

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
apparently every so often a random goon tries to apologize to beaton and it always weirds her out.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

March 2, 2016: Bill O'Reilly loses custody of kids in unanimous court ruling

March 3, 2016: a visibly drunk Bill O'Reilly gets humiliated by Donald Trump live on air after the debate where Trump bragged about his dick size

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

lmao jesus

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

i really loving hate seeing videos that make me take Trump's side

but him bringing in his wife and kid knowing that Bill just lost custody of his is pretty ice cold

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Krazyface posted:

Chapo Amber has a sister who at one point worked as a stripper, using the name "Amber"

how am I supposed to tell if this is true or not? it’s not documented on wikipedia

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
make another one but instead of eating pizza everyone is doing krokodil

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Necrothatcher posted:

i really loving hate seeing videos that make me take Trump's side

but him bringing in his wife and kid knowing that Bill just lost custody of his is pretty ice cold

Donald Trump made a deal with the devil to be the best 80s teen bully there ever was and just never grew out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Larry Craig and his wide bathroom stance.