Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Collins is way too good for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Holy poo poo. Besides the obvious AGC, he literally drew an elephant as the cop.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Zesty posted:

Holy poo poo. Besides the obvious AGC, he literally drew an elephant as the cop.

Yeah I thought the message was Republicans want to do the reforms honest but those dastardly Dems are gumming up the works

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

That's the message.

They had the weakest possible "Hey, guys, simmer down a bit" "reform" bill, and naturally Democrats want something more substantial.

So of course it's the Dems who are stopping reform.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Grimdude posted:

Not bad.

Reminds me of those conservative memes where they're like "here's a list of things LIBERAL America can have when we divide the nation again!" and it's all good things and the conservative half looks like a loving third world dictatorship.

"This is the future liberals want."

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

DEFUND THE THOUGHT POLICE
Since when did social media become the ‘Thought Police?’

It started after Trump was elected president. The Deep State had become accustomed to brainwashing people through their lying mass media. They figured their pre-approved candidate, Hillary Clinton, was a shoe-in. After all, Trump had never held office and we were told ‘historic’ Hillary was far ahead in the polls. She thought everything had been rigged in her favor, but she didn’t count on the fact that many were getting their news from independent media and social media posts. She didn’t understand memes and underestimated their effectiveness. Hillary dismissed the conservative meme masters as ‘deplorables.’

One of those deplorables, Carpe Donktum, was particularly effective at creating memes and videos that helped get Trump elected. In fact, the president recently retweeted one of Donktum’s videos. Not only was it taken down, but Carpe Donktum was also banned from Facebook and Twitter–and he might even get sued. The Deep State is now attacking conservative meme makers ahead of the next election. They are cracking down on Trump supporters by means of blatant censorship.

As social media became public platforms for communication, less people were watching the legacy media liars. The Deep State figured out we weren’t being properly brainwashed. So they trotted out the virus to create fear while also cracking down on free speech. Conservative speech is now smeared by social media as something dangerous. They lump it in with ‘hate speech.’ Conservative posts and satire can get a person banned! They are training us to be respectful. Only leftist, New World Order approved material is safe. Hillary is getting her revenge.

Kamala Harris is considered the front-runner for Basement Joe. Harris mentioned once Trump is out, they would go after his supporters with a vengeance. I thought it sounded like something Hillary would say and then I realized Hillary probably did say it. Harris is Hillary’s puppet. Biden is bumbling, corrupt, and demented—a figurehead. Harris will be in charge, which means crooked Hillary will be the real president, even if she has to run things from behind the scenes.

This is the kind of conspiracy theory that attracts the attention of the Thought Police. I wanted Hillary locked up. Instead, she’s making sure our free speech is locked up.

—Ben Garrison

Follow @Grrrgraphics (same id) on Parler.com Gab.com and Politichatter.com

Including part of the post cartoon blurb because lol that shirt is peak :effort:

quote:

Make sure you sign up for our Grrr-Newsletter- we have a special Fourth of July bonus coming soon! Sign up Today!

The Masks Speak all over printed T-shirt

Order Your Shirts Today

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Don't tempt me!

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Including part of the post cartoon blurb because lol that shirt is peak :effort:

I like that Garrison really stacked his plates at the conspiracy buffet here. Hillary lives rent free in his mind, doesn't she?

Also, what the gently caress is carpe donktum? I've only ever heard the name mentioned in Garrisons unhinged rants before.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Erenthal posted:

I like that Garrison really stacked his plates at the conspiracy buffet here. Hillary lives rent free in his mind, doesn't she?

Also, what the gently caress is carpe donktum? I've only ever heard the name mentioned in Garrisons unhinged rants before.

right wing meme twitter that got banned from twitter for copyright violations

but in ben's mind it's for being right wing

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Robert Jenrick is lucky at board games, unlike some… Chris Riddell on the Tory housing secretary keeping his job and Rebecca Long-Bailey’s sacking"

Sunday Telegraph:

Matt:

Sunday Times:

After Martin Handford.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Shugojin posted:

right wing meme twitter that got banned from twitter for copyright violations

but in ben's mind it's for being right wing

Who went to the White House while Garrison's invite was revoked.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Uh...is making GBS threads on the beach a thing?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

PainterofCrap posted:

When you gotta go!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

I honestly hate Prickly City more than most comics posted in this thread. There's just something so disgusting about how blatantly ripoff it is.

Laughing Zealot fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 28, 2020

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The thing with the Rime of the Ancient Mariner is that the hanging of the albatross around the dude's neck is a punishment because he killed it. Albatrosses themselves are considered lucky, and the bad luck the ship encounters is blamed on the senseless death of the bird, and on the sailor who killed it.

Did Biden kill the radical left and is being held responsible for this terrible deed? Well, this albatross seems very much alive, so it seems that this very large lucky seabird is being declared dead and Biden is being held responsible, but in truth the radical left will rise up and eat him alive.

Sounds good to me.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Fishman continuing the terrifying trend of cartoons that are technically Mallard Fillmore but which contain actual jokes.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Smash cut to three months from now, when the girl confronts the coyote about Biden's OBVIOUS treason in Ukraine, and the coyote meekly shrugs and says "well, you're always free to vote for someone else!" and the girl says "I just might..."

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

PainterofCrap posted:

https://twitter.com/domdyer70/status/1276052400592347146

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Also lack of staff to open/clean the public toilets.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

WHO JUST LEAVES GARBAGE ON THE BEACH

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Britain cruising hard for a Texas style second Covid wave I see.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Sometimes, you kind of want Brexit to cause the end of Britons. Isn't Britain basically completely dependent on importing food? I remember something about them basically ditching crops in favour of sheep centuries ago, causing mass unemployment and a subsequent death penalty for being homeless.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

> People had even defecated in burger boxes & left on beach.
Brexit can't come fast enough!

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Holy poo poo, even American beaches aren't that bad! And I've been to South Padre during spring break.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Yes, we do execute all our homeless, that is just good ol' empire business still at work.
No carrots or greens growing here sah! Just miles of bleeting beauties!

But seriously, we do have stupid people like any country and I think they were all on that beech.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
It's CREWED you drunken hack. That's been the NASA terminology for decades now.

I know "Albatross around your neck" is a phrase and all, but maaaaaaybe go easy on the noose imagery for a bit? Just a thought, might wanna workshop that, I dunno.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

OAquinas posted:

It's CREWED you drunken hack. That's been the NASA terminology for decades now.

A woman, in space? I don't think they have stoves and vacuums out there. How would her husband even get dinner if she was away in space?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

RoboRodent posted:

The thing with the Rime of the Ancient Mariner is that the hanging of the albatross around the dude's neck is a punishment because he killed it. Albatrosses themselves are considered lucky, and the bad luck the ship encounters is blamed on the senseless death of the bird, and on the sailor who killed it...

...and the albatross is pissed. AGC.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

BonHair posted:

A woman, in space? I don't think they have stoves and vacuums out there. How would her husband even get dinner if she was away in space?

Duh.... nothing but vacuum in space. That's why there's lady astronettes.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

PainterofCrap posted:

...and the albatross is pissed. AGC.

Famously, large furious birds are a negative symbol in American art

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Somfin posted:

I like how 'loves big rear end angry birds as symbol of power' are like one of the few things that is just culturally universal, I can't think of any culture where 'big angry bird' isn't associated with 'gently caress em up, bird!!!!'

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Somfin posted:

Well, we all know what one large raptor thinks of our current chief executive.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

BonHair posted:

How many tampons do you think she'd need up there? A hundred?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

sexpig by night posted:

I like how 'loves big rear end angry birds as symbol of power' are like one of the few things that is just culturally universal, I can't think of any culture where 'big angry bird' isn't associated with 'gently caress em up, bird!!!!'

If there's one thing that might be genetically encoded into the memory of humanity from the time of being tiny mammals it's "big-rear end talonhavers are fuckin' dangerous."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

wizzardstaff posted:

How many tampons do you think she'd need up there? A hundred?

While I am sure that NASA has an intricate solution to it, and while a regular tampon should probably work anyway, uncontrolled bleeding in zero g does sound gross.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

cant cook creole bream posted:

While I am sure that NASA has an intricate solution to it, and while a regular tampon should probably work anyway, uncontrolled bleeding in zero g does sound gross.

There's a story that the first woman on the ISS was asked if a hundred tampons was enough for her stay there

iirc there were some worries that the time that periods wouldn't function properly in zero-G but it turns out there's no issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

cheetah7071 posted:

There's a story that the first woman on the ISS was asked if a hundred tampons was enough for her stay there.

Even better, she was on the Space Shuttle, so she was only in space for a week. "Are 100 tampons enough?" The Russians used a cloth pad.