Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

An insane mind posted:

Not well enough for hairplugs apparently.

If he got hair it would be harder to wear his iconic beanie 24 hours a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/WoobieTuesday/status/1277390780835872770?s=20

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

..... :stare:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Now even the cops are utilizing stochastic terrorism.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 208 days!

just in case anyone thinks the cops aren't traitorous monsters who use rape as a weapon of terror against citizens

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Flavius Aetass posted:

how does that loving idiot have so much money to throw at these losers

think of all the haircuts Tim doesn't have to get

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/uhshanti/status/1277444660844048387
(those guns are being brandished at BLM protesters in STL)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Queen of Versailles sequel looking wild

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Yeah I dunno

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Alan Smithee posted:

Queen of Versailles sequel looking wild

QoV is a really interesting documentary. Our title figure was an engineer at IBM in the 80s and gave it away to become a trophy wife. She was self made twice over, despite how out of touch they were later. Always thought that was an underexplored angle.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

apparently a couple of suspected fash shot up CHAZ in a stolen van last night and security shot them both, one fatally

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

KozmoNaut posted:

Yeah I dunno

Now it's Heidi Cruz and the Zodiac Killer

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the woman's pistol stance is driving me nuts
E:lmao @ the extended magazine

StashAugustine has issued a correction as of 14:39 on Jun 29, 2020

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

StashAugustine posted:

the woman's pistol stance is driving me nuts
E:lmao @ the extended magazine

That's the wall behind her

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

New Austin Powers movie looking terrible.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Continuity RCP posted:

That's the wall behind her

a wall of bullets

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Such open fear and threats, all to protect such an ugly loving house

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
it's a legit old school city mansion rather than some exurb mcmansion cheaply built garbage, at least.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
lol they took a legit mansion and decorated the interior so poorly that everyone thinks it’s a McMansion.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
with everything that's going on i totally missed this followup to the story about the U.S. soldier being arrested in europe for providing information to O9A

https://twitter.com/GuardianAus/status/1275222110735130624

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

with everything that's going on i totally missed this followup to the story about the U.S. soldier being arrested in europe for providing information to O9A

loving anarkiddies

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the gently caress? when the hell did the Order of the Nine Angles pick up more prominence? is that one dipshit on YouTube still hocking it as "true Thelema"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This prime example of Aryan stock and his brother have been charged with killing a black man on the island of Bornholm.

(removed picture)

Seen here cosplaying a racist, Qur'an-burning party leader whose hallmarks are the sixpence, V-sign and literal brain-damage. The man in the image also has a large swastika tattoo with the words "WHITE POWER" on his leg. According to police the brothers beat the black man with laths and bottles before kneeling on his neck and stabbing him to death. Police also claim to have no evidence of a racially motivated crime, but assume it was "a personal relation gone wrong". That is also the extent to which the Danish media has covered the murder, assuring everyone that racism did not play a part, as determined by police after two whole days of investigation. The fact that the victim knew his killers is the apparent evidence, literally "Can't be racist, they had a black acqaintance" (whom they brutally murdered).

It's not even been two weeks since the media seemingly coordinated to assassinate the character of the Danish BLM leader for the horrible reverse racist crime of asking white people to let black people walk in the front of a BLM protest.

SplitSoul has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Jul 6, 2020

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

SplitSoul posted:

This prime example of Aryan stock and his brother have been charged with killing a black man on the island of Bornholm.

Seen here cosplaying a racist, Qur'an-burning party leader whose hallmarks are the sixpence, V-sign and literal brain-damage. The man in the image also has a large swastika tattoo with the words "WHITE POWER" on his leg. According to police the brothers beat the black man with laths and bottles before kneeling on his neck and stabbing him to death. Police also claim to have no evidence of a racially motivated crime, but assume it was "a personal relation gone wrong". That is also the extent to which the Danish media has covered the murder, assuring everyone that racism did not play a part, as determined by police after two whole days of investigation. The fact that the victim knew his killers is the apparent evidence, literally "Can't be racist, they had a black acqaintance" (whom they brutally murdered).

It's not even been two weeks since the media seemingly coordinated to assassinate the character of the Danish BLM leader for the horrible reverse racist crime of asking white people to let black people walk in the front of a BLM protest.

Did they charge him for stealing an eight year old's face yet?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

the gently caress is wrong with the Danes

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/mikeisaac/status/1277648136891011073?s=21
I’m surprised they did this, even if it comes years too late

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

KozmoNaut posted:

Yeah I dunno

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I'm a bit confused- I thought O9A was that couple in a trailer in South Carolina who were previously the DPRK sympathizers, but that article says O9A are Brits?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

aware of dog posted:

I’m surprised they did this, even if it comes years too late

and reddit pulled a both-sides maneuver by banning the chapo subreddit at the same time

i wonder what their official reason will be, hate speech against cops? lol

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

repiv posted:

and reddit pulled a both-sides maneuver by banning the chapo subreddit at the same time

the actual reason is “look how evenhanded we are please don’t come after my family”

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
apparently The_Donald wasn’t even active anymore and the mods have been directing people to a different site for months, so it basically makes no difference

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

repiv posted:

lol the chapo guys pulled off an inadvertantt "don't throw me in the briar patch!" with the subreddit they hate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao couldn't ban just egregious offenders, had to also ban a non-offender for no other reason than to appease the chuds who just got banned (except not because t_d has moved offsite)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i mourn no subreddit and the chapo one was particularly embarrassing and cringe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Juul-Whip posted:

i mourn no subreddit and the chapo one was particularly embarrassing and cringe

yeah but if that was the reason then r/neoliberal would've gotten the hammer too, I look forward to seeing what ham-fisted justification they cite

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the donald might have been dying but they also banned over 200 subreddits, many active

gendercritical and probably the biggest nazi sub consumproduct among others

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Reclines Obesily posted:

the donald might have been dying but they also banned over 200 subreddits, many active

gendercritical and probably the biggest nazi sub consumproduct among others
oh that's good. from what i could tell, consumproduct was really bad, and laundering fascist ideology through a vulgar anti-capitalist attitude. not actually anti-capitalist though, since questions of ownership didn't come up (other than their belief in a worldwide jewish conspiracy), their problem was identities they didn't like being sold products to on the consumption end of the equation.

Pope Guilty posted:

I'm a bit confused- I thought O9A was that couple in a trailer in South Carolina who were previously the DPRK sympathizers, but that article says O9A are Brits?
this thread tended to focus on the S.C. weirdos but O9A has been around in britain for awhile and i think the S.C. ones were taking inspiration from them. it really goes back to a guy named david myatt who got involved in nazi stuff all the way back in the 1960s, and eventually coverted to islam.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

lmao couldn't ban just egregious offenders, had to also ban a non-offender for no other reason than to appease the chuds who just got banned (except not because t_d has moved offsite)

reddit striving to follow the best-practices of mainstream journalism

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Pope Guilty posted:

tempel ov blood are the trailer trash white hindu nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

a fatguy baldspot posted:

the gently caress is wrong with the Danes

something rotten imo