Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
How do you drive a 600hp sports car with bad cervical spine issues? That's the real question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ilmucche posted:

Maybe we shouldn't go hunting for his house/assets? gently caress lowtax but that seems a little creepy to me.

I'm sorry what? This is a man who begged for money from us (and got it). Up until recently, he was fine with bilking us out of money but now he refers to us as "The poison internet hate mob" because we don't want to give him money anymore. In most cases I would agree with you but not this one. I think it's fine if goons get to see who they were actually giving money to and not the facade he put up.

Besides, he constantly litigates his private business in public. gently caress this guy.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 29, 2020

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

FuturePastNow posted:

is Lee's Summit MO named after Robert E Lee

no it's a misspelled "Lea's Summit" which is really on brand for MO as it is the kind of place where you could spell a three letter word wrong

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

LifeSunDeath posted:

How do you drive a 600hp sports car with bad cervical spine issues? That's the real question.

i don't think you really need to be able to drive a fancy car to own one. there are people who just like having cars

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

I'm sorry what? This is a man who begged for money from us (and got it). Up until recently, he was fine with bilking us out of money but now he refers to us as "The poison internet hate mob" because we don't want to give him money anymore. In most cases I would agree with you but not this one. I think it's fine if goons get to see who they were actually giving money to and not the facade he put p.

Besides, he constantly litigates his private business in public. gently caress this guy.

Thank you Big Dawg AV person (which I love), I feel vindicated. I researched it for this reason alone, curiosity over what a man who claims poverty actually lives like...turns out he lives very well.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

LifeSunDeath posted:

That's not even the issue, the suspension in that car is super stiff when it's in "R mode". It would be really rough on his back. I suppose he could just not drive it in R mode and put it in 2WD with the "comfort" floaty suspension mode but then what the gently caress is the point of driving it?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

very carefully

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Taciturn Tactician posted:

i don't think you really need to be able to drive a fancy car to own one. there are people who just like having cars

Did you see the picture of Lowtax with the GTR hat at the bar...the dude's identity is that car now. He's probably doing burnouts right now in it hitting over 1g of lateral pull, neck holding up fine.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
a spinal column made entirely of gourmet cookies.. the doctors said i was insane

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

“Mr ‘tax, please tell the courtroom your defense against these allegations.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_0BhCw2rg

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

just in case this was missed from last page

Photex posted:

gently caress Lowtax.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Photex posted:

gently caress Lowtax.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Photex posted:

gently caress Lowtax.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I can't imagine how rough the ride of a car like that would be on poo poo rear end Missouri roads

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

I'm sorry what? This is a man who begged for money from us (and got it). Up until recently, he was fine with bilking us out of money but now he refers to us as "The poison internet hate mob" because we don't want to give him money anymore. In most cases I would agree with you but not this one. I think it's fine if goons get to see who they were actually giving money to and not the facade he put p.

Don't touch the poop.

Photoshop poop in his face instead.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
Have sexual intercourse with Lowtax???

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
two hits. my foot hitting the gas, my GTR hitting the side of a liquor store.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

Facebook Aunt posted:

Everybody under a certain threshold was supposed to get the same spaceship, everybody over was to get a unique spaceship. I think it was $20 or $25?

Did the people under the threshold get their spaceships at least...

Either way it's pretty lazy not to do the spaceships, like he didn't promise masterpiece art, he could have just drawn 500 lovely spaceships and be done with it, this is something you can do while doing other stuff like watching a movie or something.

Diabetic posted:

My dad had arthritis that destroyed his lower spinal column to the point it was just frayed nerves, he had a morphine pump put in just to help with the pain, he couldn't stand upright or sit upright, I watched him go from an amazing man that couldn't be stopped to barely able to get 30 minutes of sleep. I have a soft spot for someone dealing with back pain, and watching him Saturday, just adds more to the lies he's presenting.

I'm glad for Something Awful I've had so much fun and entertainment from this dumb website, I'm glad I've not really ever had any connection to Lowtax, which is why I want this to survive because despite him, this is a good place.

You have my sympathy, your father seems like he had a pretty rough time and I'm sorry for that.

I still doubt lowtax is lying about having pain but he's probably lying about the extent of his pain, him for instance saying that he's bedridden is an outright lie as we saw in the video.

Kamrat fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jun 29, 2020

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Strumpie posted:

Have sexual intercourse with Lowtax???

I heard he'd rather beat off

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Musluk posted:

Don't touch the poop.

Photoshop poop in his face instead.

how would you be able to tell the difference

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Entorwellian posted:

The Ozma years were some of the worst on SA.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

R.L. Stine posted:

two hits. my foot hitting the gas, my GTR hitting the side of a liquor store.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm actually not sure if this is Lowtax's house, it's listed as his dad's

Another poster said a car is in his Dad's name too.

Dude is using his parents to hide assets from the government. I'm sure that's totally legal.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

R.L. Stine posted:

a spinal column made entirely of gourmet cookies.. the doctors said i was insane

More like R.L. Spine.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

R.L. Stine posted:

two hits. my foot[…]

I keep trying to read your post, but this is all the farther I get

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Doctor Butts posted:

Dude is using his parents to hide assets from the government. I'm sure that's totally legal.

Canary Montgomery Burns

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Doctor Butts posted:

considering how big of a piece of poo poo he is, i bet he doesn't see it as hiding stuff from government, he's hiding it from his kids and ex wife

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Feet are gross.

G.A.P.O.
Jun 24, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

Maybe we shouldn't go hunting for his house/assets? gently caress lowtax but that seems a little creepy to me.

They did it to Doobie over far less money lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Woofer posted:

Feet are gross.

I'm definitely not trying to kink shame here because this is really more my issue than his, but the idea of sucking on someone's toes makes me want to barf.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Woofer posted:

Feet are gross.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Woofer posted:

Feet are gross.

Counterpoint: nuh uh

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

Photex posted:

considering how big of a piece of poo poo he is, i bet he doesn't see it as hiding stuff from government, he's hiding it from his kids and ex wife

This is exactly it. This is also probably why he lives in a house his parents own rather than buying from them for $1.

Also I imagine his credit rating is questionable given never having had a real job....

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

I suspect that unlike Lowtax, Fragmaster continued to improve himself and got a better job. He's probably living a pretty good life and not beating his wife.

he did. frags is a genuinely good person, and i miss him since he moved east and disconnected from the internet.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Kamrat posted:

Did the people under the threshold get their spaceships at least...

Either way it's pretty lazy not to do the spaceships, like he didn't promise masterpiece art, he could have just drawn 500 lovely spaceships and be done with it, this is something you can do while doing other stuff like watching a movie or something.

nobody got spaceships from lowtax and at this point one has to ask whether you want tainted spaceships

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

G.A.P.O. posted:

They did it to Doobie over far less money lmao

Say what you want about the ol' crazy bigot, but Doob never misrepresented who he was while begging for money. He was just incredibly lazy and bad at running a business (also racist).

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Woofer posted:

Feet are gross.

I don't have a foot fetish, but if someone sticks their toes in my mouth, you better believe I'm gonna suck!

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

GANDHITRON posted:

Counterpoint: nuh uh

Your feet are gross. True story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Slippery posted:

nobody got spaceships from lowtax and at this point one has to ask whether you want tainted spaceships

Dear Jeffrey: if Lowtax's deal doesn't include custom spaceship .jpegs for every single member of the forums, walk away from the table.