Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

oh, if you talk to the scarecrow you can choose to dance with the scarecrow, which essentially fast forwards the game 3 hours after a marathon dance session. MM is dope you should give it another shot

i vote for a seafood slurprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

:same:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

oh, if you talk to the scarecrow you can choose to dance with the scarecrow, which essentially fast forwards the game 3 hours after a marathon dance session. MM is dope you should give it another shot

Haha, you have nooooo idea how many times I've tried it! I think I've beaten Woodfall Temple at least 10 (I think more than that, though) times in my life. Snowhead, like twice? The feeling, mood, story and soundtrack still hit me hard, though. see look got a little goosebump just thinking of majoras theme

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I vote we get hosed on nangs have cans of whipped cream.

Finger Prince

I vote for whichever has the most melted cheese

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

oh right, I had forgotten Todd existed. Voting Str to hit gooder.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

spaghetti and margeballs! it's her signature dish

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Haha, you have nooooo idea how many times I've tried it! I think I've beaten Woodfall Temple at least 10 (I think more than that, though) times in my life. Snowhead, like twice? The feeling, mood, story and soundtrack still hit me hard, though. see look got a little goosebump just thinking of majoras theme

big same, it's good but hard and kinda confusing. i think last time i played i got to some big ol swamp and hosed around there for a while

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

if pork chops is a choice it's the one i take

(also majoras mask is the videogame/piece of art that made me realize that i was not, and never had been, alone.)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
pork chops: 2
seafood: 2
spapeggy and meatballs: 2 (most melted cheese vote)
cans of frosting/whippits: 1

first to 3...

Fools Infinite
Journeyman
Cans of frosting for sure. What a wholesome dinner.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
gently caress yeah neck and neck goooooo whippits!

more falafel please

forums poster

spaghetti nad margeballs please!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

can i vote for two because whippets and spaghetti is a natural combo — spaghetti if i have to choose

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Whatever this thread selects is what I will have tomorrow for dinner

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I vote pork chop for the strength

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

owlhawk911

blaise rascal posted:

Whatever this thread selects is what I will have tomorrow for dinner

changing my vote to frosting/whippits :evilbuddy:

Twenty Four

If dex = hit points here i vote for that, the basgetti and moreballs, cuz hit points benefits all classes.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Dex is literally never hit points unless you're playing some homebrew roguish homebrew munchkin bullshit and your entire group including the DM secretly thinks you're a prick.

Twenty Four

Outrail posted:

Dex is literally never hit points unless you're playing some homebrew roguish homebrew munchkin bullshit and your entire group including the DM secretly thinks you're a prick.

Some total homebrew thing like Marge Quest? Pretty sure the DM and crew around here get along pretty good though! :) I duno it seemed like the closest thing to hit points out of what I saw listed.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Twenty Four posted:

Some total homebrew thing like Marge Quest? Pretty sure the DM and crew around here get along pretty good though! :) I duno it seemed like the closest thing to hit points out of what I saw listed.

i think int increases hp, because you can put your 'mind over matter' as they say

Plant MONSTER.

more recipes will be unlocked! :U

anyway technically spaghetti wins I think it was the first to 3

i think

Plant MONSTER.

good thing you chose spaghetti because maggie and todd's attack output is dictated by dexterity and also dexterity will make lisa's sax skills and bart's slingshot more powerful!

Strength would make Marge's broom attacks more powerful and stuff like Bart's skateboard crash

We don't have a magician yet but Intelligence would be good for magic spells. Marge and Todd do benefit from it for their healing spells, though.

maybe i'll update after work.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Twenty Four posted:

Curses, foiled by logic again.

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Watch out for having two spaghetti meals in one day though.

I vote next meal is cloves, tom collins mix and a frozen pie crust.

Stooge

Flaming Homer/Moe as a craftable weapon? Like a Molotov cocktail

Pahilla the Hun

Elfface posted:

Watch out for having two spaghetti meals in one day though.

I vote next meal is cloves, tom collins mix and a frozen pie crust.

pro move

thanks nesamdoom!!

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gasp

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

that mid-air heel click is priceless

thanks nesamdoom!!

more falafel please

forums poster

marge "ron santo" simpson

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
My spaghetti last night was great, by the way

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Plant MONSTER.

did you reall have spaghetti? that's wild if true.

you would've been boned if we picked frosting! dude!

owlhawk911

mysterious!

blaise rascal posted:

My spaghetti last night was great, by the way

glad to hear it

Plant MONSTER.

Finger Prince

:eyepop: mama mia!

owlhawk911

maggie slurpin the noodles :3:

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
this is one of the greatest video games of all time and i gotta say i have played a video game

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
my only comment would be to make marge sexier as she is pretty sexy in real life

alexandriao

damb this thread had a lot of updates (all good ones tho!!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Goddamn.

ALso we gotta visit krusty burger and chow down on some delicious steamed hams.