Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Kill em all and let god sort em out :clint:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

i hosed up in the cool zone so sixer me for this bitch

[img][/img]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jun 30, 2020

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
🦆 and 🙈

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Mods suck,cowards would never dare to probe me. I'd like to see them try :smug:

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Lowtrum

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Mods are a cowardly, superstitious lot.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

I’ll never be chained

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I'm open to new thread title suggestions since I get this one confused with the internet culture warriors one

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
If cspam needed and was limited to one rule for the next mod to follow it would need to be sometjing about stolen valor

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.
You could probate me, but you must choose between that and... shilling for Lowtax!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLss0_wRY0

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mods knew.. to eat my rear end!@@

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

i remember when someone did this to arfjason and it drove him off c-spam for like days, it was amazing

rad people are writing fanfiction about me now

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Yeah I'm not sure if that was a reference to when I made the philosophy thread or not but if it was I just want to clarify that was an entirely sincere interaction and I believe you were being sincere as well.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Yeah I'm not sure if that was a reference to when I made the philosophy thread or not but if it was I just want to clarify that was an entirely sincere interaction and I believe you were being sincere as well.

you too, it was nice chatting about that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ArfJason posted:

nah someone sincerely asked "why are you even here" in i think the cool zone and you just loving vanished lol

though tbf i guess answering that question would shatter your entire posting brand

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
What happen

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

nah someone sincerely asked "why are you even here" in i think the cool zone and you just loving vanished lol

though tbf i guess answering that question would shatter your entire posting brand

lmfaooooo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if anyone didn’t see, part of the mod forum discussing the closure of FYAD got leaked by a QCS Krew dude angry about the closure

shoutout to KM and LK for having the best reactions, y’all were always two of the good ones :peanut:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Fly Molo posted:

if anyone didn’t see, part of the mod forum discussing the closure of FYAD got leaked by a QCS Krew dude angry about the closure

lmao pro click to read through

Fly Molo posted:

shoutout to KM and LK for having the best reactions, y’all were always two of the good ones :peanut:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The cspam-FYAD-adtrw first international fell apart due to disagreements over anime

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fly Molo posted:

It's an interesting thread, I recommend reading it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sailor Cat posted:

It's an interesting thread, I recommend reading it

i like how jeff is physically unable to stop speaking in pr

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

though lmao at the fyads acting like this is some earth-shattering oppression going on

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

though lmao at the fyads acting like this is some earth-shattering oppression going on

yeah tbh there’s a lot of praising of FYAD and making GBS threads on CSPAM in that thread, I would’ve expected them to be happier :shrug:

quote:

Doxxing is something I take extremely seriously and I truly don't believe that it's something done by FYAD. The facebook I'm talking about was from the Australia thread in GBS, and I think C-Spam has a serious issue with it as well. I keenly remember the story you're referring to and it's probably the most tempted I've ever been to read someone's PMs intrusively. I don't want to cross that line and I respect the victim's wishes not to share who did it but I really would like to find and remove the perpetrator from this forum. Maybe you could email the victim again and ask if he'd share his PMs with you or an admin now that time has passed?

quote:

Part of FYAD is that it is heavily curated. I realize that sounds like a joke in the face of the big glaring gap in that curation, but being pruned explicitly for quality by some metric is part of what makes it FYAD. My plan is to add to that metric, not get rid of it. They were always open to new posters but there was a rigorous acceptance process - at times they had newbie threads where you'd get a "sponsor" who would help you raise the standards of what you post until you make it or flame out. I'm sure they will be on board with getting new posters in fyad, it's something that has been discussed in the GBS FYAD thread and a bunch of people say they are going to try it out. It is pretty much the only forum on the internet that operates this way and it's interesting enough that I'd like to see it play out once more. I will encourage a mod or an IK to make a new newbie thread to try and handle the influx of new folks. Encouraging folks to make new threads instead of sticking to big megathreads is certainly part of this.

and 75% of it is just bouncing around ideas in a constructive manner, it’s weird seeing the other side of the panopticon but nothing earth shattering

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
mods please apply the fyad stylesheet to this thread

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Fly Molo posted:

This was honestly super insightful, and yeah KM and LK were pretty thoughtful, good job goons.

Gazpacho posted:

mods please apply the fyad stylesheet to this thread

I’m gonna second this request, it just feels right for an extremely old internet forum struggle session.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

lol I was wondering when that was going to get leaked, it was visible to anyone with plat for several days until someone noticed I guess

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

this is what happens when everyone only reads their bookmarks, a mod forum that was visible to the public for at least a week goes unread until almost 6 months later

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

lmfaooooo

if you think about it, not posting is the most epic meltdown of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

It's okay arf. It's always scary when you think your friends don't think you're cool for losing at posting. If you make friends based on mutual trust and genuine shared interest you can have much more secure relationships. It's something you should try to develop in your relations. We all take our own time to grow. :=)