Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Here let me pop in and see what i missed while I sat through the entire Cats musical... oh. Holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

everyone should leave me the hell alone because i'm just a nice person who likes to make content

yeah this poo poo has been really goddamn tedious for months.

for the love of god, can we all just move on

e:

exmarx posted:

the bread and roses smarxist callout post rules

eat a dick :flip:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm not looking but are they at the stage now of parading around their former bureaucrats in dunce caps? you don't have to answer this

i don’t think you should be calling out anyone for being a disgraced bureaucrat, mr. not wearing the tucker av :colbert:

lobotomy molo fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 30, 2020

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Think about how dumb Lowtax is and then imagine how dumb a Dumb Lowtax would be. Pretty hosed up imo.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's true lowtax is not a very smart man

otoh he bamboozled goons for 20 years into giving him money for luxury cars and $100 cookies, lol

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

otoh he bamboozled goons for 20 years into giving him money for luxury cars and $100 cookies, lol

in a sense he’s brilliant

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The good looking chocolate chip cookies are only 69.99

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm not looking but are they at the stage now of parading around their former bureaucrats in dunce caps? you don't have to answer this

no.

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
So since the announcement with "Lowtax leaves or we leave, signed the mods" got deleted, does that mean take backsies is in effect, or what.........

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Nineball posted:

So since the announcement with "Lowtax leaves or we leave, signed the mods" got deleted, does that mean take backsies is in effect, or what.........

well it already did its job of purging the ones with spines, so why keep it around

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Rabid Boar posted:

Think about how dumb Lowtax is and then imagine how dumb a Dumb Lowtax would be. Pretty hosed up imo.

I talked to Dumb Lowtax once, and he was able to form complete sentences.

Curious.

Edit: Maybe he hit a buffer underflow and is actually smarter than Lowtax, idk

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheeee posted:

well it already did its job of purging the ones with spines, so why keep it around

lmao if a couple of months go by, everything is still ‘in progress’, and lowtax is still in charge

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the wildest thing i learned talking to DL is that they're married and there's a spouse who has to put up with w/e they're like IRL lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Fly Molo posted:

in a sense he’s brilliant

Goons also formed a small cult dedicated to raising money for that blank faced doll fetishist who used a disabled woman to provide himself shelter. It's less that he's brilliant and more like we're rabbits that will voluntarily crawl into a wolf's mouth, so long as the wolf looks intriguingly deformed.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Fly Molo posted:

lmao if a couple of months go by, everything is still ‘in progress’, and lowtax is still in charge

good news

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

If anyone could find the original cspam lowtax patreon thread, where people voluntarily donate thousands of dollars to a man with multiple credible spousal abuse allegations against him already, it would pwn

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Fly Molo posted:

Excited for my email to be used to get me on a bridge-selling newsletter!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there's no ethical posting under capitalism

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lowtax hasn't been "in charge" for years, but yeah i would expect the accounting and legal work necessary to trade these dead gay forums owned by a tax-avoiding luxury-car-driving wife-beating contractor-stiffing scammer, in exchange for bitcoin, to take a while

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

More of an FF9 fan, to be honest.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dustcat posted:

in the land of the blind,

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious frankie posted:

Goons also formed a small cult dedicated to raising money for that blank faced doll fetishist who used a disabled woman to provide himself shelter. It's less that he's brilliant and more like we're rabbits that will voluntarily crawl into a wolf's mouth, so long as the wolf looks intriguingly deformed.

all goons are masochists

why else would we post here

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Algund Eenboom posted:

If anyone could find the original cspam lowtax patreon thread, where people voluntarily donate thousands of dollars to a man with multiple credible spousal abuse allegations against him already, it would pwn

was there a cspam thread? lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Algund Eenboom posted:

i was going to give him seven dollars, but then i canceled it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dustcat posted:

We should all be proud to have been a part of the Berlin Chili Airlift

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:laffo:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

hahahahah

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

my expert opinion as someone who read fyad in the past is that most posters even in its twilight years were just regular peeps and it sucks that they got carpet bombed with being called nazi, at the same time the barney poo poo and sig heiling was beyond the pale and something had to be done. a real land of contrasts

I will stan arf's tidus laugh until the grave, however

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

smarxist posted:

everyone should leave me the hell alone because i'm just a nice person who likes to make content

not gonna re-litigate this here besides

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fly Molo posted:

if a couple of months go by and lowtax still owns the site im breaking as much as i can on my way out

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Squizzle posted:

if a couple of months go by and lowtax still owns the site im breaking as much as i can on my way out

you could get a good headstart, just sayin'

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Squizzle posted:

the future is now

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Squizzle posted:

how about if lowtax is gone but all of the cultural and structural problems with the site remain and in fact have gotten worse since whoops turns out that while lowtax set this machine in motion he wasn't actually solely responsible for the way it's run

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wheeee posted:

how about if lowtax is gone but all of the cultural and structural problems with the site remain and in fact have gotten worse since whoops turns out that while lowtax set this machine in motion he wasn't actually solely responsible for the way it's run

i will simply fix them

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Squizzle posted:

i will simply fix them

godspeed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

wow hedging your bets so brave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wheeee posted:

ill send jeb back in time