Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Doc Hawkins posted:

i thought she was in the ruling coalition of breadnroses now

She is

Edit: never Google podcast hosts. They are all ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
please no one post which podcast hosts you find attractive again

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Dave Anthony

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

crepeface posted:

the beanie baby trades podcast husband and wife duo can both get it

e: actually it's the professor from the 44 part archive.org series on hegel's phenomenology of spirit

corn haver has issued a correction as of 02:21 on Jul 1, 2020

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

crepeface posted:

Matt Christman has captain ahab energy and I want to smash

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Gorn Myson posted:

If they ever do an episode together I hope its in the style of War Nerd where its like three hours long and every half an hour theres a cut and someone says "Okay, and we're back" because the connection is so poor. But its also a flat out awesome episode and you keep meaning to go back and listen to it again one day.

oh yeah, and brendan and yung chomsky on the ambient synths, it's basically podcasting perfection

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I just want Matt Christman, Mike Duncan, and John Dolan to all appear on a podcast together and talk it out because that would be a fascinating 4 hours

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

AnEdgelord posted:

I just want Matt Christman, Mike Duncan, and John Dolan to all appear on a podcast together and talk it out because that would be a fascinating 4 hours

make Stavros Halkias the moderator and I'll contribute to the patreon

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

AnEdgelord posted:

13 ep miniseries

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I would like to thank brace for introducing me to the term experiential erasure, as I will be using it against my wife to great effect

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Hooplah posted:

I would like to thank brace for introducing me to the term experiential erasure, as I will be using it against my wife to great effect
yeah, i did have a dream about a big feral goat that somehow got in the house and i yelled "goat" in obvious fright when i woke up. but you can't make fun of me. check out this paper.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

What is the meaning of that term?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

greatest of all time

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i think of demons posted:

yeah, i did have a dream about a big feral goat that somehow got in the house and i yelled "goat" in obvious fright when i woke up. but you can't make fun of me. check out this paper.
so glad someone else understands

selec
Sep 6, 2003

i think of demons posted:

heavy vibes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

crepeface posted:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why did you post fat mullen instead of the one where his torso looks like a coral reef bleached by polluted ocean acid

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i was afraid for the thread's sanity ofc

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stretch Armstrong looking mf

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Relin posted:

survives? it's the 20th most popular site globally

quiet nerd

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

Will left out the best part of the New York Times Obama story. Obama was complaining to friends that the only reason Michelle wrote her book so quickly is that she had a ghostwriter, while he was writing it himself.

Also Obama's routine sounds bleak as hell. He definitely has brain worms from his reading material.

Obama let off all the bankers and destroyed Libya to be able to live this life.

Was it that article where Obama said he's living rent free in Trump's head? Because the opposite also seems to be true.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Obama is the case study of the liberal thing where they act their entire lives like they're trying to pad their college application, even when they're over 60 and retired

cenotaph posted:

Was it that article where Obama said he's living rent free in Trump's head? Because the opposite also seems to be true.

Trump's whole thing is basically arching Obama and he is wildly successful

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Obama is the case study of the liberal thing where they act their entire lives like they're trying to pad their college application, even when they're over 60 and retired

The Orange Cheetos is in the Guild of Calamitous Intent and Obama is in the Office of Secret Intelligence.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Like, Trump being buds with Vince McMahon makes everything make SO MUCH SENSE. He plays the heel and works up the crowd, while Obama played the babyface.

Kayfabe is a term that comes up with American politics a lot but the whole stable of wrestling terminology is terrifyingly fitting. Democrats are jobbers.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Toplowtech posted:

The Orange Cheetos is in the Guild of Calamitous Intent and Obama is in the Office of Secret Intelligence.

trynp is the monarch and Obama is dr.venture.

Ivanka is the nurse with the deep voice

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

the media is Brock Sampson, they’re bad at their job and have a hate-love relationship with a Russian/Russia.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

buttigieg is dean

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
pour one out for the chaopcels, don't come here tho

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

PawParole posted:

trynp is the monarch and Obama is dr.venture.

Ivanka is the nurse with the deep voice

nah, Doc Venture barely notices the Monarch

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

what the poo poo are you freaks talking about

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Podcasts

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

make Stavros Halkias the moderator and I'll contribute to the patreon

stav is the supreme wildcard king for any and all leftist podcast issues

sean from antifada and riley from trashfuture could do an incredible dry as gently caress commentary on Capital but put stav in and this poo poo would become pure magic

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

stav is the supreme wildcard king for any and all leftist podcast issues

sean from antifada and riley from trashfuture could do an incredible dry as gently caress commentary on Capital but put stav in and this poo poo would become pure magic

Yes but thrown in Lexi from Swampside chats and you'd really be cooking with gas.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

ATP_Power posted:

cooking with gas.

why do you hate our planet

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

nice try podailure

check out that muffin-topping in the love handle region, some time on the bike may help even that out

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Egg Moron posted:

nice try podailure

check out that muffin-topping in the love handle region, some time on the bike may help even that out

you can tell he's hiding his sharp-rear end elbows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Nick's obvious body dysmorphia is something that hits too close to home