Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yeah we're gonna go to the krusty booger after they have their dinner. We have to meet those mysterious hooded men. I wonder who they are? I wonder what their deal is?

by the way, anyone who posted in the old Marge Painting thread might be surprised to find their artwork in the dining room (canonically, marge owns all of the paintings we did of her, and she rotates them from her collection) or other rooms.

update might come later, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
what if we never find homie

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
well, we got that green thing that's kind of homerish.

i like to think goomer has so far, been a better father and husband than homer.

or is goomer homer? or is homer somewhere else?

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
they say 90% of parenting is showing up which goomer has done a better job at than homie so far

Plant MONSTER.

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
still a better dad than homie

Plant MONSTER.

its so weird that we just have todd in our possession lmao

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
he should become barts slave warrior

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

y'know come to think of it, does seem a bit odd that ned would encourage todd to tag along with the simpsons kids on their escapades...might be worth paying another him another visit later to make sure nothing's afoot...but surely more pressing matters at hand with our ominous appointment, and the incoming goomer-pocalypse.

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

can anyone find bleeding gums murphy??

Is he somewhere in that picture on the top shelf?

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Elfface

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

That's not a graphic put up by the news, there's a Goomer in a pink box next to Kent.

Plant MONSTER.

"the bloke was in the corner"
-Al Jean

edit - bloke being goomer

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples posted:

Is he somewhere in that picture on the top shelf?

yes!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

how tf does this thread just keep getting better?!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Plant MONSTER.

no broccoli please

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar
Fight the alien, take the bird.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
gently caress the alien, make the bird watch.

Plant MONSTER.

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

I move that we abandon the quest for homer and go around town looking for stuff to steal to pimp this place our.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
That bird is up to something

Plant MONSTER.

that bird is just one of very many collectable birds! This is a sidequest! we find eggs, we hatch them, we pimp out the pad and maybe eventually have expansions and amenities installed.

Outrail

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Feed bird to Goomer

owlhawk911

:gb2gbs: :(

owlhawk911

Waals Vander posted:

still a better dad than homie

Elfface posted:

That's not a graphic put up by the news, there's a Goomer in a pink box next to Kent.

owlhawk911

hype 4 mysterious hooded figures @ krusty burger, hype 2 wrangle some goomers esp. at the power plant which tbh sounds like some endgame poo poo where poor health and safety procedures empower goomers w/ radioactive energy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

owlhawk911 posted:

hype 4 mysterious hooded figures @ krusty burger, hype 2 wrangle some goomers esp. at the power plant which tbh sounds like some endgame poo poo where poor health and safety procedures empower goomers w/ radioactive energy

:agreed:

Twenty Four

lol PM you write a good Rodger

Plant MONSTER.

thanks!

Dameius
Why do I get the vibe that they are a Futurama reference.

Plant MONSTER.

SILENCE!!

Warbird

America's Favorite Dumbass

>kick nerd asses

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
> order crusty burgs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

> order crusty burgs

and be prepared to

Warbird posted:

>kick nerd asses

if necassary...

Plant MONSTER.

can anyone guess the identities of the three entities?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

can anyone guess the identities of the three entities?

so far I know frink is one, maybe comic book guy too

Plant MONSTER.

frink is number 2 yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
and 3 is maybe lovejoy?

Plant MONSTER.

3 is lovejoy!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
1 is comic book guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

ding ding ding