Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Are chelsea wearing training tops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
anticipating Giroud coming on around 72’ and scoring some garbage goal

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Ace Jameson posted:

anticipating Giroud coming on around 72’ and scoring some garbage goal

Yeah Tammy has been pretty bad.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Remember when giroud won the world cup

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
he’s alive!!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
:eyepop:

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Willian :eyepop:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Chelsea are loving 80s-level filth in this game. Not seen so many nasty little kicks and elbows since the last time I watched Man City play.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Nice

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
beautiful counter... gently caress Chelski

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
we all love west ham

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Moyes Masterclass

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gg

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Big big fan of today’s results

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Big big fan of today’s results

Big Brucey

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
We thank Frank Lampard for his service but also, haha

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Good evening's work for Manchester United imo

Three points off third? Alright.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Can't believe Ole is going to fall rear end backwards into 3rd.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I'm licking my lips for that Arsenal vs Wolves game this weekend. Football

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

CyberPingu posted:

Can't believe Ole is going to fall rear end backwards into 3rd.

Over the past 12 games United have the 3rd best form in the league behind City and Liverpool (one point behind City). Over the past 10 it's the 2nd best behind Liverpool, and United don't go lower than that since. Couldn't be arsed checking back further, but it's pretty safe to say United have actually been playing well since a very rough first half to the season.

E: Since Bruno arrived (8 games) United are one point behind Liverpool. Sure would've been nice to have him since August, but of course the Glazers' dividends are more important.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jul 1, 2020

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Der Shovel posted:

Over the past 12 games United have the 3rd best form in the league behind City and Liverpool (one point behind City). Over the past 10 it's the 2nd best behind Liverpool, and United don't go lower than that since. Couldn't be arsed checking back further, but it's pretty safe to say United have actually been playing well since a very rough first half to the season.

E: Since Bruno arrived (8 games) United are one point behind Liverpool. Sure would've been nice to have him since August, but of course the Glazers' dividends are more important.

Can't believe you fell rear end backwards into Pingu's obvious troll

Great to see Moyes honouring his United contract finally and helping United into the top four

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
The last time West Ham did the double over Chelsea they also set the record high points total for a relegated team, so the fun's not over yet.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i didnt watch the game just now but its impressive how many west ham players visibly don't give a poo poo anymore

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bogan Krkic posted:

i didnt watch the game just now but its impressive how many west ham players visibly don't give a poo poo anymore

Antonio, Bowen and Soucek ran all night and actually did something with it. More miraculously Lanzini put a tackle in, that's when I knew we were gonna be alright.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Antonio, Bowen and Soucek ran all night and actually did something with it. More miraculously Lanzini put a tackle in, that's when I knew we were gonna be alright.

Anderson not getting on the pitch absolutely helped too, i've been a big fan but wow he's worse than useless in a relegation scrap. Really hope we can sign Soucek permanently though, he'll be really important when Rice inevitably leaves

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Lanzini tracked back and gave a poo poo/actually made tackles which was a major development, Bowen put in work too. Antonio obviously made it happen up top on his own for a lot of the match.

Also Yarmo and Wilshire showed more in like 20 mins of action than Anderson/Noble have since the restart. They should both start against Newcastle if they’re fit.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Not convinced about Yarmo starting as that will mean dropping Bowen who has barely put a for wrong since signing. Lanzini looks a lot better out on the left rather than the middle. The big question is whether Haller gets back in. Antonio has been great but his finishing still leaves a lot of be desired. Might be worth having a recognised striker on the pitch

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Are chelsea wearing training tops

Looks like a regular T-shirt with a chels badge on op

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
C'mon Spurs. You're lookin' lukewarm.

You missed a goal because of that stupid loving haircut, Dier.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
pissoko

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

lol nice goal that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol i thought he'd hosed it up taking it away from his teammate

greazeball