Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the mbmbam show was very good and I don't understand if you liked the podcast and didn't like the show. the most I can say is that the ghost episode was the weakest of the six and they should've maybe led with one of the others, but other than that it's still great

after it moved to vrv you can watch it for free after making an account, btw

edit: oops hello new page

to bring it back down to the thread subject, here's one of my favorite monster factories featuring some nice fuckery with the game data to create a very special boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4x_BRqIpI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
And if you want more Griffin and Justin talking video games their podcast The Besties came back in dec 2019, but its only on spotify.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Shut the gently caress up about Mcelroys, isn't there a quarantine thread for that poo poo?

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
There should be, the most unfunny pos’ on the internet.

Talk about game glitches

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

packetmantis posted:

Shut the gently caress up about Mcelroys, isn't there a quarantine thread for that poo poo?

there's a thread for the podcast in the forum for threads about podcasts, if that's what you mean

no need to be so bizarrely hostile

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M SO ANGRY ABOUT INTERNET JOKEMEN

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

So the other day I found out about a glitch in Gen 1 Pokemon that I didn't know existed; So there are four badges that boost stats after you recieve them, well every time your stats change during a battle it re-applies the stat boost to anything that is effected. It's such a bizarre glitch but it's also completely in character with Gen 1 because those games were held together with gum and a prayer.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

zedprime posted:

Do people like the platforming parts in Destiny? It seems by and for the 5 people still making and playing Sven Coop challenge maps in 2009.

The game loves platforming fuckups so much even the enemies do it

https://i.imgur.com/n0JXgqh.mp4

He really, really didn't want me to have his sword

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Testekill posted:

So the other day I found out about a glitch in Gen 1 Pokemon that I didn't know existed; So there are four badges that boost stats after you recieve them, well every time your stats change during a battle it re-applies the stat boost to anything that is effected. It's such a bizarre glitch but it's also completely in character with Gen 1 because those games were held together with gum and a prayer.

Nobody knew about that because nobody used stat boost moves

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Especially since it was more common knowledge that some Stat boosting moves actually reduced some of your stats.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

StillFullyTerrible posted:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M SO ANGRY ABOUT INTERNET JOKEMEN

The quality of the McElroy brothers' media empire output is roughly comparable to high school theater kids making each other laugh at a Dennys, and if you think too deeply on the fact that they make more in a month than you do in a year, say, administrating multiple departments in a university, it can become somewhat enraging.

Like, I enjoy Chapo Trap House, but I just looked at their Patreon and they're making 144K a month from that alone, so now I want them all to get very bad sunburns.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

University administration is bloated as hell and sucks up the university's budget to make the lives of people who work there worse. At least the McElroys make people happy.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Kikas posted:

Especially since it was more common knowledge that some Stat boosting moves actually reduced some of your stats.

Only the crit chance one. Which was good anyway because crits would ignore your own attack buffs! It all works out in the end.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Tunicate posted:

University administration is bloated as hell and sucks up the university's budget to make the lives of people who work there worse. At least the McElroys make people happy.

Pretty cool take. My wife has a masters and keeps three departments functioning for maybe a fourth a year what those guys make in a month. That said, she doesn’t record herself playing dungeons and dragons with her dad, so you’re right, gently caress her.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I would also like to gently caress your wife

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

All I can speak from is my experience; my college's administration spends most of their time on stealing grant money (so I didn't get paid for a couple months), ordering the wrong equipment, holding things up because people aren't trained to use the wrong equipment that just came in, asking for progress reports on the projects that haven't started because they haven't been able to schedule the training on the wrong equipment they ordered, shuffling around offices and labs locations arbitrarily, and shoveling money to white supremacists

Before the coup we were going to move our work to Turkey to get away from our university admins, and if our collaborators weren't enemies of the state now it'd still be a bit tempting.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

I would also like to gently caress your wife

this is natural.

Tunicate posted:

All I can speak from is my experience; my college's administration spends most of their time on stealing grant money (so I didn't get paid for a couple months), ordering the wrong equipment, holding things up because people aren't trained to use the wrong equipment that just came in, asking for progress reports on the projects that haven't started because they haven't been able to schedule the training on the wrong equipment they ordered, shuffling around offices and labs locations arbitrarily, and shoveling money to white supremacists

Before the coup we were going to move our work to Turkey to get away from our university admins, and if our collaborators weren't enemies of the state now it'd still be a bit tempting.

When I say/said administration I meant she is the sole figure organizing and executing operating functions for three entire departments whose professors teach thousands of students. She keeps everything running in the offices and between them, since there is overlap in operation and special projects. She’s not someone sitting behind a desk rubber stamping things for lines of people. She went to regular college, received an advanced degree in public administration, has done tertiary work to stay accredited and had to work for many years in crappier conditions for worse pay before she was able to secure this position. And yet she still makes a meager fraction a year of what these guys make a month. I was kinda galled by what you said, and still am, but there’s no reason to fight about it, especially because I don’t even particularly dislike the mcelorys. It’s just... I know how much time and effort she’s put into getting where she’s at and I know what she does in a day, and since she was asked to start working from home I’ve watched her working literal bureaucratic magic, moving money around from seemingly nowhere to stop people from being fired or get the resources they need to complete research; she is crucial to the function of multiple education programs, period. so you know. Got pissy when you rated goofemups over her existence.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

mysterious frankie posted:

I enjoy Chapo Trap House

mods?!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
We’re discovering new forms of wife guy in this thread.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Soon we'll need high-energy lab equipment to synthesize types of wife guys who only exist for fractions of a second under laboratory conditions.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Just wait until this guy finds out about pro sports. Free market, baby!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Agents are GO! posted:

Soon we'll need high-energy lab equipment to synthesize types of wife guys who only exist for fractions of a second under laboratory conditions.

im your wife guy

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Carthag Tuek posted:

im your wife guy

You were, you've already decayed into two more common low energy reply guys.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
We can only really tell the difference from the decay byproducts in their posts.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Agents are GO! posted:

You were, you've already decayed into two more common low energy reply guys.

ack, its true :negative:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Agents are GO! posted:

I love my curvy and irradiated wife.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Lobok posted:

Sir, that's just a spent fuel rod.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Carthag Tuek posted:

ack, its true :negative:

At least you're stable and relatively harmless now.

Lobok posted:

tribbledirigible posted:

Sir, that's just a spent fuel rod.

Quick, check their dosimeter.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
His wife will be happy to hear that you think she lost weight.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Lobok posted:

Well since you kissed me, baby, that evening in the park
I lost my hair and eyebrows and my teeth shine in the dark
Radioactive mama, hold me tight
Radioactive mama, we'll reach critical mass tonight

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

Quick, check their dosimeter.

Cardiovorax posted:

His wife will be happy to hear that you think she lost weight.

Your wife is so fat and irradiated, she needs a tresimeter!!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Your wife is so fat and radioactive that when she sits around the house, she really gets it declared a superfund site

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I love my Curie wife.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://i.imgur.com/bfjXYbg.mp4
When the game really wants the NPC in place for a cutscene

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

The worst part is I cannot take home all these teeth

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

drat. I haven't seen an ending like that since the dead money DLC in fallout new vegas

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Guess who's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQeHrnxRAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwzppqgoZEk

RatHat has a new favorite as of 02:24 on Jul 7, 2020

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

jfc lmao

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The little tink made that second video about 100x funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
On the subject of old classics, have a Mass Effect 1 Mako

https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantDeliciousCurlewWoofer