Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
gently caress lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Slumpy posted:

im all for making GBS threads on lowtax but he was literally asked to post an image with the date uncovered

https://imgur.com/a/Uqi2ZVd

people are saying he could have just posted a screencap of a separate e-mail's header with the date. it's easy enough to just post a date.

he would have to post the entire e-mail with date showing

personally i say go for it logan lol

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

has anyone got an animated gif of a flame

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Slumpy posted:

sure but if we're going down that road, anyone can easily edit that info in their browser

Great, now lowtax is furiously googling how to do that

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

5er posted:

Remember the whingey posts from lt about not disabling ad blockers because abloobloo operating costs? And how thin-skinned he was with the faceroll ban messages if he was argued with about it in even rational tones?

Good times.

Anyone who used ad blocking stuff even if they paid the $10, got archives, etc., was venomously accused of, exact words pirating the forums. And on top of that a huge reason why people started doing it in the first place en masse was because the ads were all for adult content for a while.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
pirating the thing we all make together by participating

amazing

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Neo Rasa posted:

Anyone who used ad blocking stuff even if they paid the $10, got archives, etc., was venomously accused of, exact words pirating the forums. And on top of that a huge reason why people started doing it in the first place en masse was because the ads were all for adult content for a while.

Don't forget the actually malicious ads that got through multiple times. I'm sure anyone who depends on their computer to make their living is happy to risk it every time they want to shitpost about anime tiddies.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Has lowtax alt Daddy Walrus been un-probated yet? Will he come back to derail and defend obvious financial crimes that main account Lowtax is posting?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
DEMOD REENE

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

Don't forget the actually malicious ads that got through multiple times. I'm sure anyone who depends on their computer to make their living is happy to risk it every time they want to shitpost about anime tiddies.

oh yeah there were definitely a BUNCH of viruses that hit people through the SA ads lol goddamn i forgot about that

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

StrangersInTheNight posted:

people are saying he could have just posted a screencap of a separate e-mail's header with the date. it's easy enough to just post a date.

he would have to post the entire e-mail with date showing

personally i say go for it logan lol

i mean if he just wants people on his side he can just do this poo poo

i think the only thing we have to go on would be court records, emails aint gonna mean anything

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
and yes, bitch, peep the passing dmarc.... thank you google...

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

oh yeah there were definitely a BUNCH of viruses that hit people through the SA ads lol goddamn i forgot about that

Is this the recent weird pop under ads that happened when Logan was coo ? I always have ublock on and never saw anything

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
I wonder what Puff Daddy thinks about all this.

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Is this the recent weird pop under ads that happened when Logan was coo ? I always have ublock on and never saw anything

Nope, malicious ads were served over and over years back.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I have mysterious off site discord logs that will lead to the demodding of Reene!!

No you can't see them.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Slumpy posted:

i mean if he just wants people on his side he can just do this poo poo

i think the only thing we have to go on would be court records, emails aint gonna mean anything

nice

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Man who squandered every opportunity he had to become big tech name revealed to be woefully incapable with tech, more after the break.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Strumpie posted:

I wonder what Puff Daddy thinks about all this.

we should ask ma$e instead, he's probably got time to get us some thoughts

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE AND JOSE

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

Half the time if I phone posted using Safari instead of the app my browser would get hijacked by one of those “YOU WON AN IPAD CLICK HERE WITHIN 60 SECONDS” things that you can’t get rid of without closing your browser.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

What did Jose do?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

punishedkissinger posted:

What did Jose do?

He called all our mammal slaves ugly and wouldn't give them treats.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

JakeP posted:

DEMOD REENE

Yikeseroo...

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Demod all mods and admins

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
~ m a m m a l ~~ s l a v e s ~

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Does Lowtax have any pets?

He's definitely more likely to be a sociopath if he doesn't.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
LA had dogs and rabbits and things I think? I haven't thought too hard about what happened to them.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

dans posted:

Was there anything good in the Dick Show podcast? You couldn't pay enough me to listen to three hours of incel poo poo.

Not really. There was a summary but if you want a super goony summary: wah wah -goons betrayed me after I created them - women b kray kray - I attract kray kray - my spine hurtz -heres a joke about beating womenzes - nobody loves me.

Also one of the reasons people posted pets is a pal of Logan said it made her smile and people were trying to show some solidarity.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

Has lowtax alt Daddy Walrus been un-probated yet? Will he come back to derail and defend obvious financial crimes that main account Lowtax is posting?

I think daddy walrus is a different person, I think I remember him posting in a request thread with lowtax and he asked lowtax for his own sub called daddy walrus's xxx funhouse (I made a dumb reference to the funhouse earlier)

But maybe lowtax has been sock puppeting the forums for 20 years. He was crazy enough to try to clear his name on a mra talk show so who loving knows what dumb poo poo he thinks is a good idea

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
He had a dog he posted about on the front page

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Everyone betray him. He fed up with this world

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
I'm the last guy to police speech but referring to my cosseted and spoiled pets as slaves is pretty insulting to the real slaves who work hard every day to make this electronic device I'm posting from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎