Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Was the connection MI6? I thought it was MI5? It's hard to keep everything straight.
MI6 murders foreign heads of state, military officers, and so on. Basic regime change destabilization when capital is threatened.

MI5 murders political activists, union leaders, annoying podcasters, etc., that poo poo-talk or otherwise threaten the ruling class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Jim Long-un posted:

*closes Yahoo Answers tab* In my hubris, I've learned too much. I've peered into the abyss. I've seen monstrosities.

Jim Long-un posted:

I've seen things... seen things you little people wouldn't believe. Wikipedia edit wars with revisions as long as a mile... I posted in the back pages of a subreddit and watched epic redditors flash and burn out in ban waves. All those moments will be lost... like shitposts in a youtube comment section

From their sidebar: "TV Tropes (warning: memetic hazard)" lol

Fried Watermelon posted:

Yeah I used to read that stuff, along with r/occult , r/ShrugLifeSyndicate, and more esoteric subreddits that have been deleted. Always ends up being white supremacists taking over or being the loudest. Nearly all of them had discords set up that just ended up being nazi discords

I lost interest in a lot of those discussion sites when consensus reality started being more hosed up than any of their conspiracies

Occultism has a rich white supremacist/Nazi history. No surprise there at all.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Dreylad posted:

there's that, and also these paintings by the same artist.

with epstein owning the left one

And in digging up this photo I found out that hillary owned a blue dress that looks identical to the one in the painting.

am I seeing some sorcerous Crowleyan works here

(getting some Cultist Simulator painting vibes)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Weird that the charges are only for 1994-1997
That seems like a relevant time period to someone but I can't put my finger on it

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That seems like a relevant time period to someone but I can't put my finger on it

i was under the impression ghislane had settled all her big cases by 2016

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

golly, it sure would be nice if prince andrew could find the time to drop by and have a chat with us. you know, just a little powwow to see what's up. no pressure

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

:laffo:

The Libearian
Nov 24, 2007
Return your books or face mauling
Dont know how i accidentally empty quoted a random post

The Libearian has issued a correction as of 17:26 on Jul 2, 2020

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Right after Barr sacked and replaced Berman, too. Is that relevant? I'm thinking real hard ova hea...

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Anyone got any info on Berman and his connection to the Ep man?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
All this talk about Maxwell’s imminent suicide as if no one learned their lesson about chaos magick these last few days

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

wait they're putting her in the same prison?

gently caress go ahead and put her in the same cell while you're at it

this poo poo is so on the nose

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we regret to inform you than ms. Maxwell caught the plague and died. the end. no moral.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Dr. Killjoy posted:

All this talk about Maxwell’s imminent suicide as if no one learned their lesson about chaos magick these last few days

Do elaborate, please.

Excelzior posted:

lmao source?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

tragic that the prison is about to get their second suicide in 20 years, and that all the issues with the cameras haven't been fixed

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1278723455882575872?s=21

Glenn’s weaponized shitposting is already on the case :smug:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
He's a loving spook and that the Greenwald thread exists in the state it does on this subforum is an indictment of its worst tendencies.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i can't wait for the extremely good posts from alan dershowitz who, as someone pointed out, has been posting a lot of defensive stuff unprompted lately

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Perry Mason Jar posted:

He's a loving spook and that the Greenwald thread exists in the state it does on this subforum is an indictment of its worst tendencies.

lmfao

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Excelzior posted:

Hollywood's tendency to make lazy remakes where they change nothing but the main character's gender continues.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I don't want to get into it. Eventually it'll be too obvious to deny like with his friend Molly Crabapple. Let's not start a derail.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I don't want to get into it. Eventually it'll be too obvious to deny like with M. Crabapple. Let's not start a derail.

Post about it in the Greenwald thread.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Excelzior posted:

lol you think "CIA blacksites" means literally nobody knows where they are? no, they are right here, in our cities, with names like "Metropolitan Correctional Center"

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I don't want to get into it. Eventually it'll be too obvious to deny like with his friend Molly Crabapple. Let's not start a derail.

Then stfu and go to the hot takes thread or the Greenwald thread

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lol

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

A4R8 posted:

Then stfu and go to the hot takes thread or the Greenwald thread

And get dogpiled by people who aren't interested in a good faith argument and will respond to my posts with "lol" and "you're an idiot" look I've been down this road before it's not worth my time.
Edit: Your easiest starting point will be his association with Crabapple, just go from there if you're actually interested.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Perry Mason Jar posted:

ok special agent lib

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

come on, this is ridiculous

get better writers, CIA

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

And get dogpiled by people who aren't interested in a good faith argument and will respond to my posts with "lol" and "you're an idiot" look I've been down this road before it's not worth my time.

lol

You're an idiot

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
NYC protestors need to take custody of Ghislaine before it's too late

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao at everything

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:holymoley:

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

papa horny michael posted:

Post about it in the Greenwald thread.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ghislaine arrested! — finally, we'll get some answers!!

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

rare photo of Jared Kushner with Roger Stone and Ghislaine Maxwell

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

this is gonna be the wackiest installment of weekend at bernie's ever

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

lmao

pancake rabbit