Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

when epstein got arrested everyone was still half-joking when they said "he's going to get suicided"

now it's just a statement of fact and yet still no one is doing a drat thing about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

more convinced than ever this is just theatre. she's there out of choice, she's cut some kind of deal.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

uber_stoat posted:

looked into that lady's bio.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ritzcarlton-south-beach-employee-relief-fund

quote:

Dear Ritz-Carlton South Beach Guests, Friends and Family,

As you know, the coronavirus has forced The Ritz-Carlton South Beach to be closed since March 23rd, as ordered by the City of Miami. This mandatory closure was recently extended until May 1st, with the understanding that further extensions may yet occur. We’ve never experienced greater uncertainty or such widespread hardship amongst family, friends, and colleagues.

While we know that we are doing the right thing for everyone, our closure has meant that we have had no choice but to temporarily part ways with over 120 of the Ladies, Gentlemen and team members that you have come to know. Through all of this, many of you have asked us about the Ritz-Carlton team, what we are doing for them, and how you, our guests, our neighbors, might be able to assist.

Our request of you is simple, but incredibly important.

As the owners of the property, we have set up a Go Fund Me account on behalf of the Ladies, Gentlemen and team members called RCSB Hotel Employee Relief Fund. 100% of donations to this fund will be shared evenly amongst our hourly associates . We are more proud than we can say of our Ritz-Carlton colleagues, and we know that you appreciate all that they do as well. The Ritz-Carlton experience is unlike any other in hospitality, and there has never been a more important time for all of us to show our gratitude as our friends endure this crisis. Any donation that you can make will be powerful and will make an immediate difference In the lives of those very people that we are so accustomed to taking such good care of us.

We have started the campaign with $5,000. We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and we are grateful for your consideration. We look forward to seeing you very soon, and ask that you please stay safe and take good care.

Yours truly,

Dayssi Olarte de Kanavos

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1278747286852587522?s=19

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Durf posted:

i mean if this happens they're not even trying anymore

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-ferguson-activist-deaths-black-lives-matter-20190317-story.html

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Giga Gaia posted:

getting owned by @bonerhitler because youre defending a rapist submarine driver. 2020 rules

No, the rape submarine thing was 2018, I think, and was the wildest thing ever.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

you've got to be loving kidding me.

:hmbol:

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

edit nvm

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/MikeSacksEsq/status/1278778947766009861?s=19

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Peak comedy option: Biden was involved with epstein and the Ghislaine arrest is a precursor to his arrest, the Trump admin just had to get someone willing to go along with it in place

Somehow all this blows up and two dozen more people get charged too

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

this is all going to be an incredible shitshow

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
*sigh*

I’ll go pull the corkboard out of storage

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

looking forward to another round of the media ignoring that barr is obviously playing some kind of game here because he is a government sanctioned child trafficker

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a bold move, let’s see how going back to Suicide Island plays out

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol ofc

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fly Molo posted:

a bold move, let’s see how going back to Suicide Island plays out

"Suicide Island" aka SDNY smuggling her to whatever island Epstein is currently retiring on

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I wonder if they fixed the cameras yet. surely!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Peak comedy option: Biden was involved with epstein and the Ghislaine arrest is a precursor to his arrest, the Trump admin just had to get someone willing to go along with it in place

this is it. this is The Storm. Q has finally done it, by god. Hillary, Obama, Bill, Biden, theyre all goin down

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

*sigh*

I’ll go pull the corkboard out of storage

*nervously pretending to pull mine out of storage, motioning as if it needed dusting off*

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Thank you president Trumbo

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this is it. this is The Storm. Q has finally done it, by god. Hillary, Obama, Bill, Biden, theyre all goin down

I meant that as in "it would be funny if Barr only wanted to smear Trump's opponents but then someone hosed up" not "it would be funny if they were going to intentionally do a good thing"

But let's be honest the cameras there are really shoddy and she's going to kill herself by sticking a fork into one and having it short out

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't secret property ownership great, right? Maxwell had a loving mansion in the sticks outside Bradford, NH for seven months.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

TeenageArchipelago posted:

inshallah

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I'm shocked she wasn't in England. She has English citizenship still right.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

She will plead the 5th, cut no deals, sentenced to house arrest in a posh NYC apartment while her trial is sandbagged by lawyers into 2022. She will eventually be convicted of some BS charge involving passports and minors, be sentenced probation, and wont even be forced to register as a sex offender. None of the facts of depositions will ever see the light of day.

A shitshow would be entertaining. A proper execution of justice would be cathartic. This is not that timeline.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

dive more. she's way worse in every way lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i dont understand why people like this, with multiple passports and infinite money, dont just leave the country and go to some country where they can easily bribe their way into never being extradited. why stay in the US?

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

hobbesmaster posted:

I'm shocked she wasn't in England. She has English citizenship still right.

She's wanted there too. I would have suspected France or israel, like others here are saying. However, it was probably easier for her to hide in the US given how utterly corrupt the country is.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i dont understand why people like this, with multiple passports and infinite money, dont just leave the country and go to some country where they can easily bribe their way into never being extradited. why stay in the US?

because they wanna have the cake and eat it too. there’s no point in being a hyper child predator if you aren’t adored by society at the same time

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

she's never going to face any actual legal problems for her actions, and if she's going to be assassinated that can happen anywhere

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

maybe shes still on the clock

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Entorwellian posted:

She's wanted there too. I would have suspected France or israel, like others here are saying. However, it was probably easier for her to hide in the US given how utterly corrupt the country is.

Is she actually wanted in England now?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'll always have some sympathy for a dictator who, when his capital is about to fall, decides that the correct move is to ball out on a freeway in a moving vehicle like an L.A. rapper

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

To be fair, if I was a foreign intelligence service and knew where a bundle of blackmail on the powerful in the US like Ghislaine was hiding, I might want to spend the money on a kidnapping. I'm not sure where it would be safe to hide, if you were in her situation

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Reality Protester posted:

Paul castellano, gambino crime boss killed by John Gotti, was in an long term affair with an Olarte

thinking about that time a Q anon guy merc'd a gambino boss

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

she waited until literally days after her buddy replaced the head of the SDNY. this seems like an unworried person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

if you have to ask you can't afford it