Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’m gonna whip out some Santana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Julez lantana

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Has any other artist had as big of as a perfect debut album that snoops doggystyle, then every other album sucked

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Muk Dumpster posted:

Has any other artist had as big of as a perfect debut album that snoops doggystyle, then every other album sucked

Now that you mention it, no. Crazy to think!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Muk Dumpster posted:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Working for the government owns tbh until you lose flex at band 6, which is gonna happen to me in the next year or so. It goes to managed time which is still OK cos you get essentially RDO's

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Also flexible working hours rules. I can nip out to get stuff like post packages I miss before work or stick around for a tradie to come fix something and work from home. S'good

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

McSpergin posted:

Working for the government owns tbh until you lose flex at band 6, which is gonna happen to me in the next year or so. It goes to managed time which is still OK cos you get essentially RDO's

Partners a lvl7 who has been doing a lvl8 job for a few months and tbh lvl8 sounds pretty bs for the extra stress it added without a huge bump in pay. Tho this is state government.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

May we say god suck off the queen because nothing will suck off the Governor General

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

NPR Journalizard posted:

Partners a lvl7 who has been doing a lvl8 job for a few months and tbh lvl8 sounds pretty bs for the extra stress it added without a huge bump in pay. Tho this is state government.

Yeh I'm federal so YMMV

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
There was no toilet paper in Coles yesterday and Coles and Woolies have imposed purchase limits again in Victoria - which will probably be nationwide within a week.

Fortunately, I still have plenty of masks and hand sanitiser.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Government paygrades always sound like Scientology poo poo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

for some reason i haven't been able to get drip coffee filters lately, i guess everyone is making coffee at home.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Caesar Saladin posted:

for some reason i haven't been able to get drip coffee filters lately, i guess everyone is making coffee at home.

My home coffee game is certainly going up

I'm buying a manual espresso machine sometime soon. Should be good fun

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Caesar Saladin posted:

I bought some so I could make some gin

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

McSpergin posted:

Also flexible working hours rules. I can nip out to get stuff like post packages I miss before work or stick around for a tradie to come fix something and work from home. S'good

Just leave for an hour or so and don't tell anyone. Make up lies. You don't owe the scum anything and it's your duty to make up for the stupendous amount of wage theft perpetrated against us.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Outrail posted:

Just leave for an hour or so and don't tell anyone. Make up lies. You don't owe the scum anything and it's your duty to make up for the stupendous amount of wage theft perpetrated against us.

When I was on the TSRC which was a PPP construction with 20% government funding I used to do this all the time. I'd sleep in till whenever and just say I had meetings at different parts of the site if anyone queried it, I'd go out with the traffic manager and engineer for coffee breaks across town from our site, it was great. But also I often had to be on site at all sorts of hosed hours of the morning because of my responsibilities with oversized transport stuff. I figure loving off to go look around site for a few hours or get coffee was a good way to get recouped for the overtime hours I wasn't paid for

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I powered through an entire season of the flash in a week once, all on the clock.

Literally 24 hours of slack jawed staring at my phone and still accomplished everything I was supposed to.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I watched the entire cremaster cycle over the course of a shift with a couple of schizophrenics and the night rover.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shout out to the dumb oval office from a hot spot in Melbourne and took a train all the way to Central in Sydney

loving give yourself an uppercut you fuckwit.

Melbourne is going to be the cause of the 2nd wave in Australia, and we're going to drag rear end and not shut borders quick enough :cripes:

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Infinitum posted:

Shout out to the dumb oval office from a hot spot in Melbourne and took a train all the way to Central in Sydney
after being tested but before getting the results.

In other news:

More than 10,000 Victorians refused coronavirus tests

Channel 9 posted:

Health Minister Jenny Mikakos labelled the refusal as "disappointing"...
:thunk:

Channel 9 posted:

"There seems to be a single source of infection for many of the cases that have gone across the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne,"
Imagine if this oval office's name gets out. I hope he's been placed into protective custody.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bill Posters posted:

after being tested but before getting the results.

How loving dumb and selfish can you get? loving throw the book at him.

Victoria needs to close its borders. Do whatever the gently caress you want after that, we don't need it spreading further than it 'has' to.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Melbourne is going to be the cause of the 2nd wave in Australia, and we're going to drag rear end and not shut borders quick enough :cripes:

Name and shame

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Bill Posters posted:

Imagine if this oval office's name gets out. I hope he's been placed into protective custody.

Having your parents/guardians/respected elder be disappointed in you loving hurts. Having some minister come out and say they are disappointed has gently caress all impact.

They have to get angry at this poo poo.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Stock up on your toilet paper cunts

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Muk Dumpster posted:

Stock up on your toilet paper cunts

i switched to my left hand during the last shortage, going great

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Victoria needs to close its borders. Do whatever the gently caress you want after that, we don't need it spreading further than it 'has' to.

like nsw closed it's ports :laugh:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Go full-blown big brother and post up their pics with #of confirmed infections.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

but real talk.

that's an act of complete and utter poo poo cuntery.

they were also talking at work about a lot of the people refusing testing being from non english speaking backgrounds, but that isn't the people they are showing on the news

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

Its me and people like me buying them to make QWISO hash

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Infinitum posted:

What an absolute shitcunt, they just need to lock everything down again because people are going to try and weasel out of it and gently caress it all up.

Really glad that WA has kept the hard border and doesn't want to budge on it.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
This month marks one year sober, faaarrk

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Muk Dumpster posted:

This month marks one year sober, faaarrk

It must be a bad year for corona

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
10000 is a lot of fuckwits

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Being unemployed sucks but having a job is worse

i went back in today (my boss said "gently caress off, you don't need to be here"), and I can see my fellow sluts are just about to cry from overload :(
i feel for them, they don't deserve any of this poo poo

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

Isaac posted:

It must be a bad year for corona

I was coopers reds exclusively

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Infinitum posted:

Just lock down all the freeways out of Melbourne.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmVR7V8rZs

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TRkS2F_wQo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
How do you get a government job as a NEET?