Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Big shout-out to Jeff Reed for saving the Something Awful forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"steel-cut" joe burrowtmeal

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I bought oat milk today because ive heard its good.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/alltwentytwo/status/1276533909342220288

lol

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.
Lets hope the NFL season is saved as well as the forums.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kawalimus posted:

I bought oat milk today because ive heard its good.

I thought about trying it but I get all sad when I think of the oats in their tiny cages. :(

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

thankfully jeffrey of yospos is now the commissioner of the NFL

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

I thought about trying it but I get all sad when I think of the oats in their tiny cages. :(

Its also sick how we'll boil them alive. But maybe it tastes good so w/e!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

baker at his core is a qb who wants to complete the forward pass. a good coach would simply have him do what his soul demands

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

Ghost Dog posted:

baker at his core is a qb who wants to complete the forward pass. a good coach would simply have him do what his soul demands

The secondary will be truly baffled seeing him throwing out of pocket badly aimed cannon balls, time after time.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

baker at his core is a qb who wants to complete the forward pass.

Ravens should try to get one of those sometime

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the sports mod didn't have any sports and became admin. the power... of sports

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ikonoklast posted:

The secondary will be truly baffled seeing him throwing out of pocket badly aimed cannon balls, time after time.

works for josh allen

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus today is Shannon Sharpes birthday

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Kawalimus today is Shannon Sharpes birthday

I know :)

Happy birthday to my favorite ever TE! And Ravens legend even if he was only here two years.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ravens should try to get one of those sometime

lamar jackson excells at football plays

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

lamar jackson excels at eating my nutsack

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

I didn't know you were Playoff Football

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

if he did he would have ball security problems

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar can throw that loving pigskin

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I wish Lamar lives a long healthy life but I would like him to play football for a team that doesn’t play my team twice a year. Or hell, even a different league.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/BSBoze/status/1277230021178994689?s=19

Who here is buying this

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 29, 2020

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Lamar Jackson is a fraud and I’m glad my friends Kevin Byard, Big Jeff Simmons, Jurrell Casey and Rashaan Evans exposed him.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That JAG brigade really put an end to Lamar's budding career. Though actually Byard is very good.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Lamar Jackson is a fraud and I’m glad my friends Kevin Byard, Big Jeff Simmons, Jurrell Casey and Rashaan Evans exposed him.

Yeah we can say Lamar fell a yard short of making the next round of the playoffs

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZEUS__78/status/1278004977735262216

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Zeus Jr. rules

Never forget:

https://i.imgur.com/gbHHAff.mp4

Yes that's T.J.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Just got off the phone with Lamar Jackson's mother and it appears that Lamar has been shot to death with bullets from a shotgun until he died from bleeding out of his gunshot wounds until he lost too much blood to live. It brings me no pleasure to report this to the fine people of the AFC North thread but such is life.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Just got off the phone with Lamar Jackson's mother and it appears that Lamar has been shot to death with bullets from a shotgun until he died from bleeding out of his gunshot wounds until he lost too much blood to live. It brings me no pleasure to report this to the fine people of the AFC North thread but such is life.

F

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

It should have been Roethlisberger.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Update: I've just been informed that former star quarterback of the Baltimore Ravens Lamar Jackson's final words, as he lay dying on the ground from bleeding because of shotgun bullets fired at him, were "At least I got the Ravens out there even more."

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Update: I've just been informed that former star quarterback of the Baltimore Ravens Lamar Jackson's final words, as he lay dying on the ground from bleeding because of shotgun bullets fired at him, were "At least I got the Ravens out there even more."

Told you. Lamar thinks like I do.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Told you. Lamar thinks like I do.

*thought

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/camjordan94/status/1277588147153625088

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/megatronnie/status/1279137167248257024
https://twitter.com/megatronnie/status/1279142349478653958
:hmmyes:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

As someone who has family in Roswell and grew up going to the alien museum every summer, big time lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm sorry yall when the titans ended the 100 year dynasty it destroyed the world

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Metapod posted:

I'm sorry yall when the titans ended the 100 year dynasty it destroyed the world

It was overdue tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

lmao my man, epstein was RIGHT THERE