Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i always felt that bucks fishing and camping deserved a bigger role in the PGEU

IMO it should be the Big Kahuna Burger's of the PGEU.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Crack

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6YMov3fYvs

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

pictured here having a normal one

accurate

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

SHOCKING: Epstein, Ghislaine, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Karl von Habsburg and 110 year old Adolf Hitler pictured together doing the "hang lose" hand sign in front of the Bilderberg Sacrificial Alter to Mammon.

At this point, if we actually for real found out that Hitler's suicide was elaborately faked and he was alive and somehow involved in all of this, it would barely phase me. "Yep, makes sense, another piece falls into place."

At this point, I can believe anything, except that Epstein killed himself.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

can you believe in yourself?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

why would tom cruise protect any outsider who knows about the workings of a secret society when that's the exact opposite of the MO of scientology

I mean, it seems like in the end he didn't protect anyone.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Hahaha, hell yeah

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

can you believe in yourself?

My current medication allows for this, yes. I haven't had a full-blown panic attack in... :checks calendar: almost four weeks!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

pictured here having a normal one

Second reminder in as many pages that Eyes Wide Shut is based on real life, and is in fact a mild and censored version

I remember seeing Kevin Spacey on Letterman when he told the story of going to McDonald's with Clinton. I wonder if the clip is still around

animist
Aug 28, 2018

lmao

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

is eyes wide shut a good movie

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Google Butt posted:

I saw it in theaters when it came out and I almost fell asleep. I didn't have crack pinged brain then though maybe I won't think its supremely boring if I see it again.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

At this point, if we actually for real found out that Hitler's suicide was elaborately faked and he was alive and somehow involved in all of this, it would barely phase me. "Yep, makes sense, another piece falls into place."

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Google Butt posted:

lots of people dont like it or say its kubricks worst movie. when i first saw it i loving loved it, but i saw it sort of randomly and wasnt even aware it was kubrick so i didnt have any expectations. its definitely slow so if you dont like slow movies youll probably be bored, and the dialogue/acting is just kind of weird (which imo fits the tone of the movie). id definitely recommend watching it.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Google Butt posted:

it is fantastic, one of my favorite movies ever to be honest. the lighting is just out of this world incredible. the long continuous takes with huge dialog are incredible. it's a real film nerd feast of a movie

also i will spoil everything and say after you watch it think about it in the context of it just being a dream. all of the soft out of focus lighting, weird events that make no sense, the fake NYC set, etc. come together perfectly. the whole movie is just a wild dream one partner had about cheating on another

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://twitter.com/b8tch_updates/status/1278824983414951936

:hmmyes:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

its boring but if u watch it now u will be entertained by the creepy stuff

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

It never even occurred to me that it could be pronounced any other way.

VV: Being abnormal and unhealthy is the new normal.

Random Asshole has issued a correction as of 01:30 on Jul 4, 2020

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

there's only one way to pronounce it but i am in no way normal and healthy

inferis has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Jul 4, 2020

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

♫Life in the Ghislaine ♪ Surely make you lose your mind ♫

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

♫Life in the Ghislaine ♪ Surely make you lose your mind ♫

thread title

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

I thought it was pronounced gizzlane, with a g-sound as in "gilded."

I am now very confused.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

its jizzlane youre welcome

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Lightning Knight posted:

I thought it was pronounced gizzlane, with a g-sound as in "gilded."

I am now very confused.

yeah I always thought it was giss-lane like "guess" but the past couple days I've been hearing "gill-ane"

Zook
Oct 3, 2014
The true reading of Eyes Wide Shut is that the entire party, from Tom Cruises character being lead to it, is a set up. The party goers knew he was coming and everything they did from the moment he entered the mansion. He was led to believe that it was just consensual masked debauchery of the elite, but what was being hidden from him was the truth, that they were all child rapists. The costume shop scene, as well as the second scene when he returns, and the scene where they're in the toy store, are the bookends of this. What is more interesting, is that Kubrick died before the film was released, and parts were edited before it premiered. Oh yeah JFK Jr. also died the night it premiered.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Eyes wide shut probably is Kubrick's worst movie but that's not really a useful metric, like saying godfather part 2 is John cazale's worst movie

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

The Alpha Centauri posted:

:perfect:

loving the steven pinker

:same:

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
:eyepop:

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 22:31 on Nov 8, 2020

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I'd just like to take this opportunity to make a shout out to the IRA, the world's most successful anti-pedophile organization

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
guys im starting to crack and ping haha! everyone is a paeado sicko except for me. im close to the truth, im close to unravelling the whole sordid sweater, but its starting to take a toll on my mental health. I have narrowed the list of suspects down to my state senator and i intend to confront him soon. he is the ring leader of the cabal element in my area of operations.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
Just go into Eyes Wide Shut with the fact that Kubrick kept all of the most sinister poo poo subtle, most likely in order to get the movie released at all. So scenes that might appear merely unnerving like the final scene in the toystore become much more of a horror show if you, say, describe the blocking of the scene.

Gaupo Guacho posted:

guys im starting to crack and ping haha! everyone is a paeado sicko except for me. im close to the truth, im close to unravelling the whole sordid sweater, but its starting to take a toll on my mental health. I have narrowed the list of suspects down to my state senator and i intend to confront him soon. he is the ring leader of the cabal element in my area of operations.

Remember, it's only an effective assassination if the bullet passes through your body completely before hitting his, try to go for a double headshot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Regulus74 has issued a correction as of 03:14 on Jul 4, 2020

Gaupo Guacho
Aug 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Regulus74 posted:

Remember, it's only an effective assassination if the bullet passes through your body completely before hitting his, try to go for a double headshot
whoa... when I said confront I just meant asking him pointed questions while live streaming it. who said anything about all that other stuff... haha crack ping. man my mental health is really suffering but this thread keeps me sane. every time i see new replies pile up i find another reason to soldier on. sometimes i think goons are the only other ones who aren't paedo sickos.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

A Russian troll farm posted:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to make a shout out to the IRA, the world's most successful anti-pedophile organization

Irish Republicanism is a valorous revolutionary cause

also that throne room pic is downright sinister

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

should I watch the directors cut or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Gaupo Guacho posted:

Gaupo Guacho posted:

whoa... when I said confront I just meant asking him pointed questions while live streaming it. who said anything about all that other stuff... haha crack ping. man my mental health is really suffering but this thread keeps me sane. every time i see new replies pile up i find another reason to soldier on. sometimes i think goons are the only other ones who aren't paedo sickos.

this reads as disingenuous to me