Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hello A Blizzard Subforum! Please submit your cats (or any pet) for a sixer to have your kitty on your Rap Sheet forever!

If you don't have a pet, please feel free to look through this thread and [quote] the post with a picture in it.

If you just post in the thread, then I will add one of my choosing.

Also, please only post once a day!

Pragmatica fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 23, 2020

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I do not currently have a pet cat, but I befriended this little fellow on the commute to my job where my contract has just expired, and would like her commemorated. I hope that is also permitted (picture is mine):

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!
I don't have a pet atm since my last cat fell out the window (4th floor appartment building) back in '08 while I was sleeping. Only found him the next morning noticing a disturbing lack of attention making breakfast. According to the vet he was paraplegic. Gave me the option to put him to 'sleep' or wait it out and see if he improved. After two demoralizing weeks and no signs of improvement I decided to end it. One of the hardest decisions I have made. Went back and the vet told me those two weeks were 10 days longer than most people in this situation would give. This was 12 years ago and still I occasionally have nightmares where I see him trying to crawl through the hallway pissing himself, dragging a trail of urine and meowing highly confused wtf is going on.

I named him François after the fact the very first thing he did when I got him from the shelter was go for a pair of croissants on the coffee table.

Love your pets everyone. Give 'em treats. Pet those heads. Give them a hug. Appreciate their company.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Oh gosh. I can’t sixer myself right now, but I want to give you the biggest hug. You definitely did more than what others would do, and I know he had to be extremely loved for that. Thank you for loving him, and I’m sure he had a very happy life with you until you had to make one of the hardest decisions any pet owner has to make. :love:

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

show feet

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Qwezz posted:

Love your pets everyone. Give 'em treats. Pet those heads. Give them a hug. Appreciate their company.

i humbly request a sixer in honor of how loving good of a person you are

I held on with Noel a long time hoping she would get better, when she got ill. The realization she wouldn't, and that I was going to lose her, was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced, but to do anything else would've only prolonged her discomfort. I had 16 amazing years with her, which I'm extremely thankful for, and that's pretty good.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pragmatica posted:

Oh gosh. I can’t sixer myself right now, but I want to give you the biggest hug. You definitely did more than what others would do, and I know he had to be extremely loved for that. Thank you for loving him, and I’m sure he had a very happy life with you until you had to make one of the hardest decisions any pet owner has to make. :love:

Allow me to act as tribute. Can you please put François on my rap sheet.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Need this Good Catte memorialized on my rapsheet as well, thank you :tipshat:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Since I got a bullshit probation for saying it 12 years ago:

DBZ

FIGHTERS

Injera
Jul 4, 2005

Qwezz posted:

I would like to request a pic of François too for my first probe in the 15 years I've been here! (Oh god how has it been this long)

We have 5 cats, we seem to have an addiction to getting rescues. One with no tail, one with brain damage, one with no teeth, one with three legs, one with a heart murmur. They're all the absolute best and animals make everything better.

This is rocket aka stinkbreath aka trouble aka tiny lady. She loves shoelaces and carries them proudly around the house to present them to you.

Injera fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jul 3, 2020

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!
Thank You all. The response is overwhelming and wholesome.
Feeling some good vibrations

put me down for a rocket aka stinkbreath aka trouble aka tiny lady.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Pete, master of the yawn

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hey everyone! Last call before this thread is shipped to the next subforum!

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

I'm allergic to cats.

ArkhamPraetor
Sep 11, 2011
kitty sixer me but make it a thirty day instead please

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Udon doin a big sleepy

bookkeeper
Jul 14, 2010

it means "the kapital"

I would like one cat please

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

please probate me w/ my boyfriend's incredibly comfy cat

republic
Aug 15, 2004

FUN FOR THE FUN GOD
FRIENDS FOR THE FRIENDSHIP THRONE

Mia becomes the *o r b*

Prettypanda
Nov 11, 2008

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hello Sci-Fi Wi-Fi! Please offer a kitty for a sixer!

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Musluk
May 23, 2011

netch-a-sketch
Dec 24, 2019

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Musluk posted:

oh my god I need this one pls pragmatica

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

thunderdome

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I generally only lurk this forum, but I had to post again because I found actual photos of my own cat, from way back before I had a digital camera.

From when she was still a (mostly lovable) rear end in a top hat, because somebody dumped her when she was too young to properly give away, and she didn't grow up socializing around kittens her own age. But she grew up to be a real sweetie, and very attached to me. I had to leave her at home when I moved away from college, and when I came back she'd instantly appear and just follow me around for the rest of the visit.

I think this is the last photo of her, she had a bad reaction to something at the vet's office that slowed her down a lot and took ~5 years off her life. But even to the end, she was friendly and loving, the best cat I've ever been around.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

I generally only lurk this forum, but I had to post again because I found actual photos of my own cat, from way back before I had a digital camera.

From when she was still a (mostly lovable) rear end in a top hat, because somebody dumped her when she was too young to properly give away, and she didn't grow up socializing around kittens her own age. But she grew up to be a real sweetie, and very attached to me. I had to leave her at home when I moved away from college, and when I came back she'd instantly appear and just follow me around for the rest of the visit.

I think this is the last photo of her, she had a bad reaction to something at the vet's office that slowed her down a lot and took ~5 years off her life. But even to the end, she was friendly and loving, the best cat I've ever been around.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

floofball lyfe

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Big yawn energy

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Henry is the biggest ever

ProfFrink
Nov 7, 2007

"Stun" may be a bit of a misnomer.
Cats in Hats!
Oscar:

and Curly:

Finally, no hat, but a sleepy Nimbus:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
wanted to post these when the thread was in CSPAM, better late than never I guess

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Get a load of Gordon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

excellent bird guy fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Jul 13, 2020