Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Antigravitas posted:

I'm trying to translate this but I have no idea where to even start.

Anyway, since we're lifting poo poo from ich_iel:

Yeah I just gave up and left it for the Germans here.

Also drat you found my super secret source! Ich_iel is really funny, the kids are alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

I think the joke is that "Entdienung" is an invented word that would literally be the opposite of "Bedienung" which is a waiter or waitress. Therefore the waitress does the opposite of what she is supposed to do, and asks him to give her his cup while insulting him. So a bit of absurd humor.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"Schlechter Humor" is a very german thing. It's literally not meant to be funny, much so in a way that is absurd. It's like a german superpower of humor, kind of in a way as if your hero's super ability was to have exceptionally nice handwriting. So that's what you're supposed to find funny. The proper reaction to this is Fremdschämen.

Grüsse aus Österreich, ihr Heisln!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
But what’s with the photoshopped head inserted in it?

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

dialhforhero posted:

Rassismus

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

dialhforhero posted:

It's because of this template:

(Finally, South-Rhine Eastphalia)

Unrelated:

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Chikimiki posted:

"Entdienung" is an invented word

my friend, I think you will find, that, all words are, in fact, invented

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

owl_pellet posted:

and that's perfectly cromulent

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711384212044775447/728985833327034389/j6pefi8fdu851.mp4

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Underwater Shoe posted:

Masterchef Australia is the only Masterchef worth watching and this is the hill I will die on. It’s all on Amazon Prime in the UK and I’m on my 4th series since March, it’s my joy and I’m so glad I’m still a long way from season 7 when I actually started watching it a few years ago.

The drat show still isn't legally available in the US. I'm on season 10, and I think mom lapped me on her rewatch earlier this year. between the extended format and the friendlier judges it's the vastly superior cooking show.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

owl_pellet posted:

You tell that to my father, who spent forty years breaking his back in the word mines and got grammar lung for his trouble. :colbert:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

You tell that to my father, who spent forty years breaking his back in the word mines and got grammar lung for his trouble. :colbert:

what, he didn't get the sore rear end?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

oh, man... synonymcosis

e: dammit, Zet

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Pfeh, mine was hunting for words when he got eaten by the thesaurus. :colbert:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

It's cool to make fun of eight year olds for being virgins

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

MizPiz posted:

I have absolutely no context for the meme or this reply and I'm very perplexed

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

MizPiz posted:

Fun and legal too

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Heath posted:

Fortnite

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

EmbryoSteve posted:

Fun and legal too

Honestly, if this is what you're looking for, your time would be better spent throwing car batteries into the ocean.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Heath posted:

The joke is that Fortnite players are virgins, I pointed out that Fortnite players are elementary school aged children.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SpacePig posted:

Honestly, if this is what you're looking for, your time would be better spent throwing car batteries into the ocean.

I'm in a FB group for free fun in <city in the mountains> and I kinda wanna get kicked out for throwing car batteries into the ocean

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

MizPiz posted:

The joke is that Fortnite players are virgins, I pointed out that Fortnite players are elementary school aged children.

*looks at a pun about a plane with the word bus in its name* why is this meme about children having sex, what kind of sicko would do that??

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
Southpaws rise up

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Sleeveless posted:

*looks at a pun about a plane with the word bus in its name* why is this meme about children having sex, what kind of sicko would do that??

This meme is prejudiced against sinestrals.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

MizPiz posted:

The vast majority of fortnite players fall into the 18-30 demographic, which means you looked at a sex joke and immediately thought about loving 8 year olds.

You do you Jesus

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Don't bring Jesus into this

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Azhais posted:

The vast majority of fortnite players fall into the 18-30 demographic, which means you looked at a sex joke and immediately thought about loving 8 year olds.

You do you Jesus

is gamers getting weirdly defensive about their games a meme yet?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
There's nothing better than completely out of touch goons trying to dunk on something.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I only dunk on something I completely understand.

I don't dunk often.

But when the stars align, oh boy will it be good...

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Azhais posted:

You do you Jesus

It means he was wrong about the demographics of fortnite. Why are you using this as a weird springboard to make pedo accusations?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Canadian milk scientists have pushed it past 3%, but you have to be very careful.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Regarde Aduck posted:

It means he was wrong about the demographics of fortnite. Why are you using this as a weird springboard to make pedo accusations?

Yeah let's not go around making allegations without something concrete, like a modstar

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

Canadian milk scientists have pushed it past 3%, but you have to be very careful.

The one gallon jug whole milk at my first job at a grocery store rang up as homo gal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

RandomFerret posted:

Homo milk... Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices