Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

THe arrow is telling rosa parks to move seats :vince: wwwwww :gritin:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A powerful visual metaphor

Dreylad posted:

it always a great thing to outlive one's posting enemies.

I got quite a list of one's i'd be thrilled to see gone

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Dreylad posted:

it always a great thing to outlive one's posting enemies.

most of my promotions at work have been because i had such a loathing of my superior i refused to quit until they were gone, or threatened to quit if another person was put in charge

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
this also meant i took a leadership role i didnt really want but over my dead loving body was i going to report to the chickenshit napolean they had in mind

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stunning Honky posted:

this also meant i took a leadership role i didnt really want but over my dead loving body was i going to report to the chickenshit napolean they had in mind

Your boss was an ice-cream?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

3D Megadoodoo posted:

that’s a Neapolitan. a napolean is an anti-inflammatory drug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

muscles like this! posted:

A post in another thread reminded me of the time that Putin stole Robert Kraft's super bowl ring by asking to see it, putting it on and then just walking away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl959QnD3lM

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also Kraft lied about it for like 8 years saying that he gave the ring to Putin to explain why it was missing.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Literally my first thought after seeing this. How are Bidens "cant run a zoom call" campaign staff somehow still way more competent than Hillary's?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Literally my first thought after seeing this. How are Bidens "cant run a zoom call" campaign staff somehow still way more competent than Hillary's?

it's very easy to do absolutely nothing

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

that’s a Neapolitan. a napolean is an anti-inflammatory drug

that’s naproxen, a napoleon is a soccer club in Italy.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

3D Megadoodoo posted:

look at this guy
look at him

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Bobby Digital posted:

that’s naproxen, a napoleon is a soccer club in Italy.

That's Napoli, a napoleon is a hard sour candy.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

An insane mind posted:

That's Napoli, a napoleon is a hard sour candy.

That’s Nerds; a napoleon is a garment worn over one’s front to protect from spills and splatters.

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill

Synopsis

The game begins with Socks observing foreign spies stealing a nuclear missile launch unit in the basement of a foreign embassy.[1] He embarks on a journey through eleven stages through Washington D.C. landmarks like The Pentagon to return to the Oval Office in the White House and alert the Clinton family.[2][3] Throughout the game, Socks must overcome the likes of foreign spies, politicians, the United States Secret Service, and the news media.[3] The bosses are caricatures of political figures, such as Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Ross Perot.[2][4] In one situation, Socks must push Millie the dog, pet of former president George H. W. Bush, out the front door to avoid Arab terrorist felines.[5] Also, Richard Nixon calls in bomb raids and Ted Kennedy is seen driving a car on a bridge.[6]

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
after being beaten by the oddly popular Charlie Baker, Martha Coakley became a lobbyist for Juul and presumably has Juuled

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
disgraced John Boehner crying when he met Pope Francis

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

bio force ape posted:

disgraced John Boehner crying when he met Pope Francis

Noted Catholic Sean Spicer wanting to meet the Pope, but being forbidden and told to wait in a nearby room while other people met the Pope

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
maybe the pope was abstaining from spicey things for lent

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I know they were different dumb moments but i really wish that Spicer asked to see the pope, was refused, then hid lamely in some bushes to see him anyway

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The Modern Zacchæus

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bio force ape posted:

Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill

This game sounds awesome

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This game sounds awesome

solid reviews for the places that got a copy so go do an LP of it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Platystemon posted:

The Modern Zacchæus

and a wee little man was he

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
can't remember my girlfriend's birthday, bible study songs immediately pop into my head. fuk u brain

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

kinda amazed Socks The Cat never got released. At worst you figure it'd be a mediocre-to-bad platformer and it's not like Nintendo kept the SNES free of those.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
there was a Home Improvement platformer where you fought dinosaurs. in the first level

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
a proud marble relief of the legendarily dumb Pope Innocent III, the man responsible for the events leading up to the Sack of Constantinople, stands in the US Capitol Building

https://www.aoc.gov/art/relief-portrait-plaques-lawgivers/innocent-iii

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Stunning Honky posted:

there was a Home Improvement platformer where you fought dinosaurs. in the first level

That's more of a late game enemy

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
someone paid a bunch of models to dress up like black panthers and attend a protest to take pictures with the cops

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's more of a late game enemy

hence pointing out that theyre in the first level

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/tyleriam/status/652505331575181316?s=21

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Stunning Honky posted:

The instruction manual was just a pamphlet mock-up of one with a big sticker that said REAL MEN DON'T NEED INSTRUCTIONS

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQEJblS6tI

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

idk if this counts as “politics poo poo” but I was thinking about it today

https://twitter.com/smashmouth/status/1158094341019058176?s=21

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

When jeffrey epstein died the flags on little st. james flew at half mast

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Algund Eenboom posted:

When jeffrey epstein died the flags on little st. james flew at half mast

Only because that's the height the remaining residents could reach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

ikanreed posted:

Only because that's the height the remaining residents could reach

:eyepop: