Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Arrhythmia posted:

Pretty sure that was prester jane and not logan.

oh. when everyone said the rebranding pr thing logan was doing was bad and he got mad about it, then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

empty your dick folder here

Musluk
May 23, 2011

this is carte blanche for all the weird dicks ever

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

ChubbyChecker posted:

empty your dick folder here

you have no art in your soul

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Lartax deserves a chance to make amends and be fOrgiven.

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
Can you delete C-Spam? I want to see the fallout

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

i'll give you one though. ONE.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Clawtopsy posted:

lowtax, i'm on your side. nobody would believe me when i tripped on my slippery stairs and accidentally punched my boyfriend in the head, and then trying to stand up stomped on his head three more times, because internet poison mobs truly don't look for evidence. i hope you make it through this okay.

btw please dontate to my patreon prison food is really bad and goldbelly looks pretty tempting!

its true, have you seen the meals this guy has eaten lately?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

I'm sorry that you're a wife-beating piece of loving poo poo who still thinks its twenty years ago. No I'm not sorry for you. I'm sorry for your victims. This site and it's community have loving outgrown you, so gently caress the gently caress off and gently caress off some more, and when you think you've well and truly hosed the gently caress off, gently caress off some more

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Clawtopsy posted:

lowtax, i'm on your side. nobody would believe me when i tripped on my slippery stairs and accidentally punched my boyfriend in the head, and then trying to stand up stomped on his head three more times, because internet poison mobs truly don't look for evidence. i hope you make it through this okay.

btw please dontate to my patreon prison food is really bad and goldbelly looks pretty tempting!

lol give the forums to Clawtopsy, you wife-beating shithead.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

ive reviewed the evidence and it seems lowtax is bad
hth

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

edited out weird dick

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jul 9, 2020

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Clawtopsy posted:

i'll give you one though. ONE.

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

:tipshat:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 9, 2020

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

post dicks itt

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick
what the gently caress...

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 9, 2020

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Lartax deserves a chance to make amends and be fOrgiven.

Agreed. Let his ex wives stand up for him and say it was all a misunderstanding, I will buy them SA accounts so they can say this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

the gently caress is this

I've been baited on a free photoshopped dick
but mine still hurts after seeing this thing

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 9, 2020

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

AntherUslessPoster posted:

a photoshop, I hope

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

90% helmet

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 9, 2020

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

If this dick is real, it seems like it's a mutation that would be completely counter-productive to genetic propagation and self-selection.

When that dude pulls out he's going to vacuum out all his own jism and he will never pass on his genes.

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010
hey lowtax, get out. No one here wants to tolerate your presence. You beat women. Your kids hate you. Go away.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

Empress Theonora posted:

gently caress off lowtax

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

I've been baited on a free photoshopped dick
but mine still hurts after seeing this thing

it's from mario i think

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I am not going to apologize to Lowtax for calling him a piece of poo poo.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Fansy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress

Sapphic Swordsaint
Dec 19, 2010

Those rare moments when my superiors show wisdom come perilously close to restoring my faith in the social order.
Lowtax we know you're still reading this thread and I know very little is ever going to penetrate that unfathomably thick skull of yours ever but I just want you to know, I've worked teaching martial arts and self-defense professionally for a long-rear end time and in every women's self-defense seminar I taught I would hear stories of users/abusers just like you, you are the embodiment of every single goddamn red flag possible these women had to get away from or work on accepting it wasn't their fault ever. Every single one of your posts in this topic and the FB screencaps reeks of it. Your reckoning is the best the site's been in ages and how much self-incriminating you're committing is absolutely hilarious.

Whatever it was you wanted out of this, I hope you didn't get it. I want only the best for every single woman you've ever hurt and the children you've disowned. Eat poo poo.

sadly i don't have any hilarious pictures of unusual dicks to post but pretend i posted one here alongside everyone else. namaste

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

D1E posted:

If this dick is real, it seems like it's a mutation that would be completely counter-productive to genetic propagation and self-selection.

When that dude pulls out he's going to vacuum out all his own jism and he will never pass on his genes.

i've read a hypothesis that penises' ends are wider than the shaft so that they can scrape other men's jizz out

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

Fansy's bit was waaaay past entertaining and I, for one, am happy it will be put to rest for 24 hrs.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
Hey Lowtax I'm not saying you beat women and are thus deserving of an industrial belt sander to the groin or nothing but well... your fingers must be as sweaty as your toes cuz nearly everything you seem to post is the behavior of an abusive person who would hit others.

I mean you spent the last 20 years or so not actually working and treating us customers like human waste, why wouldn't you do the same to women half your age who all seem to be from elsewhere and would thus be cut off from any support systems?

I'd explain more but I have like a real job to go to tonight where i have to treat people nicely even if they are idiots because that's not only proper customer service it's being a decent human being.

(I merely seethe inwardly and fantasize about slapping them with large dildoes until they stop being boneheads. Oddly enough not being a douchebag is good for interacting with human beings. You might want to try it.)

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

so like lowtax

what where the murder mystery tv shows that your second wife complained you wouldn't watch with her

i always wondered about that, after reading the cop report someone posted

i mean i don't really *care* per se

you know what on second thought don't answer that

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
Jose sucks my rear end

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

The head of that dick is in the wrong aspect ratio

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hey phiz kalifa please post more front page articles apologizing to furries on Lowtax's behalf.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

The head of that dick is in the wrong aspect ratio

Turn your psp on lol

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

pog boyfriend posted:

stop giving him attention

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7JZ-df8Xo

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Turn your psp on lol

Did they use a PSP to dent their dick that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

D1E posted:

Every penis is designed to do precisely this, believe it or not. It's designed so that thrusting yoinks out the cum of the previous dude in the orgy. His is just SUPER EFFECTIVE.