Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made
I want to watch the replay but the stupid F1 site keeps telling me to "subscribe to watch". I am loving subscribed you garbage website.

Looks like it was a problem with Chrome. F you Chrome.

Tagdoodle fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jul 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Wow, that was an exciting f race. Oops, that was a typo, I meant to write an exciting farce.

I can't wait to see what the obvious conspiracy between the FIA who gives Lewis unfair penalties non-stop and the Mercedes strategists who won't take an easy free pit stop so Albon will keep Lewis busy has in store next week to help Bottas win the WDC!

poty fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 5, 2020

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Minimal stupid on screen graphics I thought today. The return of the g-force meter to the on-board as well as the virtual rear view were great.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.im-happy-i-spun-only-once-says-vettel-after-describing-ferrari-as.1X0vTC1JOkOsOs8KE4HGtJ.html

:qq:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the undrivable car that ended up p2

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

the undrivable car that ended up p2

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Proud of Norris and all the good lads at McLaren seeing their hard and honest work come to fruition.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

a great undertake made even better by the fact that they showed Hamilton’s time penalty immediately after

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJzCOn-ejk8 the Lando pass was also good

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

what the gently caress is crofty talking about in that clip

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i didn't watch the race and instead decided to spend time with my friends enjoying life but i'm assuming it was a ferrari 12 win and every british person on the grid spontaneously combusted?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

i didn't watch the race and instead decided to spend time with my friends enjoying life but i'm assuming it was a ferrari 12 win and every british person on the grid spontaneously combusted?

You don't have any friends and you watched the entire race. You didn't even miss a second of any single lap.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

track day bro! posted:

Absolutely correct

let him have his dreams, he has nothing else

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

track day bro! posted:

How can you enjoy life if you hope Ferrari wins?
I mean, they did, Vettel led Leclerc to a cracking 1-2 finish, but Leclerc got FL, but still...

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

To be fair, Vettel was in a "12" position for a while.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Raikkonen's wheel nut was cross-threaded.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Caught the replay, spent my day driving in the Swedish country-side learning how to shift gears. What a loving race. Happy that Red Bull didn't finish. Means Lew or Bot will win the WDC and Max is probably out of contention for 3rd.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wirth1000 posted:

You don't have any friends and you watched the entire race. You didn't even miss a second of any single lap.

so vettel won?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Any word from Red Bull on Max's failure

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’m a Drive to Survive convert so this was my first (live) race weekend that I’ve watched/followed.

Please tell me this sport is always this gloriously dumb at all stages.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Thanks Ants posted:

Any word from Red Bull on Max's failure

'It's someone else's fault'

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I’m a Drive to Survive convert so this was my first (live) race weekend that I’ve watched/followed.

F1 isn't a sport. It's politics interrupted by two hours of driving every fortnight.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

no

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

what an excellent start to the silliness of F1. welcome

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

It's always dumb, not always like today tho

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

what an excellent start to the silliness of F1. welcome

Do the teams read this thread because I have what I think are pretty good suggestions about making cars that include:
Being able to drive on the curbs
Not shutting off
Retaining four wheels

But really I watched some of the f1 posted replays on YouTube before but following the full weekend is just a different beast and this race was amazing for that experience. I laughed so many times.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I'd suggest you look around this thread, at the broken people who watch this sport, and make your own conclusions.
Welcome!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
F1 loving sucks

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
hi f1

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

money laundering has never been this entertaining

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

ferrari teamed ordered not kneeling cuz they are racists just look at all of alfa romeo not kneeling

leclerc is too afraid to say no because he’s a coward but Vettel doesn’t give a gently caress cuz he knows he won’t be there.

what I am saying is Vettel was sabotaged by ferrari

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

Do the teams read this thread because I have what I think are pretty good suggestions about making cars that include:
Not shutting off
Retaining four wheels

But really I watched some of the f1 posted replays on YouTube before but following the full weekend is just a different beast and this race was amazing for that experience. I laughed so many times.

u should root for Williams like me they’re the best

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Welcome to the best thread in the forums friend, I assume you also support Honda as good lads do typically.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Naoto Shirogane posted:

u should root for Williams like me they’re the best

I don’t know, in how many dimensions can they steer??

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

look don’t put me on the spot like that what the gently caress

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
hello new person.

everybody here is a fuckin idiot

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
great now we have even more loving stupid americans that need f1 explaining to them

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

track day bro! posted:

great now we have even more loving stupid americans that need f1 explaining to them

This isn’t true, they added MPH to the graphics

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

OhsH posted:

F1 loving sucks

I'm sorry that the best prospect for your true love which is IndyCar is a 44 year old NASCAR driver who just tested positive for COVID-19.

I'm sorry that all of IndyCar's fans keep brushing aside any and all constructive criticism of the sport as "no it's fine as is it's perfectly fine".

I'm sorry that IndyCar will be defunct when the new owner dies in less than 5 years time just from the natural course of things and the vultures will tear apart his entire empire.

I'm sorry that you're so incredibly loving crusty for no reason at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Not shutting off
Retaining four wheels

please keep up this list throughout the season.