Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

remember when the president gathered the press in a room unannounced and did a big photo op with all the top military brass, and when the press asked about it he said "maybe it's the calm before the storm, you'll find out" and nothing ever came of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Emron posted:

remember when the president gathered the press in a room unannounced and did a big photo op with all the top military brass, and when the press asked about it he said "maybe it's the calm before the storm, you'll find out" and nothing ever came of that

do i need a reason to surround myself with beautiful generals who look just like the movies

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Maya Fey posted:

do i need a reason to surround myself with beautiful generals who look just like the movies

ring up central casting

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

they come up to me and they say sir, I've never cried in my life, sir, these are big macho guys, and they say thank you sir, with tears in their eyes. and it's very beautiful.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

ring up central casting

trump saying people look like they're "straight out of central casting" is a really specific joke that for a few days it seemed the liberal hivemind didn't understand

was still racist tho when he said it about some japanese reporter or w/e

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that time when a reporter asked trump about how rich people were getting covid tests when poor people were being told there were no tests and he replied "yeah that's life lol" and moved on to the next question

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Unusually, the spirit of justice statue at the DOJ doesn't wear a blindfold to signify blind justice

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

bio force ape posted:

in the wake of 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld somehow lost or misplaced one billion dollars

No he definitely did not

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Misplaced it in the middle of Crawford ranch

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

"I'm the decider", GW Bush

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

Does anybody remember the original tweet about like a funny animal video and a rose emoji account responding "please don’t share this, [whatever type of animal] only does this when they’re VERY SCARED"

I would like to see that tweet again

I know the tweet youre thinking of but the guy who posted it deleted his account so idk how to find it

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lmfao thank you so much I totally forgot it was turing police

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

i can remember a truly upsetting amount of these

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that time when a cop died because she crashed her car into a sewage tanker truck and the news anchor stated her name to be "Dee Dee Megadoodoo."

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

uber_stoat posted:

that time when a cop died because she crashed her car into a sewage tanker truck and the news anchor stated her name to be "Dee Dee Megadoodoo."

I think about poor deedee a lot

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Was her real name Deirdre?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

quite stretched out posted:

Zizek on Chapo was great, though.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

GalacticAcid posted:

Was her real name Deirdre?

yeah, the freaking newslady couldn’t even get that right

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

I assume Deedee is an acceptable nickname for Deidre, it just goes over the top with "megadoodoo"

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I laugh hard just thinking about dee dee megadoodoo

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Just remembered Andrew Yang and lmaoed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hu-HfpKi84

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im sorry ......man goo doo

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

hahaha oh my god

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

tinstaach posted:

Just remembered Andrew Yang and lmaoed

There was a story that Obama was blindsided that Biden wants a WOC for VP. Obama figured Yang was perfect. Further proving Obama is incredibly dumb.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i suppose yang is perfect for something, but the world has yet to discover what that is.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

uber_stoat posted:

praxis

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

that time the working families party endorsed warren over bernie then refused to show the leadership/membership breakdown.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TontoCorazon posted:

I laugh hard just thinking about dee dee megadoodoo

:same:

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

the “I’m sorry” caused my head to fall off

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016

exmachina posted:

No he definitely did not

ya I could lose a $5 bill and my day would be ruined but he somehow????? loses a billion dollars in tax money and he was like "haha whoops" and laughed about it and the scumfuck post-9/11 media rallied him on without further comment because we gotta go after Osama!!!

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ

Rick Perry's pitch perfect creepy tone of "gays in the military"

(also Rick Perry's ever so illustrious career as Secretary of Energy under the Trump admin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ud3pK5Wa90

Chuck Norris's wife's pitch perfect creepy tone of "1000 years of darkness"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bio force ape posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ

Rick Perry's pitch perfect creepy tone of "gays in the military"

(also Rick Perry's ever so illustrious career as Secretary of Energy under the Trump admin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ud3pK5Wa90

Chuck Norris's wife's pitch perfect creepy tone of "1000 years of darkness"

Rick Perry claimed he shot a coyote while he was out jogging one morning

some press person asked what happened to the body or if he had a photo or w/e and he was completely unprepared, said he just kept jogging

it was entirely coincidental that it was in an election period and his image wasn't manly, just an utter coincidence, and of course it wasn't a calculated bid to look like a hardcore 2A guy because he carried a concealed weapon and wasn't afraid to use it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Annoying musical aside it's pretty funny that Thomas Jefferson had his vice president blow away his biggest political rival.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

quite stretched out posted:

I couldn't listen to the Zizek chapo episode because he's slobbery voice makes me physically nauseous.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bio force ape posted:

ya I could lose a $5 bill and my day would be ruined but he somehow????? loses a billion dollars in tax money and he was like "haha whoops" and laughed about it and the scumfuck post-9/11 media rallied him on without further comment because we gotta go after Osama!!!

This is fake news.

It was actually 2.3 trillion dollars lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ywpfOOn7k

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

britishbornandbread posted:

the “I’m sorry” caused my head to fall off

The video and this comment have ensured I will never to be able to stop laughing ever again.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

infrastructure week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This is fake news.

It was actually 2.3 trillion dollars lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ywpfOOn7k