Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
chip was amazing when it was just jimmy's inner voice (or whatever it was colin called it) and not this weird character he plays for 2 hours at a time

TL posted:

Hopefully Jimmy gets that development deal to bring his prank show, Your Baby’s Dead, to NBC, and that Yaphet Kotto is still interested in hosting.

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

TL posted:

Hopefully Jimmy gets that development deal to bring his prank show, Your Baby’s Dead, to NBC, and that Yaphet Kotto is still interested in hosting.

hahahahaha, okay, that bit I remember and is still funny

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
https://youtu.be/PYI09PMNazw
Yer kiddin

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I was just reading about Ennio. :( He apparently did a shitload of work on the movie Bulworth and his stuff wasn't included, favoring a lot of contemporary rap music instead.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I thought Joe Rohan scared Chip away forever.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Snacksmaniac posted:

I thought Joe Rohan scared Chip away forever.

He's certainly not selling out comedy clubs right now.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

The pandemic lockdown brought Chip back.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

empty baggie posted:

The pandemic lockdown brought Chip back.

Everyone's now part of the SICK FAWKIN PUPPIES

johncandy
Jun 29, 2020

by Athanatos
Do you guys think Jimmy is still rawdoggin whores during the pandemic?

My guess is yes, but he wears a mask.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

actually i don't care

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
That guy who shot the judge’s family in New Jersey yesterday was found dead today. It was Roy Den Hollander. I recognized the name right away...

quote:

In 2007, Hollander filed a class-action suit in Manhattan federal court against several city nightclubs, claiming that offering women lower prices on ladies’ nights was discriminatory.

The longshot included a bid by Hollander to get a female judge removed from the case

The next year, Hollander took Columbia University to court, claiming that the Ivy was a “bastion of bigotry” that discriminated against men through its Women’s Studies Department.

Hollander was invited onto morning radio show “Opie and Anthony” to discuss the Columbia case — and wound up suing co-host Jim Norton after the shock jock called him a “whore” and cracked a bestiality-themed joke at his expense.

That case was ultimately settled.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Kevyn posted:

That guy who shot the judge’s family in New Jersey yesterday was found dead today. It was Roy Den Hollander. I recognized the name right away...

poo poo, I wonder if Jimmy can talk about it, that would be interesting to say the very least.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

They celebrated Jim’s birthday today during the whole show, so they didn’t discuss anything in the news at all. Maybe it will come up tomorrow, but I kinda doubt it.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Kevyn posted:

Holy poo poo, I was just listening to that a few days ago. Lost it when the guy challenged Jimmy to a duel.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Yep, they brought it up at the very beginning of today’s show.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

empty baggie posted:

Yep, they brought it up at the very beginning of today’s show.

Just listened to it.

Holy poo poo, I had no idea about the fallout that that exchange had for Jim.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Was there a dollar amount mentioned? I don't want to listen I just want to know how much it cost him .

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Another Bill posted:

Was there a dollar amount mentioned? I don't want to listen I just want to know how much it cost him .

I think I heard $145000 but I might be way off on that.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Vichan posted:

I think I heard $145000 but I might be way off on that.

It was yeah like 140k but he said insurance took care of most of it.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

And his lawyers retroactively lowered their hourly fee from like $700 an hour down to $400 because they felt bad for how much it was costing Jim to defend himself or something like that.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

So honest to god who in the thread title even has a show anymore? Serious question :frogbon:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

beep by grandpa posted:

So honest to god who in the thread title even has a show anymore? Serious question :frogbon:

Banting Bangton

Morter fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 22, 2020

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Actually, all of them except Artie and Opie.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

empty baggie posted:

Actually, all of them except Artie and Opie.

They both have podcasts.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

T Bowl posted:

They both have podcasts.
I thought Opie's podcast where he just walked around with a really bad remote mic ended

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
Does Jim really believe Trump didn't rape girls with Epstein? He's been making excuses for him from the beginning for whatever reason, but come on. Why does he have such a hard on for such disgusting people?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Trump probably gave him an autograph once

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I’m pretty sure Jim used to live in the same Trump owned building as Trump Jr. (poo poo, was it Trump tower? Not sure) and apparently shared an elevator with him a few times. He’s always giving Trump the benefit of the doubt or giving him unwarranted credit.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Anti-Social_Disease posted:

Does Jim really believe Trump didn't rape girls with Epstein? He's been making excuses for him from the beginning for whatever reason, but come on. Why does he have such a hard on for such disgusting people?
tbh man if there are two people who would've jumped at the chance to ride on Epstein's plane it's Jimmy and Anthony

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Anti-Social_Disease posted:

Jim lived in one of Trump's buildings for a long time and he's friend with Don Jr. who owned an apartment right next to him and used to visit O&A a lot from what I remember.

He definitely has a blind spot when it comes to Trump. Some of the show's better moments (not that that says a lot) are when Sam, Travis or Troy call him out on it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Another Bill posted:

Trump probably gave him an autograph once

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump promised Jimmy a wig.

Oh, and since Regis Philbin just died, here's a clip about farting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUBNgNR4s7c

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Oh, and since Regis Philbin just died,

Glad my constant habit of 'Seeing a post in this thread and thinking 'Alright, who died?' to myself' has not been baseless.

JFC. Obituary megathread.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Spaz has been arrested for tampering with evidence.

https://gothamist.com/news/nypd-officer-long-misconduct-record-charged-evidence-tampering

Vichan fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Aug 17, 2020

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Man, if Ant knew Spaz would go on to become a racist cop, he probably would have blown him himself.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lol that's really Spaz wtf

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is Artie dead?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Is Artie dead?

Or just his career?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

mcmagic posted:

Is Artie dead?

Who nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

mcmagic posted:

Is Artie dead?

I pretty much just assume Artie's dead until he makes an announcement of any kind.