Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

Manager Hoyden posted:

The answer is no. In nearly every state an elected sheriff operates autonomously and the state government has no authority or procedure to fire them. They can only be removed through special election or if they commit a felony (state laws do not count because guess who enforces those).

I know this sounds like a joke, but the only states who have taken issue with sheriffs having so much authority could only do anything about it by creating a super sheriff. I am not kidding.

In Alabama, the county coroner is the only official with the authority to arrest the county sheriff, since coroner is also a countywide elected office.

Source: lived in a county where the coroner had to arrest the sheriff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
I like when the state tries to supersede the govs restrictions so they can really ramp up covid cases.

quote:

Attorney General Daniel Cameron, who joined the suit this week, announced on Friday that the ruling would apply to all such businesses across the Bluegrass State. The Florence track would be allowed to open its doors to races with spectators at 50% capacity. Fans had not been allowed under Beshear's "Healthy at Work" plan.

Cameron, a Republican, said in a statement while there is no doubt there is a need to protect public health during the pandemic, the Kentucky Constitution, "expressly prohibits one person from controlling every aspect of life" for residents.

"Over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, Gov. Beshear's restrictive executive orders have shuttered the commonwealth’s economy, leaving nearly half of our workforce unemployed and dictating the manner in which Kentuckians can live their lives," he said.

quote:

The governor on Thursday said Kentucky had 239 new cases of COVID-19 and nine additional deaths, bringing the state's total case count to 16,079, with 581 virus-related fatalities.

The state has been reporting anywhere from 100 to around 300 new cases of COVID-19 per day in recent weeks, as other states are beginning to retreat from their reopening plans.

sounds like a real red state problem :smug:

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

My mother wants to come over to MA from Iceland in August for a visit and we're trying to convince her not to. She doesn't seem to realize how bad it is here and that she'll probably get stranded here.

Tell her you'd love to have her visit, but to make sure she's got the best possible travel insurance that covers "everything", and also tell her to make sure she's got her will up to date.
I'm mostly joking about the above, but it might work to help her realize how serious it is, and hopefully make the correct decision to stay home (for now).

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

My mother wants to come over to MA from Iceland in August for a visit and we're trying to convince her not to. She doesn't seem to realize how bad it is here and that she'll probably get stranded here.

Now that Italy is no longer a hellscape I've been noticing similar issue with some European companies. They just don't seem to comprehend anymore that at worst international travel is physically impossible with the border closures, at best it's still an absolutely terrible idea.

Like no you can't just hop on a plane and fly to North America for a meeting right now what on earth is wrong with you?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

What the hell happened with America? It seemed like they were on the same page as the rest of the world for a short while and then after putting in a bit of effort just gave up and now everything has gone to poo poo? It's like the world was playing Mario Kart and everyone was alongside each other and then the States got hit by a red shell so they just put down their controller and said "Whatever" and went to get a beer and then came back and is looking at everyone lapping them and now they're saying "It's fine, it doesn't matter, the controls are stupid and different than I'm used to"

We did a halfass shutdown until the people in power realized how much money they would lose paying out unemployment benefits while tax revenue was down. So they said "gently caress it, let the people die" and a lot of people are ready and willing to die.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Manager Hoyden posted:

Hey you guys remember that mask order Texas' governor Abbot finally made, way too late to prevent anything?

A bunch of sheriff's departments are publicly announcing they won't enforce the order. Like not just quietly adopting an internal policy, but using money and time making sure everyone in their county knows they don't really have to wear a mask.

Great job fellas.

I feel like the delay in issuing the mask order isn't nearly as bad as the lingering effect of doubt he created by farting around the mask issue for so long.

Even if masks are mandated, so many people have been influenced by the primacy of the first decision road he took with mask, which was to question their legitimacy and posture to override local orders requiring masks. So now those people see the mask order as something they are FORCED to do, instead of something they WANT to do. So all those moron individuals will comply as shittily as possible. Bonus lovely Greg Abbott points for making sure that VOTING LOCATIONS are exempt form the mask order.

Professor Shark posted:

What the hell happened with America? It seemed like they were on the same page as the rest of the world for a short while and then after putting in a bit of effort just gave up and now everything has gone to poo poo? It's like the world was playing Mario Kart and everyone was alongside each other and then the States got hit by a red shell so they just put down their controller and said "Whatever" and went to get a beer and then came back and is looking at everyone lapping them and now they're saying "It's fine, it doesn't matter, the controls are stupid and different than I'm used to"

Do you think Bowsette will be in the next Mario Kart?

The idea of self sacrifice (even mild) for the benefit of others in America is an insane idea to a large numbers of Americans. Some people may consider enduring discomfort for the benefit of their immediate family, but that's about as far as many are willing to go.

The mask poo poo is absolutely the greatest example of this. Putting a 30 cent mask on your face is about the easiest thing to do, yet many people act as if the government is asking them to sacrifice their children. It's been too long since America had to endure a struggle that required people to come together as a community to survive, and we have simply forgotten how. Could you imagine these people that can't even wear a mask being asked to turn in all their aluminum to support a war effort? Or use less electricity so we could run factories 24/7 in WW2? Spend their money to buy war bonds? Skip a summer vacation roadtrip to conserve fuel? They can't even wear a mask for 20 minutes when they go to the supermarket.

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 6, 2020

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I dunno, the first few weeks had people pretty united in “oh gently caress this is a disaster, we better take it seriously.” Then people started getting bored and the right wing messaging started taking hold and trump started talking about “opening up” and it all fell off a cliff.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

had to haunt the post office and then the dollar store today.

the living at the PO had 100% mask tally, at the dollar store it was maybe 50%

socio-economic factors may be at play here

anyways, i washed my haunting sheet with extra disinfectant ectoplasm when i got home

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Captain Beans posted:

The mask poo poo is absolutely the greatest example of this. Putting a 30 cent mask on your face is about the easiest thing to do, yet many people act as if the government is asking them to sacrifice their children. It's been too long since America had to endure a struggle that required people to come together as a community to survive, and we have simply forgotten how. Could you imagine these people that can't even wear a mask being asked to turn in all their aluminum to support a war effort? Or use less electricity so we could run factories 24/7 in WW2? Spend their money to buy war bonds? Skip a summer vacation roadtrip to conserve fuel? They can't even wear a mask for 20 minutes when they go to the supermarket.

I'd just like to point out that there was an anti-mask league in the US during the 1918 flu epidemic, so these people have always existed in the US.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Iron Crowned posted:

I'd just like to point out that there was an anti-mask league in the US during the 1918 flu epidemic, so these people have always existed in the US.

yup, we're just redoing the 1918 pandemic from the multiple waves when we got complacent to the anti maskers being dickheads. not a drat thing was learned in a century

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

Look if these antimask league folks have been alive for over 102 years they must be doing something right. :colbert:

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
well almost no one from back then is still around, and people are ignorant and selfish, so history repeats

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I've got enough food for months but I'm going to run out of Spindrift in a week and I'm trying to decide if one more Costco run is worth risking the 1% chance that it will kill me.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Okay, maybe I'm being a dummy, but could someone spell out for me just why America's death rate dropped so suddenly compared to their number of cases? I reckon it should be at the very least ~2000 people/day at this point. Are they just lying about it now? Have all the old and enfeebled people already died and now America is a country of resilient youngsters? Did they find the secret cure?

I mean, I guess the answer is obvious, I'm just kind of disappointed how easy it is to give false numbers if that's the case.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
peeps take time to die, case rate shot up exponentially in last week

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

zer0spunk posted:

sounds like a real red state problem :smug:

“You are free to die”

Drops mic

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's much more survivable when beds, respirators and doctors are available

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

It still seems low to me. The US, even at its relative low point, was getting ~20,000 new cases/day, and that was back in May. From that I was expecting the ~2000 deaths/day based on the ~9% US death rate. Instead it looks like they've got that down to ~200 deaths/day, which would be a ~1% death rate for confirmed cases during the slow period. That seems insanely good from all the stats I've seen. In the next month I'd be expecting ~4000 deaths/day based on the current infection rate, but I'm just not sure what the numbers mean anymore.

I guess it might be that they were just doing so much more testing at that point in time that the death rate is much lower just due to the greater number of confirmed cases that turned out to be mild.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
People have been saying that the death rate is as low as 0.2% so why are you surprised that it's barely 1%? You're not the guy who was making GBS threads himself thinking it was a 15% death rate are you?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

For the time being, the median age of cases is lower. However I don’t expect that to continue for much longer in places where the virus is everywhere, because sooner or later older and sicker people are going to get it.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Nice Van My Man posted:

It still seems low to me. The US, even at its relative low point, was getting ~20,000 new cases/day, and that was back in May. From that I was expecting the ~2000 deaths/day based on the ~9% US death rate. Instead it looks like they've got that down to ~200 deaths/day, which would be a ~1% death rate for confirmed cases during the slow period. That seems insanely good from all the stats I've seen. In the next month I'd be expecting ~4000 deaths/day based on the current infection rate, but I'm just not sure what the numbers mean anymore.

I guess it might be that they were just doing so much more testing at that point in time that the death rate is much lower just due to the greater number of confirmed cases that turned out to be mild.

They can also redefine the requirements for classifying something as COVID-19 death, and I suspect this done in many places. Following news items, at least Florida and Georgia have done some changes to the ways the deaths are reported internally to further spin away the problems.

For example, it makes a huge difference if you start to require that the positive corona test has to be pre-mortem,
or the patient needs to be hospitalized for corona infection and that only,
or whether you define something as covid-death if the patient died to something else like heart attack, but the corona infection put them over the edge.

Belgium is a good calibration mark for absolute upper level; they put absolutely everything suspected to "something and COVID-19" and they had 62k clinically confirmed cases, and about 10k dead, now that their curve has flattened to ~100 new cases per day.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jul 6, 2020

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I'm just going by the death rate for confirmed cases that recover vs. deaths. I'm aware that the actual death rate is probably much lower, which is why it might just be that the numbers are different due to an increase in testing, I don't know!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
considering the luck of the draw as to how long you get to suffer long term damage on a mild case, i don't think the death rate is really even the thing we should be focused on anyway. infections are bad, infections lead to spread. putting everything on a number that lags behind by 2-3 weeks is very :wtc:

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Yeah, personally I actually caught H1N1 in the last pandemic and survived with chronic problems, so I actually don't put too much stock in a low death rate. I've just been watching all the infection/death meters to help feed my morbid anxiety and noticed the death rate go down even more than I was expecting.

I should probably just keep isolated and stop watching this stuff.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
guessing:
- back when testing capacity was more limited you were testing a smaller % of all covid cases and likely were reserving testing for more critical cases who were more likely to die, thus increasing the CFR. remember that many people in NYC with serious symptoms literally could not get tested unless they were dying
- retirement homes were hit hard initially and seniors are more likely to die
- better treatment in hospitals now reduces your odds of dying
- younger people who eventually end up dying of the disease may take longer to die than older people? not sure

there may be some sweeping under the rug happening but i anticipate the death toll will begin accelerating again shortly

just stumbled on this: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-06/trials-and-tribulations-point-to-ways-to-save-covid-patients?srnd=premium

quote:

In April, Gilead Sciences Inc.’s antiviral remdesivir, now approved with the brand name Veklury, was shown to speed recovery time. Last month, the inexpensive corticosteroid dexamethasone was found to reduce deaths by one-third among patients receiving mechanical ventilation. Doctors are also routinely administering heparin and other anticoagulants to prevent dangerous blood clots from forming in the veins of the critically ill.
as well as other examples of experience resulting in better care and better outcomes

Mozi fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 6, 2020

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I would expect the death rate to shoot back up in the next month or so. A lot of Arizona, Florida and Texas is facing hospital shortages now, so we can expect the bulk of the deaths resulting from this surge to start piling on soon.

Meanwhile the percentage has been dropping because in New york is cooling off and not contributing any more people to the national death count that they were a huge portion of it.

Basically the percentage is going down because it's a national number, but it is a bunch of smaller outbreaks not one big national one. It was discussed here a couple days ago and it's called Simpson's paradox.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Excellent local news in my area over the weekend. A local restaurant group hid that one of their employees tested positive for at least 2 days and didn't close their restaurants until then either. Sure love America and the abusive morons who take advantage of our corrupt capitalistic society!!

https://twitter.com/10TV/status/1279770022496395268

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nice Van My Man posted:

I'm just going by the death rate for confirmed cases that recover vs. deaths. I'm aware that the actual death rate is probably much lower, which is why it might just be that the numbers are different due to an increase in testing, I don't know!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

you shouldn't use recovery for anything because nobody's actually tracking it at a meaningful level. even if you are telling yourself that it's an upper bound

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Iron Crowned posted:

Mine had most of the office go work from home late march. Dragged their feet about my department before making us go every other day in early April. Then forced us all back to the office in early May, of course the people who got to WFH first, also got to come back in last.

PPE consisted of a single box of 20 masks.

When I told my boss that I foresaw a work from home mandate coming within a week he pulled out the company's PPE plan from the H1N1 pandemic; a box of surgical masks. I was with the company as a contractor back then and didn't get poo poo, but also it never got to the point where it was a concern in our state and the firm I worked for is/was incredibly cheap and didn't care about its employees. There are people I know in the previous company who straight quit then they were told there were no changes in schedule/seating/PPE when this first kicked off. From what I understand the office Union forced the company to adjust their approach, which would be the first time since before I started that the Union actually did anything concrete (no, I'm not bitter about them giving up our excellent insurance for a terrible HSA and doing away with merit raises in the last contract for literally nothing in return, not at all) for the employees, so good on them.

By contrast, my current employer has a four phase Return To Office plan that stretches until this time next year when a reliable COVID-19 vaccine is available to the population at large (so not the first few batches that need to go to high risk populations) which I thought was interesting because I work for a defense contractor who I thought was 100% going to try to claim priority due to being an essential business or something.

Nice Van My Man posted:

It's going to take years to fully identify just how high the death rate was. People in the US put off going to the hospital till the last minute all the time because of our lovely insurance system, so I have to imagine more than a few "natural causes" deaths are COVID related, but we won't know that until the person is tested, which could be a while. And that's just one of the reasons the mortality rate may be lower than it "should" be, there are just a lot of factors. I think the smartest way to look at it is from the number of excess deaths for a period. When you average out a few years worth of data and then compare it to the same period for this year you start to get a better sense of the impact:

The CDC posted:

To estimate excess deaths in NYC during the COVID-19 pandemic, a seasonal periodic regression model, as is routinely conducted for monitoring the impact of seasonal influenza (7), was used. Excess deaths were determined for the period March 11–May 2, 2020, using mortality data from the period January 1, 2015–May 2, 2020 and calculated as the difference between the seasonally expected baseline number and the reported number of all-cause deaths (7,8). A limitation of this approach is that it does not account for uncertainty in the reporting lag or completeness of these provisional data.

During March 11–May 2, 2020, a total of 32,107 deaths were reported to DOHMH; of these deaths, 24,172 (95% confidence interval = 22,980–25,364) were found to be in excess of the seasonal expected baseline. Included in the 24,172 deaths were 13,831 (57%) laboratory-confirmed COVID-19–associated deaths and 5,048 (21%) probable COVID-19–associated deaths, leaving 5,293 (22%) excess deaths that were not identified as either laboratory-confirmed or probable COVID-19–associated deaths (Figure).

The 5,293 excess deaths not identified as confirmed or probable COVID-19–associated deaths might have been directly or indirectly attributable to the pandemic. The percentages of these excess deaths that occurred in persons infected with SARS-CoV-2 or resulted from indirect impacts of the pandemic are unknown and require further investigation.

Full writeup here

Nationwide, excluding Connecticut and North Carolina there is a bit more question about the cause of the excess deaths:

A Bunch of PHDs posted:

Between March 1, 2020, and April 25, 2020, a total of 505 059 deaths were reported in the US; 87 001 (95% CI, 86 578-87 423) were excess deaths, of which 56 246 (65%) were attributed to COVID-19. In 14 states, more than 50% of excess deaths were attributed to underlying causes other than COVID-19; these included California (55% of excess deaths) and Texas (64% of excess deaths) (Table). The 5 states with the most COVID-19 deaths experienced large proportional increases in deaths from nonrespiratory underlying causes, including diabetes (96%), heart diseases (89%), Alzheimer disease (64%), and cerebrovascular diseases (35%) (Figure). New York City experienced the largest increases in nonrespiratory deaths, notably from heart disease (398%) and diabetes (356%).

Article here

Worth noting is that COVID is especially harsh to those with preexisting conditions, so may have been a contributing factor but not the attributed cause in some cases AND we know states like Florida were purposefully under-reporting hospitalizations and deaths to varying degrees. The underlying concern I think we should have at this point is that COVID got politicized almost immediately and that caused some really dumb behaviors of both individual private citizens and politicians that will make it more difficult to fully understand the impact of COVID.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

FoolyCharged posted:

I would expect the death rate to shoot back up in the next month or so. A lot of Arizona, Florida and Texas is facing hospital shortages now, so we can expect the bulk of the deaths resulting from this surge to start piling on soon.

Meanwhile the percentage has been dropping because in New york is cooling off and not contributing any more people to the national death count that they were a huge portion of it.

Basically the percentage is going down because it's a national number, but it is a bunch of smaller outbreaks not one big national one. It was discussed here a couple days ago and it's called Simpson's paradox.

What this guy said, but also keep in mind that there is always only so much of a given drug and when stockpiles start to run low, then we are gonna see deaths start coming faster and faster

Sure they will be able to swap around with cheaper anticoagulants and stuff, and more chemicals can be made, but this is exactly the kind of poo poo that people said would happen and would be bad when it happens, and now it’s gonna happen

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280209106826125313
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280209946085339136

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
meanwhile, teachers are straight up like nah, gently caress that we're not dying.

from the unions down to individual campuses professors

i saw something that said nyc public schools want to go with alternating weeks, so your kid is like in school 1 out of every 3 weeks..what.

just stop, realize that schools aren't opening in 2 months and actually put the resources into remote learning properly with a headstart dummies

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

zer0spunk posted:

...actually put the resources into...

:lol:

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

i mean i shouldn't be surprised at anything but really this idea that the outcome of the virus is a 1/0 type output is insane

if i chop off your leg - yes you are not dead, but are you TOTALLY FINE? NO BIG DEAL 99% ECONOMY

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jul 6, 2020

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
It's tough. There are some kiddos, especially younger ones or those with special needs that really need the structure of a traditional classroom setting. Some kids need the safety of a warm/cool place to go with running water, electricity and two hot meals a day. For children who are housing/shelter and food insecure school becomes the one place where they are safe. It's more prevalent than you might think. :smith:

Parents are losing their goddamn minds over having to put masks on their kids or visualizing classrooms with barriers around the desks. Either you suck it up and deal with virtual school for 180 days, or you deal with the changes that are necessary.

It's going to be a clusterfuck no matter what. My dad is a school admin in the town I grew up in, I need to pick his brains on what their plans are currently. I know that they haven't announced plans yet because they're dealing with what is best for students and teachers vs parent meltdowns over whatever choice gets made.

It's hard to fix the problems inherent in rural communities with high poverty, and that district is considered better off than most because they are the largest population center within a 50 mile radius. For similar population centers in more rural areas of my state with meatpacking operations, worse healthcare and the general isolation of being in the middle of nowhere the decision is even more complex. Cases have exploded out west and because it's rural, people don't seem too concerned about it.

At least we're not Texas.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Fashionably Great posted:

It's tough. There are some kiddos, especially younger ones or those with special needs that really need the structure of a traditional classroom setting. Some kids need the safety of a warm/cool place to go with running water, electricity and two hot meals a day. For children who are housing/shelter and food insecure school becomes the one place where they are safe. It's more prevalent than you might think. :smith:

Parents are losing their goddamn minds over having to put masks on their kids or visualizing classrooms with barriers around the desks. Either you suck it up and deal with virtual school for 180 days, or you deal with the changes that are necessary.

It's going to be a clusterfuck no matter what. My dad is a school admin in the town I grew up in, I need to pick his brains on what their plans are currently. I know that they haven't announced plans yet because they're dealing with what is best for students and teachers vs parent meltdowns over whatever choice gets made.

It's hard to fix the problems inherent in rural communities with high poverty, and that district is considered better off than most because they are the largest population center within a 50 mile radius. For similar population centers in more rural areas of my state with meatpacking operations, worse healthcare and the general isolation of being in the middle of nowhere the decision is even more complex. Cases have exploded out west and because it's rural, people don't seem too concerned about it.

At least we're not Texas.

Yeah i mean, it's very obvious trump wants schools to open because they are daycares for a vast majority of the workforce. You can't scream OPEN THE ECONOMY while keeping schools closed, that's why he cares. It's not love of education or a warm meal for inner city youth. Dudes awfully transparent for being so orange

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Day 6 of waiting to hear back on my Coronavirus test results :sigh:

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
It is frustrating and predictable that he would start calling it the China Virus again. His base needs to be fed some easy lie to distract them from their incoming deaths at Trump's hands, and the only move he knows is blatant, stupefying racism.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Oh cool we're back to China Virus. Guess he needs to toss out some overt racism to distract from the current and oncoming spikes.

efb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1280166949809532928