Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

itd be cool to play board games with the major and im assuming his just as epic friends

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Singing this but changing the lyrics to be about having a nice time playing board games and R6 Siege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0EZe3giPk

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good to know there's a board game aficionado in the imp zone, I'll have to remember that next time I need a rec (short for recommendation, haha)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

next izi is tabletop simulator

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the tomb raider remake games keep getting better. playing the 3rd now and its very good

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

restarted sekiro after never finishing it ,but i kinda want to drop that rear end again to start yakuza 3 via the remastered collection

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bloodstained 2 and black cherry lemonade.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Breath of Fire, I might beat it today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I might beat it today

I mean the game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dark souls and yoku island express, maybe yakuza 2. getting close to done with all three

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Last of Us Part II and Warhammer Total War. Maybe some Shining Force in there as well

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Curse of the Moon 2 then Deadly Premonition 2 later tonight.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

restarted sekiro after never finishing it ,but i kinda want to drop that rear end again to start yakuza 3 via the remastered collection

Yakuza 3 is so great, I don’t understand why everyone acts like it’s the worst one, unless it’s just leftover animosity from the original western release that was cut up and censored so bad. The Okinawa setting is really great and while I wasn’t super-invested in the government conspiracy part of the plot the smaller, more personal storylines with the orphanage and the Ryudo family were some of my favorite in the series

I might play more of Yakuza 5 tonight but I played Bannerlord for a few hours last night and have been itching for more

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Path of exile and Prey

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Yakuza 3 is so great, I don’t understand why everyone acts like it’s the worst one, unless it’s just leftover animosity from the original western release that was cut up and censored so bad. The Okinawa setting is really great and while I wasn’t super-invested in the government conspiracy part of the plot the smaller, more personal storylines with the orphanage and the Ryudo family were some of my favorite in the series

I might play more of Yakuza 5 tonight but I played Bannerlord for a few hours last night and have been itching for more

after playing through and enjoying 0 and kiwami 1 & 2, i want to play the entire series but also don’t want to be burnt out on them. if yakuza 3 takes place in a whole new area, that should be enough to keep it fresh for me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

after playing through and enjoying 0 and kiwami 1 & 2, i want to play the entire series but also don’t want to be burnt out on them. if yakuza 3 takes place in a whole new area, that should be enough to keep it fresh for me

It splits time between Kamurocho and Okinawa, about half-and-half, though the beginning is weighted more towards Okinawa and the ending towards Kamurocho. Although iirc once you unlock Kamurocho you’re free to travel between the two for the most part

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I just beat Yakuza 3 a couple weeks ago and I loved it. The personal stakes with Kiryu and the kids were great, there's some really solid emotional beats

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

More Pathologic 2. I did that thing this morning where I woke up paralyzed with stress about how many daily tasks I had to do and so little time to fit them in, but I was thinking about the game lol

Might check out the new MHW update also

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

More Pathologic 2. I did that thing this morning where I woke up paralyzed with stress about how many daily tasks I had to do and so little time to fit them in, but I was thinking about the game lol

Lol, absolutely

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

going to play more arkham city, got in a good groove last night just running around the city now that I found the Riddler and answered the Szaz phone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Might check out the new MHW update also

i kinda wanna play the changeling route in path1 some day even though ive heard they just machine translated her narrative so its incomprehensible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

on chapter 17 of FF7Remastered hard, just have 2 chapters left for 100% Play Log. i still need to also get the trophy for doing 300% stagger damage idk how it hasnt happened by accident yet.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

going to play more arkham city, got in a good groove last night just running around the city now that I found the Riddler and answered the Szaz phone

Oh, sorry Bicyclops, didn't realize it was you. I must have accidentally dialed the Spaz phone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Probably some remake before bed after work

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

i kinda wanna play the changeling route in path1 some day even though ive heard they just machine translated her narrative so its incomprehensible.

2026 changeling route hoype

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

on chapter 17 of FF7Remastered hard, just have 2 chapters left for 100% Play Log. i still need to also get the trophy for doing 300% stagger damage idk how it hasnt happened by accident yet.

you more or less have to get that one artificially with Tifa. the fat chocobo battle makes it p. easy if that's all you've got left.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Suikoden II

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been playing an absolutely sickening amount of slay the spire, 22 hours in just 3 days.
also played golden krone hotel, nimbus, and i just installed katamari reroll and into the breach.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

been playing an absolutely sickening amount of slay the spire, 22 hours in just 3 days.
also played golden krone hotel, nimbus, and i just installed katamari reroll and into the breach.

you should check out monster train, i played the poo poo out of it about a minth and a half ago and its super kickass. its basically slay the spire but with more factions and more complex tactical decisions, its kind of light on content right now but the core mechanics are rock fuckin solid and the factions are well designed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i only play indie kickstarter piles from 10 years ago because argentina so i will check it out in the 2030s

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia posted:

Oh, sorry Bicyclops, didn't realize it was you. I must have accidentally dialed the Spaz phone.

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Baba is you is really cute and fun but it's also one of the most brain-melting puzzle games I've played. sometimes I'll solve a puzzle and have no idea how I did it and can't recreate it. They just introduced a new operator "has" and I'm thinking maybe I should start getting into lsd

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

picked up AC7 again but failed the same 15 minute score attack mission 3 times so now i never want to play it again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

is there a way to like, get more the plane points in Campaign mode. i never bought a single air-to-ground weapon and this is a air-to-ground mission.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm moving so I'm gonna be busy most of the weekend, but I'm going to eat a shitload of chicken wings then come home and play Paper Mario and the Origami King until I pass out.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Videogames forever. Imp zone ftw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!

ArfJason posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

ArfJason posted: