Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You're both wrong and dumb :colbert:

It should clearly be a 2D fighting game produced by Arc System Works :goonsay:.

Look at you suggesting Arc System works on anything other than Persona 5 Arena Ultimax. Now that's dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Mindblast posted:

Yeah well "ZOSS IS STILL AROUND. SOMETIMES. IN YOUR DREAMS." doesn't sound as nice. :v:

ZOSS LIVES ON IN DEATH

ZOSS LIVES ON IN DEATH

Zoss: *Appears, fully healed* "Zoss lives!"

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
YISUN Shut up and Jam: Gaiden

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

i keep hoping for a kill 6 billion demons event in granblue fantasy, tbh.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Granblue Fantasy isn't wild enough. Whoever said an Arcsys game was on the right track, but the game in question has to be Guilty Gear. White Chain and Alicio would fit right in with the Enormous Bald Doctor, Pool Ball Assassin, Little Girl Sky Pirate Wielding an Anchor, and Erudite Ancient Vampire Brawler.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Patreon preview spoiler chat

Holy loving poo poo, that face

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Yoko Taro game.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

M. Propagandalf posted:

YISUN Shut up and Jam: Gaiden
“I am not concerned with enmity,” said Intra, “I am very skilled in the Chaos Dunk”

“It is true you are very fierce,” conceded his partner, “But my son’s fighting beetle is also very fierce. Could his beetle dunk on a lion?”

“That depends,” said Intra, “How skilled is the beetle in the Chaos Dunk?”

“Beetles cannot learn the Chaos Dunk, Lord Intra,” said Intra’s attendant, and made a bitter motion.

“Don’t tell the beetle that,” said Intra, who was very skilled at smiling. “If you don’t tell him he will learn it anyway and dunk on the lion with a single shot.”

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I just think a K6BD game should be as divorced from 'action game' mechanics as strongly as possible, like a rhythm game, or a 4X/strategy game set during the Universal War.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

It'll be a CYOA point and click where the only way to achieve royalty is to immediately close the game.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

It'll be a CYOA point and click where the only way to achieve royalty is to immediately close the game.

True royalty would not be buying the game at all. :smug:

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

3d Brawler set during Universal War and you play as salami and murk pretenders while freezing time. Basically Bayonetta 3.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Brought To You By posted:

True royalty would not be buying the game at all. :smug:

True Royalty would be getting it for free in a bundle, then beating it on the first try and never playing it again because what's the point you need new challenges.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

team overhead smash posted:

Yeah, gently caress that dude. I cannot wait to see the text that accompanies it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

team overhead smash posted:

With what I hope is genre awareness: That is not the face of someone who's victorious. That is the face of someone who thinks he's victorious and has missed something.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
The Dominions series is already most of the way to a grand-strategy treatment of the Universal War. But imagine that with Musou-style mass battles.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Dominions already even has a clown nation! It is amazing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

YggiDee posted:

I just think a K6BD game should be as divorced from 'action game' mechanics as strongly as possible, like a rhythm game, or a 4X/strategy game set during the Universal War.
Kart Six Billion Demons

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
Kill 6 Billion Demons: Revengence, complete with Senator Jagganoth trying to persuade Allison to join him at the end.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Cook six billion demons.

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
its a rigged challenge. solomon replaced all his blood with cough syrup centuries ago

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

YggiDee posted:

Gunwitch flight sim, like Magic Carpet except you ride a flying rifle.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Tactical RPG, only the gamebreaker combos have to fit into each character's sole class.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

K6BD but it’s a card game RPG like Griftlands.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

my guess is that dave is going to pulverise white chain and only after realise that she punched him into a nosebleed or something

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Kart Six Billion Demons

This is the only answer I'll accept.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Bongo Bill posted:

This is the only answer I'll accept.

Royalty is a continuous drifting motion

OlaOst
Oct 17, 2012

PUMMEL THE GODS THROUGH THEIR THRONES

TOO MANY GODS NO TIME TO TOPPLE

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
We haven't seen White Chain's miracle yet. My bet is that the split-body thing was only the start of her getting creative with her martial arts - considering how she beat Allicio, it's not that big a step outside her comfort zone.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

The tagline is Krayu Mat, Twin Soul Form - but we only have one soul and a body here. So the real surprise is the second soul. :getin:

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

My money is on Solomon destroying her physical body, assuming it will void her soul, but it doesn't :getin:

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Tulip posted:

Dominions already even has a clown nation! It is amazing.

Some samples:

Drakyn fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 7, 2020

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
"New Type of Joke" is so loving brilliant, I'm still in awe.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

GunnerJ posted:

"New Type of Joke" is so loving brilliant, I'm still in awe.

Agreed.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

It seems like there's something new there every time I read it. Just noticed "(the so-called casual parenthetical)" :vince:

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

GunnerJ posted:

It seems like there's something new there every time I read it. Just noticed "(the so-called casual parenthetical)" :vince:

That exact line is where I realized its brilliance lol

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
with everyone comparing k6bd to anime or w/e i’m also picturing a alternate timeline or solomon losing the tournament to a massive thirst trap

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

cool biRd pics posted:

with everyone comparing k6bd to anime or w/e i’m also picturing a alternate timeline or solomon losing the tournament to a massive thirst trap

:what:

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Throne Crossing would be pretty fun. 5 Capitalist Tanuki Purchases the Land gives you a jerry-rigged key of kings that only works on his little island. You get all sorts of villagers from any of 777, 777 worlds and you can pay 5 Capitalist to upgrade your dead god skull. Gog-a-gog comes around every so often for a fishing tournament and another Gog-a-gog will make statues of worms you catch (maybe eat one if you want haha just kidding unless...).

I can't condone Kart6BD until we get Bloodborne Kart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

cool biRd pics posted:

I mean...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzxuoFDYg-0