Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Some of Trump's support is racist, but the rest of Trump's support is racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
They're really close to understanding systemic racism there.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So Rush assured his viewers today that only HE knows the REAL reason that Mary Trump's book release got moved up but he's totally sworn to secrecy so we'll all just have to trust him when he says it has nothing to do with "unprecedented enthusiastic interest" in the thing. Sure, Rush.

You'd never lie to us.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

How can they even be this oblivious?

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I refuse to watch that, but apparently she said "OVERTLY racist." She's still an idiot and I have to wonder what the hell she means if the dictionary definition of white supremacy doesn't count as overt racism, but the meaning of the sentence changes to something comprehensibly stupid instead of just pure, mad gibbering.

e: Not a response to PT6A, just a general note for anyone skimming.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

BiggerBoat posted:

So Rush assured his viewers today that only HE knows the REAL reason that Mary Trump's book release got moved up but he's totally sworn to secrecy so we'll all just have to trust him when he says it has nothing to do with "unprecedented enthusiastic interest" in the thing. Sure, Rush.

You'd never lie to us.
I don’t even understand the attention this book is getting. Most of what I have seen coming out in excerpts is already known. And of course his niece would hate him because he treated her father like poo poo as he was dying

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

FlamingLiberal posted:

I don’t even understand the attention this book is getting. Most of what I have seen coming out in excerpts is already known. And of course his niece would hate him because he treated her father like poo poo as he was dying

It's the timing. Nobody gave a poo poo about the other tell all books and 'scandals' because (A) our expectations of Trump are collectively so low that we shrug off any kind of bad news about him, and (B) the economy was doing great and middle class white people had jobs so no one important cared.

But now meemaw is dead and we have to wear masks while standing on unemployment so the knives can come out. :cenobite:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Yeah, I think we all have OMG, TRUMP! fatigue at this stage and I've maintained all along it's totally by design. I read a news article somewhere today that their plan is to CoronaVirus Fatigue us to death so we just kind of tune it out.

3 out of every 5 people in this country HATE this man with a passion and even they can't remember what the gently caress Dumb poo poo he did 3 weeks ago that would have ruined every other president by now. The other 2 out of 5 worship him like the second coming of Christ and half of them are fueled only by the fact that he pisses off people like me. It helps immensely that they live ENTIRELY in a RWM bubble and, as such, never even HEAR half the bullshit he does that would have them wielding torches, shotguns and pitchforks on the White House Lawn if Obama or Hillary had done or said it. In the event some sliver of information DOES break through, they either holler "fake news" or say (and I get this a lot) "ALL politicians lie or do x, y, z."

They're unreachable. 90% of them anyway. It's a total and full on cult supported by logic so twisted and misguided I just can't even anymore. no idea where to start.

My company printed a bunch of foamcore Trump heads and some stickers yesterday for this dumb rear end RNC in Jacksonville. I got out of having to produce most of them byt telling the other 2 guys in my area that I was a conscientious objector and managed to get a laugh when I said "we had to bump up the orange on this run" but it loving sucked. The amount of "oooo-ing" and "ahhh-ing" from the dumb rednecks asking if I had any extras was depressing. Went with a firm "NOPE" and saw several AM radio listening coworkers diggin through my recycling bin. The enthusiasm and pride coming from my new boss who I could tell almost on sight is a republican and couldn't wait to deliver this trash himself was equally demoralizing. This dude is cut out of a loving mold.

I posted it in another thread and I know it's stretching my liberal cred to say it but I'd bet I could ID within 90% accuracy who is a MAGA Trump person just by LOOKING at or listening to them, even without the clothes and bumpers stickers. I could pick them out naked. I suppose they could say the same about me.

This new manager I mentioned is SUCH a loving phony.

Dude saw me reading a Hunter Thompson book on my break early on before I knew who he was and said "that's a good book". It was The Proud Highway (a collection of Hunter's personal letters) and I guarantee he never read it. I've never personally met anyone who's read it or heard of it. I KNOW he never read it because I started talking about parts of it and could tell he hadn't and had no idea what I was talking about. Like people you meet who say they've seen Dr. Strangelove or Citzen Kane just to look "cool". Also can 100% guarantee he mistook it for On The Road by Jack Kerouac.

Which I can also promise he's never read.

The damage done to this country by this dishonest trashy propaganda, even since I started this thread, is so god awful that I now just hand wave pr try to ignore roughly half the country and have embraced some form of prejudice that I'd be lying if If I tried to even deny; and I live in the belly of the beast. Not Mississippi, Alabama or Oklahoma but NE FL, which is as close as I wanna get.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

BiggerBoat posted:

I posted it in another thread and I know it's stretching my liberal cred to say it but I'd bet I could ID within 90% accuracy who is a MAGA Trump person just by LOOKING at or listening to them, even without the clothes and bumpers stickers. I could pick them out naked. I suppose they could say the same about me.

This is a dangerous perspective that you should materially combat as much as you do internally. You are admitting to your inability to acknowledge individuals without your preconceptions - you earn nothing with your 10% hedge. I'm generally on your side, but that's only half-woke, at best.

ILL Machina fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 8, 2020

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

ILL Machina posted:

This is a dangerous perspective that you should materially combat as much as you do internally. You are admitting to your inability to acknowledge individuals without your preconceptions. I'm generally on your side, but that's only half-woke at best.

I know and you're not wrong. And it saddens me a great deal. At least I'm self aware to recognize and acknowledge it so there's that and I generally try to check myself. I'm still learning and it's hard to keep up these days. I never claimed to be fully woke.

Thing is, for the most part, these creeps are so generally in my face about poo poo that it's hard to ignore. Willful and aggressive ignorance writ large in physical forms that take many shapes that I'm increasingly conditioned to recognize.

You're still right and, for sure, and I fight these impulses I recognize in myself and will continue to do so since that's not what I want to become and it brings me no joy to feel this way. This is just where I am NOW. And, poo poo, half of it comes down to a mean facial expression that hasn't laughed at anything than slapstick or the suffering of others in decades plus what I can only desrcibe as a confrontational physical posture and some bad hair style choices.

I'll keep working on it, I promise, since I know I sound like an rear end in a top hat with this but 2020 is chewing away at my good will like a rat on a chicken bone.

Also:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1280662317139742722

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

Thing is, for the most part, these creeps are so generally in my face about poo poo that it's hard to ignore. Willful and aggressive ignorance writ large in physical forms that take many shapes that I'm increasingly conditioned to recognize.

This is the RWM thread after all, and it turns out a lot of the folks with these opinions have the same appearance, but by bothering with appearances, you lean into your confirmation biases and automatically elide the guy who would surprise and agree with you into the same group as his peers. Or the arguably worse case where you give someone the benefit of the doubt because you think they DON'T look like the type of person that disagrees with you.

This is the ultimate goal of these propaganda machines, for what it's worth. Division without understanding. Noise without substance.

Just see the person first, and then come to a conclusion when they open their mouth and inevitably disappoint you. It's only fair.

Unless they have, like, a visible swastika tattoo or something. By all means, judge those who are willfully branded.

ILL Machina fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 9, 2020

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To go from another track, it feeds into say. The TERFs who crow about "we can always tell." Or the bigots who think all black folk are criminals.
Assuming I'm reading your conversation right.

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

This one just seemed too delightful not to share.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1281236917397282817

:allears:

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
You definitely shouldn't judge someone solely based on how they look.

However, it's shockingly easy to judge them based on a few key words. There have been so many times where I've heard someone say something SLIGHTLY questionable, like "maybe they're being too strict about this quarantine thing" or something, only for a few months later to discover them spouting purestrain right-wing bullshit. I'm not sure if they harbored these ideas initially and just hid them, or if the RWM propaganda campaign just sunk its claws into those cracks and tore them wide open.

I try not to judge someone based on small, questionable phrases like that, and I try to refute them when it's appropriate to do so. Not surprisingly, the people that are willing to talk it out and explore new ideas tend to not be the ones spouting right wing nonsense later on.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

eggyolk posted:

This one just seemed too delightful not to share.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1281236917397282817

:allears:

Always with the weird ultimatums.

How about you do both?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

These days it's pretty easy to reliably identify chuds, at least out in crowded public places. They're the stupid fuckers not wearing masks.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

^this^

Of if they are, they invariably have an eagle or a flag on it or some poo poo.

ILL Machina posted:

This is the RWM thread after all, and it turns out a lot of the folks with these opinions have the same appearance, but by bothering with appearances, you lean into your confirmation biases and automatically elide the guy who would surprise and agree with you into the same group as his peers. Or the arguably worse case where you give someone the benefit of the doubt because you think they DON'T look like the type of person that disagrees with you.

This is the ultimate goal of these propaganda machines, for what it's worth. Division without understanding. Noise without substance.

Just see the person first, and then come to a conclusion when they open their mouth and inevitably disappoint you. It's only fair.

Unless they have, like, a visible swastika tattoo or something. By all means, judge those who are willfully branded.

I already conceded you are right and I need to work on it. Still failing though and genuinely just being honest.

But, ok. Try this :

I'm in a convenience store, masked up and distancing, and in front of me I see a white, ugly, overweight sunburned couple with no shoes on, no masks on, the guy has one of those camouflage baseball hats on wit h the bill creased extra hard and a fish hook on it, U.S. flag swim trunks and they're picking up two cases of Natural Light, 2 of those huge 48 oz fountain drinks, carrying 3 scratch off tickets while pushing up close to the back of the line with no attempt at keeping distance from anyone.

Where should I place my bet?

I realize I'm being loving terrible right now and this is all horribly prejudicial on my part - that one could easily flip this scenario and the stereotypes in it to make a very racist FB post - but I am honestly trying to work through it. I think admitting my problem here is the first step and I do not like being this way.

2020, the belligerent angry morons surrounding me, RWM noise and the misguided voters responsible for this while living in NE FL (home of the upcoming RNC) during a pandemic outbreak are all just breaking me - or at least wearing down my sense of good will.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 9, 2020

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm in a convenience store, masked up and distancing, and in front of me I see a white, ugly, overweight sunburned couple with no shoes on, no masks on, the guy has one of those camouflage baseball hats on wit h the bill creased extra hard and a fish hook on it, U.S. flag swim trunks and they're picking up two cases of Natural Light, 2 of those huge 48 oz fountain drinks, carrying 3 scratch off tickets while pushing up close to the back of the line with no attempt at keeping distance from anyone.

I realize I'm being loving terrible right now and this is all horribly prejudicial on my part - that one could easily flip this scenario and the stereotypes in it to make a very racist FB post - but I am honestly trying to work through it. I think admitting my problem here is the first step and I do not like being this way.
You are way overthinking this, man. These things are all choices, race is not.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

BiggerBoat posted:

^this^

Of if they are, they invariably have an eagle or a flag on it or some poo poo.

I already conceded you are right and I need to work on it. Still failing though and genuinely just being honest.

But, ok. Try this :

2020, the belligerent angry morons surrounding me, RWM noise and the misguided voters responsible for this while living in NE FL (home of the upcoming RNC) during a pandemic outbreak are all just breaking me - or at least wearing down my sense of good will.

For what it's worth, where I grew up, you're basically describing the local working class mountain dwellers -- except combination of no social distancing, the 'merkan flags and lack of masks, of course, which is pretty clear. In other words these'd be signifiers of class rather than beliefs in my area. Again, except the obvious opinions on the virus, which at this point is pretty much like the 3 percenter/blue lives matter/hillary for prison/qanon/yellow fear-snake flag stickers endemic to the place I moved.

Small exception to the mask thing: I've got a panic disorder and an anxiety disorder, so while I'll wear the mask around town and I've been social distancing since decades before they invented the idea, I can't wear a mask in my car because I'll freak out while driving. Yes I know masks don't affect oxygen supply, thinking about that doesn't help me safely navigate a freeway, I have a thing if disinfectant in my cup holder and I soak every surface before and after driving, stop judging me through the car window I can feel it.

Anyway I can believe all the traits you listed are indicative of a right wing Floridian.

CodfishCartographer posted:

it's shockingly easy to judge them based on a few key words.

This has been my experience. Their media bubble infects their word choice and preoccupations. Anyone who says "illegals" or "the chinese virus" or the "democrat party" is a chud.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Ragnar34 posted:

For what it's worth, where I grew up, you're basically describing the local working class mountain dwellers -- except combination of no social distancing, the 'merkan flags and lack of masks, of course, which is pretty clear. In other words these'd be signifiers of class rather than beliefs in my area. Again, except the obvious opinions on the virus, which at this point is pretty much like the 3 percenter/blue lives matter/hillary for prison/qanon/yellow fear-snake flag stickers endemic to the place I moved.

Small exception to the mask thing: I've got a panic disorder and an anxiety disorder, so while I'll wear the mask around town and I've been social distancing since decades before they invented the idea, I can't wear a mask in my car because I'll freak out while driving. Yes I know masks don't affect oxygen supply, thinking about that doesn't help me safely navigate a freeway, I have a thing if disinfectant in my cup holder and I soak every surface before and after driving, stop judging me through the car window I can feel it.

Anyway I can believe all the traits you listed are indicative of a right wing Floridian.

This has been my experience. Their media bubble infects their word choice and preoccupations. Anyone who says "illegals" or "the chinese virus" or the "democrat party" is a chud.

Does anyone wear a mask alone in their car? What would the point of that be?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

PT6A posted:

I do, but only because I'm forgetful and go on autopilot and forget to put it on when I get out. Saves me a little bit of trouble when it matters for a little discomfort in the meantime.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Ragnar34 posted:

Anyone who says "illegals" or "the chinese virus" or the "democrat party" is a chud.

I always wondered, why do they have a thing of saying "Democrat Party"? What does it get them?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I think it started with Rush Limbaugh in the 90s and it distances Democrats from the concept of democracy and makes them rat-adjacent.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

PT6A posted:

Yeah, mostly to avoid touching the mask multiple times or from getting germs on surfaces you're touching in the car.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'll wear the mask in the car if like I'm making quick rides and stops. But I wear a pulldown and most people I know jsut pull it down or hang it off one ear when driving.

I saw my first person in months just not wearing a mask and heading into the supermarket the other day. I was leaving so I have no idea what happened but I was half tempted to hang around and see. Its that rare around me that I haven't seen it be an issue or see what the procedure is.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

STAC Goat posted:

I'll wear the mask in the car if like I'm making quick rides and stops. But I wear a pulldown and most people I know jsut pull it down or hang it off one ear when driving.

I saw my first person in months just not wearing a mask and heading into the supermarket the other day. I was leaving so I have no idea what happened but I was half tempted to hang around and see. Its that rare around me that I haven't seen it be an issue or see what the procedure is.

That must be so nice. I live in Hillbilly Heaven (northwest Louisiana) and it's about half and half. My city's mayor passed a very restrictive mask ordinance and one of our sitting congressmen was talking about filing suit against him and it's just like "really? this is what you put your effort into?" Like, if I'm wrong about us wearing masks then we're all just a little uncomfortable for little to no result. If I'm right, then wearing masks can save lives. That's easy math for me. What does RWM gain from spinning the opposite narrative at this point? Like, you're not even saving businesses!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I've had and heard a bunch of conversations with people who are annoyed by the masks or skeptical that they do anything or that the problem is as bad as people say. But like 99% of them have concluded with "well, whatever... its just a mask." I'm somehow lucky to have completely avoided all those "my rights" and "God's human design" and "you're trying to kill me" and "its illegal" and whatever else people during this whole thing. No idea how.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Christ listening to Levin screaming at his audience how he doesn't believe in contact tracing and how Trump has "broken his back" coordinating state and federal responses to the pandemic and gets zero credit for it. He keeps screaming how the fatality rate is dropping and the ignoring all the new cases, ignoring that a rate exists because of people contracting it and dying from it. It's just needless death. And he claims the deaths a fake because they are not the primary cause. This poo poo should be banned from the airwaves.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Levantine posted:

That must be so nice. I live in Hillbilly Heaven (northwest Louisiana) and it's about half and half. My city's mayor passed a very restrictive mask ordinance and one of our sitting congressmen was talking about filing suit against him and it's just like "really? this is what you put your effort into?" Like, if I'm wrong about us wearing masks then we're all just a little uncomfortable for little to no result. If I'm right, then wearing masks can save lives. That's easy math for me. What does RWM gain from spinning the opposite narrative at this point? Like, you're not even saving businesses!

Yeah, but "freedom" you see.

Futhermore...

Everyone posting here be glad you don't live in the south. It's measuring up (DOWN) to every single one of your expectations.

Non maskers are doing it with outright belligerence and daring someone to say something to say something about it as they walk in stores barefoot, fill up their Big Gulps and get back in their gently caress you trucks with their radio tuned into Hannity. For the most part, they seem to think is nothing and, worse, are aggressively being assholes about it.

Thank God my CHUD boss AT LEAST has mandated masks for all workers, even if I do have to print dumb props for the upcoming RNC in Jacksonville that has everyone SO EXCITED. For whatever reason, as much of a MAGA rear end in a top hat as my boss is, he seems to be taking this seriously but every single department manager is a blatant Trumpist rear end in a top hat that I wouldn't trust to feed my non existent cat.

Every god damned loving year now, since maybe 2016, I keep saying to myself to Just Get Through This One Year, then I can settle this that and the other and it keeps getting worse and worse. I thought we'd hit rock bottom with GWB. I really did.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

BiggerBoat posted:

Everyone posting here be glad you don't live in the south. It's measuring up (DOWN) to every single one of your expectations.

At the grocery store this morning (Texas) I watched a guy get out of his car, put on a mask, and start walking toward the store. Then he stopped, went back to his car, and put the mask back. As I was checking out, I heard a cashier tell him that he needed to wear a mask next time, and he told them he definitely would, he had just forgotten it in his car.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
So, Tucker Carlson's top writer just quit after being exposed as a gigantic racist on an online forum.

Odds are this will change nothing and Tucker will continue to be Fox News' darling, but jeezus.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

So, Tucker Carlson's top writer just quit after being exposed as a gigantic racist on an online forum.

Odds are this will change nothing and Tucker will continue to be Fox News' darling, but jeezus.
Carlson was doing the 14 words earlier this week on his show and nothing happened so I'm not counting on it

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Levantine posted:

Trump has hosed up the response to this pandemic very badly and Republicans were horrified at the economy tanking when measures were being taken to make an attempt to stop it. So, their plan is to essentially say the virus isn't a big deal and that it's all a Democrat plot, that Dems were trying to keep the economy bad to hurt Trump and also that the virus isn't a big deal and hey people die every day from car crashes and heart attacks and whatever, plus the media is lying about the actual number of deaths it's way lower. Rush was even saying today that "after election day it'll be like a miracle covid will go away and the deaths and cases will drop and the media will stop reporting on it."

So since the virus obviously isn't a big deal then the masks are some sort of Dem plot, and of course the plot is "Show you're willing to obey what the man tells you to do" and the right hates it when Democrats tell them what to do. So what they gain from spinning the opposite narrative is: 1) Trump is a great president who in no way hosed up handling this and is causing people to die unnecessarily, you should reelect him, 2) the media is lying to you about how bad this is, just like they always lie, you can listen to us, we tell you the truth, we're the only ones reporting the truth about how great a job Trump is doing, 3) look how horrible the Dems are for trying to take away your freedoms, you should elect Republicans and kick the Dems out of office.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Weatherman posted:

I always wondered, why do they have a thing of saying "Democrat Party"? What does it get them?

its a remnant of the Talking Points days. RWM was much more organized twenty years ago, and a focus group guy did some polling and found 'Democrat Party' polled somewhat worse than 'Democratic Party'. So said memo was issued and all the top RWM figures made sure to emphasize that it was the DEMOCRAT party and it has carried on via inertia ever since.

Nowadays you have the Sinclair guy and Trump and various factions of Fox News plus god knows who else pulling in different directions.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

And if Trump gets re-elected they'll keep trying to insist the same things

If it's Biden they'll complain that he isn't doing enough or something. It'll be basically the same switch they do about caring about the national debt

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Levantine posted:

At least Shreveport has a mask order. Monroe down I-20 from you is just pretending we aren't the ~5-6th biggest site of new infections in the state despite all the efforts of the non-chud healthcare workers and national level chains with franchises here. There's some good people I've met here, mostly immigrants and Katrina refugees, but I'm constantly reminded how awful Bible Belt white hegemony is.

Regarding people being preyed on by rwm, I don't think it's that their honest but misguided opinions are targeted and amplified, though that does happen, as much as Fox, Rush et al are culturally accepted as The News now. Working Americans lead busy, frustrating, stressful, exhausting, unfulfilling lives and don't usually have the time and free energy to critically evaluate their media sources and how those, combined with their watching habits, affect their political reasoning.
RWM is always there, making itself easily available, ready to validate your biases and keep you complacent. Waiting rooms, lobbies, restaurants, gyms, and even their churches have it on in the background. Entire generations grow up immersed in it now.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I don't really understand why Carlson's writer would quit after that coming out. Everyone knows he's a racist.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Groovelord Neato posted:

I don't really understand why Carlson's writer would quit after that coming out. Everyone knows he's a racist.

It's because when a person contacted Fox, the dude pretended to be the spokesperson. That's what the article makes it sound like. He was racist, someone contacted the network, he tried to cover his tracks, got caught, resigned.

So in typical fox fashion, not fired for being horrible, fired for being stupid and getting caught.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

He's in all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There was no question that guy gets fired. Like, it doesn't matter how racist Fox News and Tucker Carlson are (and they are VERY racist). Firing some replaceable schlub no one has heard of when a bunch of overt racism is exposed is what buys them some measure of plausible deniability and pretend they're not racist or give a poo poo. You don't take licks for some random rear end writer.