Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/MERZxmA.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Are you a sloth?
Do you identify as female?
Are you a fan of sports only played by former British colonies?
Do you go to church?
Do you live somewhere too hot to wear sleeves?

If so, I have the shirt for you!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I am absolutely none of those and I must have that

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

How many barrels does one gun need?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Are you a sloth?
Do you identify as female?
Are you a fan of sports only played by former British colonies?
Do you go to church?
Do you live somewhere too hot to wear sleeves?

If so, I have the shirt for you!

I know the joke here is that this seems ridiculously niche but I know two people who fit this demographic, one of them with poor enough taste to wear that singlet

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Zil posted:

As many as possible

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zil posted:

He's also suffering from gigantism in his left hand. Actually his entire left side seems like it is extremely large.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zil posted:

Five

Wait, didn't realise the one on top was a double barrel.

Six

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zil posted:

If the liberals get their way, zero

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JwgqnLA-Mk

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

muscles like this! posted:

He's also suffering from gigantism in his left hand. Actually his entire left side seems like it is extremely large.

You know what they say about men suffering from gigantism on their entire left side.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lobok posted:

You know what they say about men suffering from gigantism on their entire left side.

yeah... he's not all right..

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

oldpainless posted:

If the liberals get their way, zero

More like old clueless

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Zil posted:

At least a dozen more, according to some procgen games

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I had no idea someone drew this art of me and my aquatic ecologist self. :allears:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Lobok posted:

“I’m tired of these jokes about my giant hand. The first such incident occurred in 1956...”

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I mean lot of movies lie with ridiculous posters like this but this is literally a movie about that huge stupid gun and how cool it is and how everyone explicitly wants it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhk7lUsEqI

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DoombatINC posted:

I mean lot of movies lie with ridiculous posters like this but this is literally a movie about that huge stupid gun and how cool it is and how everyone explicitly wants it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhk7lUsEqI

I'm not a gun guy so sorry if this is a dumb question, but are 5 guns welded together really better than 5 separate guns? I mean, obviously they are, or there wouldn't be a movie about it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Aceofblue posted:

I had no idea someone drew this art of me and my aquatic ecologist self. :allears:

Clearly you now need to add "Creek Monster" to your email signature and business paraphernalia. :colbert:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There's a new Scooby Doo animated movie coming out and it seems to go places with it's cast. :psyduck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6UVARUhXH4

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Take it to the gardening thread. I dont need you tauntimg me here as well. Ive tried carrots from seed several times and this is what i usually get.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm not a gun guy so sorry if this is a dumb question, but are 5 guns welded together really better than 5 separate guns? I mean, obviously they are, or there wouldn't be a movie about it.

The entire movie is on Youtube for free if you're really curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocOCJUs4dJc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

zedprime posted:

Men can have skyscrapers and women can have tunnels. It's Just Nature.

Didn't know your mom was an engineering marvel

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Facebook Aunt posted:

I figure it would be exactly as good a 2,000 guns. Equal. Hence the name. His enemies are armed with 2,000 guns. But they didn't reckon he'd be armed with... Equalizer 2000.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’m a little late here but since nobody else has posted them I feel like it’s my duty to point out that in Greenpoint brooklyn there’s a sewage treatment facility that’s also in the middle of a massive superfund site, and it’s know locally as the poo poo Tits and yes they often smell like poo poo and indeed look like tits. Now don’t just go googling poo poo tits like I just did, if you want to look this up it’s called the newtown waste treatment plant or something like that.

But anyway on to the tits:

Some original content for you:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Those tits look like Russian pikmin live in them

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Lodin posted:

There's a new Scooby Doo animated movie coming out and it seems to go places with it's cast. :psyduck:

Velma: Light the up Mr. Nye
Ai Bill Nye: *fires lasers*

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

ZombieCrew posted:

Take it to the gardening thread. I dont need you tauntimg me here as well. Ive tried carrots from seed several times and this is what i usually get.

You need much more light and looser soil. Could probably also afford a bit more balanced fertilizer.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Length of my pubes : length of my dick

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Length of my pubes : length of my dick

:ohdear: Is... Is that bad?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Boba Pearl posted:

Velma: Light the up Mr. Nye
Ai Bill Nye: *fires lasers*

Clearly it should be Bill NAI :colbert:.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I remove any growth at the base of my skyscraper to make it look bigger.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
I guess Earth counts as a flared base.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Snowy posted:

I’m a little late here but since nobody else has posted them I feel like it’s my duty to point out that in Greenpoint brooklyn there’s a sewage treatment facility that’s also in the middle of a massive superfund site, and it’s know locally as the poo poo Tits and yes they often smell like poo poo and indeed look like tits. Now don’t just go googling poo poo tits like I just did, if you want to look this up it’s called the newtown waste treatment plant or something like that.

But anyway on to the tits:

Some original content for you:

They do a valentine’s weekend tour and one or two others during the year where you can go up the catwalks and get a really pretty view of manhattan. The free tix “sell out” almost instantly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I adore those catwalks

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lodin posted:

It's not one iota dumber than any other Scooby property in the last 60 years so who gives a rip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Just a little south of that picture, we’ve got one in downtown Chicago!

IIRC the Smurfit-Stone building was the first skyscraper in Chicago to be designed by a woman, and she made it look like a vulva very much on purpose.

E: I checked and that’s apocryphal. But I like the story anyway, so :colbert:
You sure she didn't say Volvo...?