Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Dr. Killjoy posted:

they're packed full of children's souls
It is 100% for sure this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rendmend
Jul 25, 2007

Suiting up

TeenageArchipelago posted:

honestly don't want her to delete her account, so I probably shouldn't post this, but here's her account

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

Wait who am I supposed to be?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Rendmend posted:

Wait who am I supposed to be?

every goon is a jizzlane

spar too long with monsters and you risk becoming one

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Paramemetic posted:

ultimate fighting for whom?

the Marines are one of ufc's biggest advertisers

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

does that mean there's a secret rich person bloodsport held in underground arenas below tokyo dome

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

get stoned and enjoy the animation. also for the love of god change your avatar

i tried but this god forsaken website doesnt take paypal

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Torpor posted:

sexual blackmail department
okay so circling around to "epstein was a cia op" how much old money is implicated in the epstein docs, anyway? if it's a cia op I would expect the answer to be "none, or almost none"

a domestic sexual blackmail program run by the cia would almost certainly be done on behalf of old money to keep all these upstart billionaire pretenders under their thumb, right?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

okay so circling around to "epstein was a cia op" how much old money is implicated in the epstein docs, anyway? if it's a cia op I would expect the answer to be "none, or almost none"

a domestic sexual blackmail program run by the cia would almost certainly be done on behalf of old money to keep all these upstart billionaire pretenders under their thumb, right?

it's really hard to find older money than the british royals

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
lol, that upstart pretender Queen of the United Kingdom and its Commonwealth Nations

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

nikosoft posted:

why do they always look like toads? god drat, man, you have to be super wealthy, get some plastic surgery and take fuckin care of yourself so you don't look so lovely

They're big time hedonists, they give no fucks.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

MysteriousStranger posted:

CIA are actually run by Jacobite revanchists

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Also the upstart president lol

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Hatebag posted:

Also the upstart president lol

Clinton and Trump are new money upstarts and both were/are loving hated by the establishment exactly for that. Clinton was savaged from all sides when he ran for president as being a dirty white trash hick who ate McDonalds and talked like a Bubba. Hilldawg was savaged for not staying at home to be a house wife and having the gall to think she could work on policy rather than just direct decorations and meal choices for White House State Dinners. The press, banks, oil industry, old money, and establishment tried to destroy them along with the Republicans. It wasn't until after they left office and founded the Clinton Global Foundation and began to help launder old and oligarch money, really pushed for entitlement cuts over the debt, collecting hundreds of thousands per speech from Wall Street, Hillary backing the war in Iraq, and Chelsey going to work on Wall Street that the Clinton's became accepted among the elite.

Trumps always been trash from Queens with bad taste and none of his family has the brains or charisma to pull off a post presidency change. He's going to be gone from those closed smoked filled rooms the moment he's out of office and he knows it.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

babypolis posted:

i tried but this god forsaken website doesnt take paypal

the site's payment processor is so bad that buying an av caused my bank to immediately label the transaction as fraudulent and autocancelled my debit card

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
is a jizz lane like cum gutters or something different

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the site's payment processor is so bad that buying an av caused my bank to immediately label the transaction as fraudulent and autocancelled my debit card

also aren’t people waiting to buy forums poo poo until after they’re sold/killed off?

also I’m p. sure that the site stores, like, plaintext info on transactions. that was discussed in the big Lowtax thread

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

the most illustrious house of Guelph ( of which Hannover/Windsor is but a cadet branch) is not at all “young money”

(They claim descent from Julius’s caesars doctor lmao)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Clinton and Trump are new money upstarts and both were/are loving hated by the establishment exactly for that. Clinton was savaged from all sides when he ran for president as being a dirty white trash hick who ate McDonalds and talked like a Bubba. Hilldawg was savaged for not staying at home to be a house wife and having the gall to think she could work on policy rather than just direct decorations and meal choices for White House State Dinners. The press, banks, oil industry, old money, and establishment tried to destroy them along with the Republicans. It wasn't until after they left office and founded the Clinton Global Foundation and began to help launder old and oligarch money, really pushed for entitlement cuts over the debt, collecting hundreds of thousands per speech from Wall Street, Hillary backing the war in Iraq, and Chelsey going to work on Wall Street that the Clinton's became accepted among the elite.

Trumps always been trash from Queens with bad taste and none of his family has the brains or charisma to pull off a post presidency change. He's going to be gone from those closed smoked filled rooms the moment he's out of office and he knows it.

Idk trump was born a millionaire and his daughter married a billionaire's son. Not old money but i don't imagine the rich have any loyalty to anything and their only desire is to expand their power and grind down those they deem lesser.
Some weird-faced rich gently caress might talk poo poo but they're not going to do anything. Trump going to jail would have no tangible benefit for the rich so it won't happen.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oxsnard posted:

is a jizz lane like cum gutters or something different

You need a cum pass for the jizz lane

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Hatebag posted:

Idk trump was born a millionaire and his daughter married a billionaire's son. Not old money but i don't imagine the rich have any loyalty to anything and their only desire is to expand their power and grind down those they deem lesser.
Some weird-faced rich gently caress might talk poo poo but they're not going to do anything. Trump going to jail would have no tangible benefit for the rich so it won't happen.

apparently according to the new Mary Trump book Kush’s dad thought ivanka & co. weren’t good enough for his son. but then he kinda tanked his family’s reputation by getting arrested for being a psycho creep and he decided Jared should take what he could get

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

American old money. My working theory is that Epstein was mainly an action taken by the American ruling class against the (relatively) newly rich. If a bunch of Rockefellers show up in the log though, that kinda punches a hole in the theory.

In this context, I would assume that if some British royal shows up that's going to be considered a target of opportunity, but it wasn't the focus.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
jizz lane
is in my ears and in my eyes
it burns and stings and makes me
want to cry

idk, I didn’t really try with this one

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

how much is trump (allegedly) falling out with epstein connected with him falling out of favor w/ elite society

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also given the three letter agency connections to the tech industry, did lowtax ever have a relationship with them lol

i mean werent at least 3 d&d mods spook adjacent

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

also given the three letter agency connections to the tech industry, did lowtax ever have a relationship with them lol

i mean werent at least 3 d&d mods spook adjacent

rip evilweasel, sorry your lovely mom rode your corpse all the way to the RN loving C

edit:

Fiend posted:

Edit: Whats this? What happened with evilweasel?

oh gently caress. wait, I’m thinking about VileRat.

gently caress.

different forest mammal/adjective combo

trilobite terror has issued a correction as of 01:13 on Jul 9, 2020

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Ok Comboomer posted:

lol, that upstart pretender Queen of the United Kingdom and its Commonwealth Nations

unironically this. The House of Windsor and House of Hanover were effectively made by, at the very least, the cabals of their time, which are specifically filled with a bunch of families that are still prominent in the UK today, Winston Churchill's ancestors being a case in point.

As to fortunes older than the current British crown/any fiat version of the pound sterling, there's the Church of Rome and all of it's various spinoffs and subsidiary orders, the Rothschilds, a bunch of similar and contemporaneous Jewish banking families that tend not to get listed in most pop Illuminati stuff, the endowments of most of the Ivies, the Delano family (as in FDR) which traces back to an Italian family that's contemporaneous with the Medicis, the Astor family, and probably a bunch of others. I also think the Morgans and DuPonts of the US are probably reboots/proxies of much older families, much like how John Jacob Astor's origin story is almost certainly bullshit and the Astors are even older than they're documented to be.

I'm not sure I'm willing to go full Lizard People and trace this all back to the Bronze Age, but there's actually a lot of money fueling this that's notably older than even the House of Hanover, and plenty of evidence to suggest it was their creation and remains their puppets, really all the way back to the Tudors. If you really want to crack ping, try asking yourself why Wexner's business is named Victoria's Secret and come up with different meanings/jokes. I'm on about number five, and they're all both horrifying and distressingly funny.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 04:44 on Jul 9, 2020

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i actually, sincerely believe that a sense of outrage over the idiot they always laugh at at parties getting to be president was what really motivated bloomberg to run

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ok Comboomer posted:

apparently according to the new Mary Trump book Kush’s dad thought ivanka & co. weren’t good enough for his son. but then he kinda tanked his family’s reputation by getting arrested for being a psycho creep and he decided Jared should take what he could get

That's funny, when trump's grandfather, the brothel-owner, went back to bavaria to find a wife (elisabeth christ), his mother disapproved of the marriage because she was of a lower class.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Ok Comboomer posted:

rip evilweasel, sorry your lovely mom rode your corpse all the way to the RN loving C

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

They're big time hedonists, they give no fucks.

If I was wealthy, I would simply not look like poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fiend posted:

Ok Comboomer is confusing evilweasel with vilerat lol

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

hopes dashed

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Was like "What the gently caress is with D&D mods and mommy issue?!" but then again this is 2020 so who knows :/

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

nikosoft posted:

If I was wealthy, I would simply not look like poo poo

Barr pretty clearly has Cushing's. Might be hereditary, might be cortisol overdose (I'm sure arranging all the murders gets taxing), but he's got basically all the symptoms that would be visibly showing if you look for them minus the hair, which is like the one thing you can actually buy.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Yeah billionaires tend to have poo poo taste and with all that money most of them are ugly and doughy.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Fiend posted:

oh gently caress. wait, I’m thinking about VileRat.

gently caress.

totally different forest mammal/adjective combo

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Pejorative rodent.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

There's no reason for them to give a poo poo about their physical appearance other than wearing a suit all the time and basic grooming which is probably handled by servants. Everything they could want is given to them with no effort so why would they give a gently caress?
The women all get cut up to get a better dowry but I don't think they get a lot of agency

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

comedyblissoption posted:

how much is trump (allegedly) falling out with epstein connected with him falling out of favor w/ elite society

trump was never in favor with elite society and it's driven him nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

It's not like they need to look good to attract a mate or something. There's nothing Bill Barr can do that would change a "no" into a "yes" and I don't think he'd want to anyway. They're all child rapists so they can be as ugly as their laziness allows