Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

jojoinnit posted:

Not looking to crack ping but my brother is hugely interested in the Rothschild's to the point he's read most books on them and he's never come across anything to imply the family existed as a wealthy banking family before 1760. What have you got?

Well, on one hand, not really beyond conjecture but also an awareness of how this stuff kind of works, historically. I mean, Mayer Rothschild's father was a money-changer in the Holy Roman Empire, which means the family was already effectively in finance at a time that noble and ecclesiastical fortunes were already under threat from the rise of the merchant class as well as religious reforms. It's sort of like the Bach family: Johann Sebastian's descendants alone are vastly more prominent than his forebears on account of their connection to him specifically, and sure he is the greatest composer ever to have lived, but his family were already musicians going generations back. He and his talent and ability to amass connections didn't come out of nowhere, but much less is known of his predecessors and they were only studied at all because of producing him. Even in his sons lifetime and a long period of history, he himself was basically only considered noteworthy in expert musical circles, to the general public he was mostly famous for being the father of his sons. In the cases of multi-generational families of great power, the real wealth that gets passed on isn't even really the money, it's the networks of influence and information/expertise that no one else has access to, and really just the experience and evidence of how true power is lost, gained, or maintained.

quote:

The Bach family was of importance in the history of music for nearly two hundred years, with over 50 known musicians and several notable composers, the best-known of whom was Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750).[1] A family genealogy was drawn up by Johann Sebastian Bach himself in 1735, his 50th year, and completed by his son Carl Philipp Emanuel.

The Bach family never left Thuringia until the sons of J.S. Bach went into a more modern world. Through all the misery of the peasantry at the period of the Thirty Years' War this clan maintained its position and produced musicians who, however local their fame, were among the greatest in Europe. So numerous and so eminent were they that in Erfurt musicians were known as "Bachs", even when there were no longer any members of the family in the town. Sebastian Bach thus inherited the artistic tradition of a united family whose circumstances had deprived them of the distractions of the century of musical fermentation which in the rest of Europe had destroyed polyphonic music.

It's sort of like John Jacob Astor: the Rothschild original story doesn't entirely add up, but there's less blatant evidence for the Rothschilds of stuff that contradicts their public narrative.

On the other hand, my actual point was really just that 1760 not only predates the House of Windsor and Victoria's branch of the House of Hanover/House of Saxburg und Gotha, but even if you just assume the public narrative about the Rothschilds is 100% accurate and learned from history, 1760 is certainly early enough to get a start on subverting the Crown, given how rich they were and how extensive their network of branch families all over the continent was. They basically financed the entirety of the Napoleonic wars before Victoria was even born. Considering how much fuckery was involved to end up with her on the throne, and how a very great deal of it depended on male heirs further up the line from her not having legitimate children and being deeply in debt, as well as the extremely odd circumstances she was raised in and how her mother became Regent for her despite everyone's wishes as well as how Sir John Conroy is another one of those "apparent nobody out of nowhere who just mysteriously appears and in a short time has a ton of control over a bunch of power (at least to the public) people, with entirely murky finances", it's a little eyebrow raising. Then you jump forward to QEII, and Wallis Simpson is awfully convenient. She first came to notice when at school with a DuPont, and a Rothschild and a Spencer-Churchill attended the wedding. Depending on how much of the Crack Ping Extended Universe you buy into, there's an awful lot of other sexual blackmail/profiling/MK Ultra type control through grooming and trauma-bonding in there, too, plus pushing Hegelian dialectic and black/white thinking onto the masses and playing both sides, given the Nazi collaboration.

quote:

and who're the "similar and contemporaries" families?

The Lazards, mainly, although I guess they do get cited as Illuminati sometimes. Plus a bunch of other bank families that aren't Jewish and are constantly left off the lists, like the Riggses, Peabodies, Barings/Berenbergs, etc.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 18:15 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

say what you will about the tenants of chaos magic dude but at least its an ethos

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I want President Xi to come out and say something about Epstein so I can say 'more like Xi CrackPing'

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Isn't Anderson Cooper a Vanderbilt?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Wasabi the J posted:

Isn't Anderson Cooper a Vanderbilt?

aye

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

also CIA

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Hatebag posted:

I went to osu because you can claim residency in Ohio after like a year and it ended up being like $1200/semester for a school everybody's heard of and that pedo was all over that poo poo too. drat him, tainting my bargain education!
The Columbus bike trail owns though

he was supposedly funding their sports programs to gently caress the athletes, also lol Jim Jordan

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Vanderbilt

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

HELLO LADIES now tie the City of London and its history into all that

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

https://twitter.com/laurenpeikoff/status/1281276172429660161

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

second time as farce...

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

bold of them to bother going through the motions just to reinforce the upcoming point of order

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

he was supposedly funding their sports programs to gently caress the athletes, also lol Jim Jordan

He basically owns the whole town and lives in a fortified compound outside of the city, within a suburb that he also owns and runs as a fiefdom

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

at first glance it seems weird that they wouldn't kill ghislaine with "she got the dang roni, oops," but maybe they figure the time it takes for covid to kill someone is too slow

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Sudden-onset COVID-19, you can see where the virus escaped her body in these three entry wounds in the back of her head and accompanying exit wounds in her forehead.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
heres the article. Now *that's* a crack ping

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1281276741055647749?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Hatebag posted:

The invisibles is a comic about people using chaos magic to help humanity transcend reality and includes mkultra stuff, aliens, interdimensional monsters, uk royals, secret concentration camps, dulce base, and drugs. It's good but it really picks up in the second series which i think was when grant morrison organized an event where a bunch of people jacked off (chaos magic!) independently to "cast a sigil" 😉 for the series' success

Midway through Morrison contracted severe tuberculosis and made a pact with the bacteria inside his body that if they spared his life he could immortalize them as the villains in the comic.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

World War Mammories posted:

at first glance it seems weird that they wouldn't kill ghislaine with "she got the dang roni, oops," but maybe they figure the time it takes for covid to kill someone is too slow

maybe they are worried the us would start having to treat covid like a real problem

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Midway through Morrison contracted severe tuberculosis and made a pact with the bacteria inside his body that if they spared his life he could immortalize them as the villains in the comic.

That owns, pretty much everything about the invisibles is cool except for the part where it's all about how cool the beatles are because the beatles suck rear end

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

MysteriousStranger posted:

now do ballet and gymnastics

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Torpor posted:

now do ballet and gymnastics

seriously, name ONE social or technological innovation past the arrowhead that hasn't been hijacked to provide some pedophile with a child pipeline

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Fiend posted:

Well, the CEO of Reddit did say everyone knew what she was...

Sorry, meant assuming they knew that account was her. Which, I'm sure they did! But I doubt there's concrete evidence proving they knew and they can claim they didn't realize she was even on the site.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Jizz-lane gonna die by paper-cut beheading ruled suicide.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
So the Mayor of Seoul (a lefty, former activist/human rights activist) has been found dead, very obviously a suicide or else a very good staging of one (voicemail with a note/will that convinced his daughter). Public excuse seems to be a #MeToo type allegation of sexual harrassment from a secretary, which given every single sex scandal that's been happening in SK for the past few years and the insane level of misogyny in the culture, would otherwise presumably be imminently survivable.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

D1E posted:

Jizz-lane gonna die by paper-cut beheading ruled suicide.

chocked herself to death by wedging the paper down her throat.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Increasingly worried that jailed Epstein confidante Maxwell would kill herself by shooting herself in the back of the head with a federal issued firearm federal officials disabled all surveillance and replaced the guard with federal officials.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

I watched the really bad movie Guns Akimbo recently, and at the end credits is stated "The Director Dedicates this Film to
The Storm" and I haven't been able to think that is anything but a qanon thing

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Head Bee Guy posted:

ghislane could easily outsource posting on reddit, an extremely dumb and boring activity, to literally anyone else. she seemed to spend her days going to parties, flying a helicopter, and administering a rape empire. Why would she spend hours a day posting on r/news?

It'd be pretty unusual if a billionaire was an extremely online idiot like, say, the minecraft guy, or J. K. Rowling, or even our friend Elon.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

HELLO LADIES posted:

Crack Ping Extended Universe

If you just pulled this out of your rear end then :golfclap:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
What was that creepy pedo grooming fantasy show? An article was posted about it a few days ago

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

night danger posted:

What was that creepy pedo grooming fantasy show? An article was posted about it a few days ago

seaquest?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg5dMoRK-c4

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/lachancenaomi/status/1281383947591659522?s=19

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

someday we'll find a photo of maxwell where the people in it arent suspect. maybe.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Head Bee Guy posted:

ghislane could easily outsource posting on reddit, an extremely dumb and boring activity, to literally anyone else. she seemed to spend her days going to parties, flying a helicopter, and administering a rape empire. Why would she spend hours a day posting on r/news?

She is insane, do not presume to understand the mind of ghislane

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Giga Gaia posted:

someday we'll find a photo of maxwell where the people in it arent suspect. maybe.

Yeah I'm sure eventually we'll see footage of her with a victim.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

Sudden-onset COVID-19, you can see where the virus escaped her body in these three entry wounds in the back of her head and accompanying exit wounds in her forehead.

she's going to die by sitting forward too hard word for word like Jeffrey and we're going to be told to slop it all down

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bip Roberts posted:

she's going to die by sitting forward too hard word for word like Jeffrey and we're going to be told to slop it all down

it's really too bad that poor prison cell conditions can drive women to commit suicide, like Sandra Bland and Ghislaine Maxwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMk6LLDGp5I