Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

He's on Cameo so for the low low price of $200, someone could get him to do Steamed Hams.

<Worf> Commander, a Klingon Bird of Prey decloaking off the starboard bow. They are hailing us.
<Riker> Onscreen!
<Chal'mrr> Well Riker I made it, despite your directions....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

biznatchio posted:

<Worf> Commander, a Klingon Bird of Prey decloaking off the starboard bow. They are hailing us.
<Riker> Onscreen!
<Chal'mrr> Well Riker I made it, despite your directions....

"commander the warp core is on fire"
"no geordie, its just the northern lights"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gently caress it get a GoFundMe going how much could a Cameo for that really cost? I'd throw in $5.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
In the GBS Aliens thread somebody paid Michael Biehn to say some goony things on Cameo.

We should have Frakes & Biehn reenact Steamed Hams.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He looks better than I'd have guessed, saw a picture years back and his face was beet red and seemed older than Patrick Stewart.

I'm in for :10bux: on whatever the best idea is.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I'd be more psyched for a Steamed Hams re-enactment by the original actors. It could be about Hank Azaria going over to Harry Shearer's house.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Senator Vreenak: I see. You know, this data rod is quite similar to the ones being faked by Grathon Tolar.

Captain Sisko: Oh, no. Patented Dominion Holorecording. Old family recipe.

Chalmers: For Holorecordings.

Captain Sisko: Yes.

Vreenak: Yes. And you call them Dominion Holorecords despite the fact that they are obviously forged.

Captain Sisko: Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second.

Vreenak: Of course.

Captain Sisko: Oh well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.

Vreenak: Yes. I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? *Shuttle explodes*

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ok I'm out if that's the idea.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Couldn't you just have him talk about his favorite simpsons moment, show off a juice edit, then immediately pivot into "We made it up. This one was fabricated."

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:dudsmile::wtc:

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

How many of these are you going to post?

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Holy poo poo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Senator Vreenak: I see. You know, this data rod is quite similar to the ones being faked by Grathon Tolar.

Captain Sisko: Oh, no. Patented Dominion Holorecording. Old family recipe.

Chalmers: For Holorecordings.

Vreenak: Yes. And you call them Dominion Holorecords despite the fact that they are obviously forged.

Captain Sisko: Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second.

Vreenak: Of course.

Captain Sisko: Oh well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.

Vreenak: Yes. I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? *Shuttle explodes*

:eyepop:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I couldn't resist taking it all the way:

Senator Vreenak: Well, Sisko, I made it- despite your directions.

Captain Sisko: Ah. Senator Vreenak. Welcome. - I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable Holorecording of the Dominion conspiring against the Romulans.

Senator Vreenak: Yeah.

Captain Sisko: Oh, egads! My clandestine scheme is ruined. But what if....I were to purchase a forged Cardassian Datarod and disguise it as evidence of the Dominion planning to invade Romulus? Delightfully devilish, Sisko.

*Deep Space Nine title intro*

Senator Vreenak: Siskooooo!

Captain Sisko: Senator, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves on the Promenade. Isometric exercise. Care to join me?

Senator Vreenak: Why is Elim Garak coming out of your office, Sisko?

Captain Sisko: Uh- Oh. That isn't Garak. It's a hologram. A hologram from the Holorecording I'm providing to you. Mmm. Holorecording.

Captain Sisko: Whew. Senator, I hope you're ready for conscience shocking Genuine Cardassian Data rod.

Senator Vreenak: I thought you said you were providing a Holorecording.

Captain Sisko: Oh, no. I said Genuine Cardassian Data Rod. That's what I call Holorecordings.

Senator Vreenak: You call Holorecordings Cardassian Data Rods?

Captain Sisko: Yes. It's a regional dialect.

Senator Vreenak: Uh-huh. Uh, what region?

Captain Sisko: Uh, upstate Alpha Quadrant.

Senator Vreenak: Really. Well, I'm from Romulus, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "Genuine Cardassian Data Rod."

Captain Sisko: Oh, not on Romulus. No. It's an Earth expression.

Senator Vreenak: I see. You know, these data rods are quite similar to the ones Grathon Tolar has been forging.

Captain Sisko: Oh, no. Patented Cardassian Proprietary Recording. Old family recipe.

Senator Vreenak: For Data Rods.

Senator Vreenak: Yes. And you call them genuine despite the fact that it is an obvious forgery.

Senator Vreenak: Of course.

Senator Vreenak: Yes. I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there?

*The Senators ship explodes*

Elim Garak: A hidden bomb on his shuttle.

Captain Sisko: Uh- a hidden bomb at this time of year? at this time of day? in the middle of a galaxy-spanning war?

Elim Garak: Yes.

Captain Sisko: May I report it?

Elim Garak: No.

Romulan Empire: Sisko! The Federation is baiting us into a war!

Captain Sisko: No, Romulus. It's just the Cardassians and Dominion planning an invasion.

Elim Garak: Well, Sisko, you are an odd fellow but I must say you falsify a good evidence.

Romulan Empire: Help! Help!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The darkest ST storylines

Yikesaroo!

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

It is so easy to hear Sisko saying some of the Skinner lines in my head, especially the stammering after "obviously grilled"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Yeah I vaguely recall a few comic moments in the in DS9 where he would be lost for words and do that same sort of fragmented stammering

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:eyepop:

:popeye:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

It is so easy to hear Sisko saying some of the Skinner lines in my head, especially the stammering after "obviously grilled"

I feel like it's a bit more suited to an interaction between Quark and Odo. Quark trying to butter up the guy who has the most direct control over his fate, but it ends up being a farce kept up to cover him loving up the replicators. He has to get Klingon food from that one other restaurant on the station.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Holy poo poo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

This is one always gets me :smith:

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Honestly, as deep as steamed hams have burrowed into my psyche, I have to agree. I wish anyone cared about me that much

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

In the pale northern lights

this is a beautiful post

bless you

FEMA summer camp fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jul 9, 2020

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

SpacePig posted:

I feel like it's a bit more suited to an interaction between Quark and Odo. Quark trying to butter up the guy who has the most direct control over his fate, but it ends up being a farce kept up to cover him loving up the replicators. He has to get Klingon food from that one other restaurant on the station.

He presents a tray of murdered stray cat from the Pan ‘Dhaa express

“I thought you said we were having kosher eats”

“Oh no, I said low-purr meats”

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
please do not continue to tempt me into spending another work break today writing the Odo/Quark version thank you in advance.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Do it. It’s mightier than swords.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Odo doesn't eat, how is that going to work?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Odo as the detective from the prohibition episode. Or the agents from when moe is smuggling pandas, or hiding a whale, or running Russian roulette..

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I wonder if you could shoehorn in that ep where they crash on a planet and Quark saves Odos live by climbing a mountaint or some poo poo

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Odo doesn't eat, how is that going to work?

Set it during the time the Founders had turned him into a solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

SilvergunSuperman posted:

He looks better than I'd have guessed, saw a picture years back and his face was beet red and seemed older than Patrick Stewart.

I'm in for :10bux: on whatever the best idea is.

Yeah glad to see Frakes is doing better. I went to a convention a few years ago where he was the opening guest and he just lay down on stage and complained about having to be there, making no effort to talk to the crowd and kept asking when his flight was leaving. I thought he was being really rude then later learned he has severe back problems and was probably having a bad day.

Fortunately the other guests were amazing, Tim Russ was awesome and Michael Dorn and Marina Sirtis told great stories together.