Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

https://candyrelics.com/products/can-pipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:lol: not for $60!!!

The Persian Funk
Jun 13, 2006

by Athanatos
I don't think you should combine drinkers and drug users in the same thread. These substances attract WAAAAY different types of people. Drinkers tend to be responsible people who just like to blow off a little steam. Drug users tend to be absolute loving trash.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Persian Funk posted:

I don't think you should combine drinkers and drug users in the same thread. These substances attract WAAAAY different types of people. Drinkers tend to be responsible people who just like to blow off a little steam. Drug users tend to be absolute loving trash.

God, you're so right. Please tell us more. :allears:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Persian Funk posted:

Uhhh, wtf bro. What is with all this judgment? Does that actually make your feel better about yourself, lol?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
bill hicks quote about nobody's getting high and beating the poo poo out of their wife

The Persian Funk
Jun 13, 2006

by Athanatos

The Walrus posted:

bill hicks quote about nobody's getting high and beating the poo poo out of their wife

I don't see videos on Worldstar of Budweiser employees decapitating Mexican women for street cred.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Persian Funk posted:

I don't see videos on Worldstar of Budweiser employees decapitating Mexican women for street cred.

This guy right here is a total card. I'm gonna call you Eric.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Persian Funk posted:

Your life must be hell, or at least the lives of the people around you. I'd say smoke a bowl and chill out, but I don't share weed with trolling chuds.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
too many negative waves

drink/toke to the point of hilarity

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
an before some rear end in a top hat classics scholar come in to bitch at me yes i know that if an unverifired quote by st. thomas aruins gently caress i cant spell

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zippy the Bummer posted:

too many negative waves

drink/toke to the point of hilarity

been chiefin' all day, bout to eat some burritos

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
yeah I feel like these posters didn't see the 20 pages before that were really good and chill its like drat who reads worse than a bunch of drunk and high people

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Leftover pizza. Sprinkled with vaporized bud. Downing it with an ice cold lager.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

I think I created a mutation in food. I don't want to call it anything.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
its me i'm very drunk and high and i have to be up for work in 4 hours and i'm not happy about it but it was probably worth it

the ned

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i am going to punch all of you to deaht

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i dont mean that im not actualy going to fod that i love you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i am going to punch all of you to deaht

:mad:

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i dont mean that im not actualy going to fod that i love you

:)

Zippy, how you gettin' that hot sig of yours to show in GBS, bb?????

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i link it to my image host in the conterol panel thing

you can use lots of hosts but i use grumpybumpers.com, univeut modrsal sig rotator. i used to have multiple sigs but it pissed the themods off

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jul 6, 2020

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i link it to my image host in the conterol panel thing

?

???

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
go to your user profile on your control panel, there is a section for entering a [img] link for a sig image. You have to check the "show sig" box every time you post, though

like i did just now

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zippy the Bummer posted:

go to your user profile on your control panel, there is a section for entering a [img] link for a sig image. You have to check the "show sig" box every time you post, though

like i did just now

AH! It was the last part I was missing. I roll with sigs from posting in byob but didn't realize there was a nifty checkbox to annoy people with it in GBS!!!

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

holy poo poo, these gramcrackers are so loving good rn.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Got a reup and I'm sitting on some really good green now...life is good.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

Got a reup and I'm sitting on some really good green now...life is good.

Hell, same.

I need to get dressed and go to the liquor store. I should... also probably eat something at some point today.

gently caress I love days off.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
riders ont ehe storm riders on the storm inthis house were born into thsi world were thrown

take a long holidaaaayyyyy

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
Got my ham, neighbors are now looking at me even more suspiciously while I'm outside holding a beer and loving with my antennas. I'm going full bore and wearing my work boots unlaced and gonna make a tin foil hat

Edit: Oh, and wearing a robe as a shirt

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm gonna smoke some weed, and if you want to too who the heck am I to stop you. hell have a beer too who am I to impose my will upon others. I'm gonna take some adderall too to just rounds wvwrything out and helps me play my nintendo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I'm gonna smoke some weed, and if you want to too who the heck am I to stop you. hell have a beer too who am I to impose my will upon others. I'm gonna take some adderall too to just rounds wvwrything out and helps me play my nintendo

oh man, that's a fun time.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh man, that's a fun time.

oh woops I took some kratom too but that was on accident dang my liver aches heh oh no not another wasps nest watch out animal cross!!!!!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
be sure to strap on your roller blades

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

be sure to strap on your roller blades

these things dont come off buddy. I never learned how to use straps (public school in the south)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

oh woops I took some kratom too but that was on accident dang my liver aches heh oh no not another wasps nest watch out animal cross!!!!!

I have never been more sick, even by food poisoning, than I have been on kratom...goddamn that stuff is brutal.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I was thinking that I've just been blitzed on codeine the last few days but I'm starting to get worried it's COVID delirium. My brain feels like it's a balloon that has floated out of my skull and is only tethered to me by a thin ribbon. What say you, drug goons

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

I have never been more sick, even by food poisoning, than I have been on kratom...goddamn that stuff is brutal.

everyone says the same thing. the trick with kratom is less is more. its subtle but good. and codeine goon what I tell my friends when they start feeling funny is to sober up and get back to baseline. its easier to tell whats wrong like that. but since you think its covid maybe don't gently caress around with that and get tested if you have had contact with someone you suspect was infected. good luck to you

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I have already been hospitalized for covid, the codeine was part of my treatment. Really starting to get concerned because the last time I had it was before 11am today and it's now after 8pm and I still feel weird and disconnected. I have had a lot of it the last few days so idk

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I have already been hospitalized for covid, the codeine was part of my treatment. Really starting to get concerned because the last time I had it was before 11am today and it's now after 8pm and I still feel weird and disconnected. I have had a lot of it the last few days so idk

I cant speak too much on painkillers but I'm pretty sure that's a side effect of them. also recovering from covid, gently caress man, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Zippy I was thinking of taking more time off yeah. I had five days off a week ago and I already want to take another, lmao.

Stay safe, IncredulousHulk!

It's time, it's beer o clock for me, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
covid can definitely relapse and cause symptoms for longer than the standard 2 week period. be well goon.

I should probably smoke some weed soon huh