Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

You would love Warhammer Dwarfs.

That said, fireworks existed for centuries before guns did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Who shot Justin Whang with a dart gun full of MDMA?

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

I came across this on twitter yesterday close to when it happened and it was the most god drat wholesome thing Ive seen in ages. Guy usually streams to maybe 50 people and he was so ecstatic that hes suddenly got a few thousand people watching him, he was introducing the stream to his baby daughter and his wife, telling everyone about the small town in Korea he is originally from and then was telling everyone about how he moved to new Zealand after losing all his money due to a gambling addicting, he was crying, his wife had to bring him some tissues. The guy was simply lovely and it brightened my day.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

dialhforhero posted:

Uh this poo poo is hardly unconventional these days.

Like eating rear end.

It is cool and good and you and a partner should try it.

lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Getting your rear end eating feels amazing, eating rear end feels disgusting, in conclusion buttholes are a land of contrast. Thanks for reading my post, I will not be taking questions.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

Getting your rear end eating feels amazing, eating rear end feels disgusting, in conclusion buttholes are a land of contrast. Thanks for reading my post, I will not be taking questions.

You know, it's a matter of taste.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Its nice to eat rear end on people with nice asses

its not so nice on people with bad asses

Thank you for your time

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Its nice to eat rear end on people with nice asses

its not so nice on people with bad asses

Thank you for your time

what about a badass with a nice rear end?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mega Comrade posted:

I came across this on twitter yesterday close to when it happened and it was the most god drat wholesome thing Ive seen in ages. Guy usually streams to maybe 50 people and he was so ecstatic that hes suddenly got a few thousand people watching him, he was introducing the stream to his baby daughter and his wife, telling everyone about the small town in Korea he is originally from and then was telling everyone about how he moved to new Zealand after losing all his money due to a gambling addicting, he was crying, his wife had to bring him some tissues. The guy was simply lovely and it brightened my day.

I'd never hard of hosting before yesterday watching t90 and it just sounds insanely wholesome. He said injecting a couple thousand streamers to somebody who's got like 5 always makes their day and it was great

Add you know who

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Add you know who

Do I?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-butN9lrdWs

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jerry, I need the meme that says 'this kills snibeti'. I've been looking for it for over 5 years now. I could have just remade it, but I want the real thing. Please, you're my only hope.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lowkey, holy poo poo, and gross af.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

bike tory posted:

what about a badass with a nice rear end?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

:aaaaa:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

This son is inhuman.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

This is the plot of Superhot

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
This is the most innovative meme I've seen in years!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Borrowing Twitter's CDN:

https://twitter.com/CPColin/status/1281617440791642117

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

OMG YES, Lefties rise up!

never have to take my hand off the mouse to wank

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 17:04 on Jul 10, 2020

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

OMG YES, Lefties rise up!

Leftist supremacy

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is it me or do left handed people hold writing utensils just differently. Youd think it be to just mirror how right handed people do it but does it just not fundamentally work that way?

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I can, or at least could, write ambidextrously. With my native right hand, I could slide my arm to the right and drag the writing implement with it. This doesn't work with my left for obvious reasons, so I did have to adjust the position so I didn't drag the side of my hand on things I've already written, and so that my pen wasn't stabbing into the page as I moved.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Is it me or do left handed people hold writing utensils just differently. Youd think it be to just mirror how right handed people do it but does it just not fundamentally work that way?

I hold mine like right handed people do, but I've seen plenty of lefties do weird claw grips...the reason is you're pushing the pen as opposed to pulling it, it makes strokes weird, it gets your hand all messy, you can't reach into the left margin well if it's spiral bound...so people do weird grips to compensate.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Jerry, I need the meme that says 'this kills snibeti'. I've been looking for it for over 5 years now. I could have just remade it, but I want the real thing. Please, you're my only hope.

You mean This Snibs the Snab?

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I've found a new meme format that has a lot of potential

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

rockin total warhammer 2 as my main man ikit claw going full North Korea on the man-things

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

I've found a new meme format that has a lot of potential

PASS

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm surprised and sad that this isn't still an usable one in SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Guillermus posted:

I'm surprised and sad that this isn't still an usable one in SA.

GROAN