Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
You can entertain an idea without believing it. Everyone here was pretty incredulous throughout and mostly were just having a laugh. Are you upset that people may ruin the good name of Wayfair or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

the statement from wayfair sounded like they aren't trafficking children but they are running some other financial grift with the expensive furniture

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Farm Frenzy posted:

ah poo poo jeffrey epstein raped kids. guess i have no choice but to believe every piece of nazi propaganda now

you've seen how defensive this forum gets about magic. it'll believe anything

mystes
May 31, 2006

Does Wayfair list things that are actually being sold by other companies like Amazon marketplace? And if so, do they actually know what the deal is with these items? (Obviously not saying it's actually human trafficking.)

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

inferis posted:

the statement from wayfair sounded like they aren't trafficking children but they are running some other financial grift with the expensive furniture

expensive X is a financial grift, hth

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It was an important demonstration of how astoundingly easy it is to stumble on find pedo wank material.

Uh

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
q is true

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

I left stumble on up there cause surely someone has come across a Dan Schneider production unintentionally. But it wasn't relevant to what we were talking about which was people looking for, not pedo wank material, but something adjacent to it anyway.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Avynte posted:

you've seen how defensive this forum gets about magic. it'll believe anything

for the record it's chaos magick

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao wonder if there’s a recording of this

https://twitter.com/alexqarbuckle/status/1281602298708471808?s=21

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
*H. Jon Benjamin voice* "GEEEEEEEEEEENE!"

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

everything coming out of the US media about China is a lie

This is absolutist logic though. Russia Today can say poo poo that's 100% true about American empire that won't be reported here. Propaganda only works effectively if there's at least some small hint of truth to it

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

MysteriousStranger posted:

the PRC does kill prisoners for organs, science, or even stuff like the bodies exhibit they trotted around for a while. but they aren't specifically farming uyhgurs or falun for it. nor are they the only state that does it.

That was my interpretation as well. I don't think there's any real way of knowing if any group is being disproportionately targeted and I don't take Western media at face value

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I don't even care that they're killing them, so long as they're not being butchered alive. I wouldn't mind being euthanised but I'd sure mind being vivisected.

And if 100% of our news of China is a lie, does that mean the Tianamen Square massacre didn't happen? 'Cause PRC sources are pretty sure it never happened so :iiam:.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
I mean doesn't the guy get on the tank, chat with the driver, and then walk away totally fine

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

animist posted:

I mean doesn't the guy get on the tank, chat with the driver, and then walk away totally fine
That's gonna be the American media's summary of the George Floyd Rebellion, despite all the hippies and black people they murdered and reported like 10% of them in the media. They STILL haven't mentioned Dave McAtee getting murked by the National Guardswoman.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Falun Gong/Falun Dafa has a hand in the Epoch Times, which is an English language anti-Communist propaganda rag, as well as the Shen Yun performance series lol

Tubgoat posted:

I don't even care that they're killing them, so long as they're not being butchered alive. I wouldn't mind being euthanised but I'd sure mind being vivisected.

I've seen a video that had someone operating on a living person (allegedly a prisoner in China) in open air to remove their organs involuntarily, their body was stationary but their head was rolling around in distress, it was totally hosed

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I've seen a video that had someone operating on a living person (allegedly a prisoner in China) in open air to remove their organs involuntarily, their body was stationary but their head was rolling around in distress, it was totally hosed
Oh! I've got it! Moar liek Falun Gonk amirite

:cry: + :barf:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tired: China should stop leading the world in death penalty use and stop selling organs
Wired: China should vivisect the wealthy and spare everyone else

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

they were in the closet making babies and i saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Tubgoat posted:

And if 100% of our news of China is a lie, does that mean the Tianamen Square massacre didn't happen? 'Cause PRC sources are pretty sure it never happened so :iiam:.

The US Embassy in Beijing's sitreps regarding Tianenmen Square, available on Wikileaks, give a really good account of what happened. They don't describe the same scene US media does today.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Falun Gong is pretty cultish but China is pretty clearly persecuting Muslims and other religious minorities so it's probably safe to assume they're targeting Falun Gong as well.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Sounds as legit as the Iraqi incubator story!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Aw sweet I wondered when we see going to get the new wave of Holocaust denial.

I mean any country is gonna minimize their crimes against humanity.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Running around naked outdoors is a purely human pleasure that should be denied to noted scumfuck Alan Dershowitz.

Calibanibal posted:

how is that a purely human pleasure you loving dumbass. have you ever seen a animal

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
animals do not derive pleasure from the absence of clothing because they are already free from the primordial life fiber's process of forced evolution into perfect host creatures

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The US Embassy in Beijing's sitreps regarding Tianenmen Square, available on Wikileaks, give a really good account of what happened. They don't describe the same scene US media does today.

thanks for that, really fascinating stuff.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

nudists freak me out man

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

crepeface posted:

animals do not derive pleasure from the absence of clothing because they are already free from the primordial life fiber's process of forced evolution into perfect host creatures

cats hate it when you put clothes on them and thus clearly enjoy being nude

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
A friend had a sphinx cat that was properly nude, and would bitch and moan until you put a sweater on her.

Checkmate.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Someone else will need to name the church or find their Facebook. It's not Falun Gong it's a fringe church group associated with Falun Gong. Their Facebook was all QAnon and Pro-Trump videos and a member was photographed passing Trump a manila envelope as he walked into the oval office.

This is the Caleb Maupin article: https://blackagendareport.com/oil_and_global_capitalist_crisis Big Oil still controls CIA or much of it, Little Oil Frackers is Koch and Clintons, and then there's "Little Oil" that's are the oil producing economies in Russia and Saudia Arabia* (particularly and importantly Mohammed Bin Salman) who gained their wealth in the 90s boom. Trump is part of that group in some way - pay attention in particular to his dealings with Bin Salman.

*Iran, Venezuela, and Libya also gained big during this period.

Do you have any evidence of past policy stuff that lines up with this theory for the factions, let alone who is aligned with each? If Clinton in particular is not Big Oil/Deep State/Post-Cold-War-Order, Pamela Harriman is the most spectacularly successful spy of all time. Except even if he is, she's still the most spectacularly successful spy of all time. Even just her Wiki page is like pure crack ping on the absolute deepest levels.

Also, what's your general sense of what happened with the Democratic primary?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

mdemone posted:

yeah but I mean...in this case it was an honest reaction on my part.

none of it was implausible on its face, given what we know about the various canal entities.

The q people are also honest, and not only is obviously implausible, it is exactly the same thing as pizzagate.

Children are not sold by publicly traded companies on publicly accessible websites. I will keep saying it for as long as I need to.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

if the sister does actually post her 5mil bail then all bets are off. and my theory that she was never actually in custody gets another point.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

What about it specifically made it different from a horror movie that they didn't edit to make it look like a horror movie? Or, what about the scene/how it was shot meant you could safely rule out a combination of good acting, CGI/VFX, and propaganda?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

remember when charlie sheen got spooked and gave the fbi a copy of flower of flesh and blood because he thought it was real

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

HELLO LADIES posted:

Do you have any evidence of past policy stuff that lines up with this theory for the factions, let alone who is aligned with each? If Clinton in particular is not Big Oil/Deep State/Post-Cold-War-Order, Pamela Harriman is the most spectacularly successful spy of all time. Except even if he is, she's still the most spectacularly successful spy of all time. Even just her Wiki page is like pure crack ping on the absolute deepest levels.

the clintons weren't truly part of the nobility until after bill's presidency. bill was just a hick from the south who was an employee of the oligarchs until they made the clinton foundation a core part of the davos and wall street sphere.

lots of people have argued that capital interests have an internal divide between "labor-intensive" and "capital-intensive" industries. briefly, one can say that labor-intensive industries like manufacturing and farming want wages low to maximize their profits (and prices of rent-extractive things like rent and education low so their employees can live off the low wages). capital-intensive industries like banking, real estate, and technology-intensive manufacturing don't really care about wages because very little of their expenses go directly to employees but obviously want rents and the like to be high because that's what they make their profits from. the american civil war for example can be described as a conflict between the labor-intensive slavers in the south and the capital-intensive industrialists and bankers in the north

in TYOOL 2020 the democrats are clearly the party of the capital-intensive industries like IT and banking and the republicans are the party of labor-intensive industries like restaurateurs, meatpacking, and prison labor. the old oil money like the rockefellers are more bankers than industrialists. they can easily make greater profits by investing in FIRE sectors than in drilling for oil, so they are willing to weaken the profits of the oil industry to keep control because it's not like they have any danger of going out of business

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

HELLO LADIES posted:

There's no past policy that lines up with it, it's Clinton Foundation stuff. Policywise it was Big Oil's playbook through and through and after all why not? What's bad for Iran, Libya, Iraq, Russia, and Venezuela is good for Big Oil and good for Little Oil domestic frackers too. Check out Clinton Foundation and see the oil-bankers are conspicuously missing - But Koch makes a .9 Billion dollar donation in 2016.

It's not my impression that Big Oil has any animus towards the Clintons or anything they're just not interested in working with them. Clinton really wasn't supposed to lose in 2016 - why bother anymore if neither are holding office? They're not moving against them but they're not much going to bother protecting them. The Clintons have their own friends in letter agencies and political offices so it's not the end of the world.

You mean what happened with this year's primary? Nothing of note it's all cookie cutter stuff. Biden was selected a long time ago and everything else was a bit of theatre. He doesn't have a chance in hell and everyone knows it and they knew it when they picked him. It's really just not worth it to make any big pushes on re-election years; AOC's being poised to be the 2024 candidate and I doubt that'll change but it's a ways away.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

the clintons weren't truly part of the nobility until after bill's presidency. bill was just a hick from the south who was an employee of the oligarchs until they made the clinton foundation a core part of the davos and wall street sphere.

I don't believe he's part of the nobility even now. I don't really think that Pamela Harriman was, either. Nor, for that matter, most of the "nobility", including most members of the House of Windsor.

Your analysis is fine as far as it goes, most of which I was aware of, I just think it's largely irrelevant to most of what's actually going on.

Perry Mason Jar posted:

There's no past policy that lines up with it, it's Clinton Foundation stuff. Policywise it was Big Oil's playbook through and through and after all why not? What's bad for Iran, Libya, Iraq, Russia, and Venezuela is good for Big Oil and good for Little Oil domestic frackers too. Check out Clinton Foundation and see the oil-bankers are conspicuously missing - But Koch makes a .9 Billion dollar donation in 2016.

Ahhh, that's fair enough.

quote:

It's not my impression that Big Oil has any animus towards the Clintons or anything they're just not interested in working with them. Clinton really wasn't supposed to lose in 2016 - why bother anymore if neither are holding office? They're not moving against them but they're not much going to bother protecting them. The Clintons have their own friends in letter agencies and political offices so it's not the end of the world.

Well, if she wasn't supposed to, why did she?

quote:

You mean what happened with this year's primary? Nothing of note it's all cookie cutter stuff. Biden was selected a long time ago and everything else was a bit of theatre. He doesn't have a chance in hell and everyone knows it and they knew it when they picked him. It's really just not worth it to make any big pushes on re-election years; AOC's being poised to be the 2024 candidate and I doubt that'll change but it's a ways away

Yes. I had a specific place I was going with my inquiry, but just to clarify, you think that Biden was pre-selected and Trump is going to win? As well as "big pushes", you mean what exactly: policy shifts away from the current consensus, money spent on campaigning? If Biden is a deliberate throw, and he's "not supposed" to win, what's the theatre aimed at? Also, what's your explanation for Steve Bullock? Did you come to that conclusion before or after Covid and the BLM stuff, and what's your take, coincidence, deliberate ops? Don't they ultimately strengthen Biden's hand? Also, what would you say is the most important issue for 2020 to these people? And if AOC is the 2024 canidate, is she manufactured or sincere, and what are her chances? For that matter, same question wrt Bernie, Warren, and Bullock? Also, who is Biden going to pick for VP?

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 07:57 on Jul 11, 2020

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Delta-Wye posted:

I can follow bits of the math, I'm just doubtful about some of the early assumptions. There are a couple of authors who are prolific with antigravity/exotic physics research for the AF, and usually their papers look sound if you ignore things like the assumption about negative mass or other 'exotic' starting points. I haven't spent the time to properly read this (and probably have to read some background info to understand the application of this fractional order system to social graphs) but it feels similar, you bury a couple of stupid assumptions in a couple pages of dense/dumb math with the knowledge that the people paying for the paper aren't going to dig into the details. Either way I would be very surprised if they have a bunch of research but no practice with such ideas.

the fact that the authors cite chaos solitons and fractals is a red flag i would think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

the fbi list of LOSERS