Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Please don’t drop the flag please don’t drop the flag please don’t drop the flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lol who is this

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pube beard

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine the smell

https://i.imgur.com/PRsUjK7.gifv

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol who is this

each and every one of us

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

When CHAZ, our generations modern day Paris Commune, got infiltrated by liberals, shot a couple black kids, then told everyone that the jobs over and to go home and vote Biden

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAq0OevRjBY

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Feldegast42 posted:

told everyone that the jobs over and to go home and vote Biden
I absolutely believe this but I'd also like to see it. Did they get screamed at by the crowd?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

someone on the view said dr jill biden should be surgeon general. jill biden is not a medical doctor

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Trumped showed it doesnt matter if you are qualified for the job

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Eat This Glob posted:

someone on the view said dr jill biden should be surgeon general. jill biden is not a medical doctor

whoopi lol

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
If you don't actually have to be a surgeon a philosophy phd should be fine.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I didn’t remember this one. It came up in an unrelated forums search I made just now.

Trump thread, May, 2018:

VH4Ever posted:

He can thank Obama for that. It took almost two years to totally stop the bleeding after W left and even with the latest rosy reports on jobs and etc, economists are already seeing choppy waters on the horizon, maybe as soon as later this year. Like how we currently use a fever inducing virus to kill cancer cells, we might need another big recession to kill the Trump chud cancer and I unironically hope for bad times for this reason. Otherwise I do think this cultural rot will win in the end.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

When chuds posted a video of AOC looking good and having fun dancing and believed it was going to be some kind of huge gotcha

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine the smell

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
To this day I have no clue if Steve scalise lost dick and balls or if it was just a dumb joke or wishful speculation from c spam. Never was able to find anything about it anywhere else I just need to know!

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Necrothatcher posted:

When chuds posted a video of AOC looking good and having fun dancing and believed it was going to be some kind of huge gotcha

it was hilarious how many couldn't understand that a cute girl dancing and having fun with her friends wasn't a teh epic own and they all sounded like bad guys from Footloose

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

thetan_guy42 posted:

To this day I have no clue if Steve scalise lost dick and balls or if it was just a dumb joke or wishful speculation from c spam. Never was able to find anything about it anywhere else I just need to know!

he was shot in the groin with a rifle and his doctors and family were not forthcoming about the nature or extent of his injuries, there are myriad life-changing injuries that can result from wounds to that area but it's not like his wife took pictures of his bloody stump of a dick and posted them online

he does poo poo out his mouth though, like an amoeba

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Tim Pawlenty running for president and no one caring

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
more like him? pawlenty

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Volcott posted:

If you don't actually have to be a surgeon a philosophy phd should be fine.

jill biden is also not a PhD holder - her degree is an educational doctorate or EdD lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Filthy Hans posted:

he was shot in the groin with a rifle and his doctors and family were not forthcoming about the nature or extent of his injuries, there are myriad life-changing injuries that can result from wounds to that area but it's not like his wife took pictures of his bloody stump of a dick and posted them online

he does poo poo out his mouth though, like an amoeba

yeah they mentioned that it broke his pelvis and that he's had multiple surgeries and almost died from complications so i'd assume that he now poops out of a hole in his side into a bag and that his rear end in a top hat is now a dead end

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

things spalling around off the pelvic bones most likely turned all of his soft tissue into a meaty slaw

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Tim Pawlenty running for president and no one caring

Deval Patrick running for president and everyone finding out he helped his sister's rapist stay off a sex offender registry

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
traumatic pelvic fractures are no joke and I really don’t know what to make of the fact that scalise did not take his near death experience as an opportunity to reconsider his views on guns

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
when you have a colostomy bag you just smell like rancid poo poo all the time fyi

if anyone deserves that it's certainly "david duke without the baggage"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i knew a guy born without a butthole and he had what amounted to a Reebok Pumps control to poop

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Stunning Honky posted:

i knew a guy born without a butthole and he had what amounted to a Reebok Pumps control to poop

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

StashAugustine posted:

Deval Patrick running for president and everyone finding out he helped his sister's rapist stay off a sex offender registry

wait until they find out beau biden let one of the dupont incest monsters get off with raping his three year old niece.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Louis XVI improved the design of the guillotine by suggesting an angled blade instead of the curved blade that had been in Dr. Louis' original design

a bit of a self-own, that one

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/aocismywaifu/status/1281990124004401152?s=21

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ok, I'm going to just let this loop in the background for a few hours.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Shmorky made me this av bc I sent him a bootleg NES cartridge

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, remember when cspam thought Bernie could win the primary

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Lol, remember when cspam thought Bernie could win the primary

remember when he obviously had the numbers to do so and then the party hosed him over?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Spergin Morlock posted:

remember when he obviously had the numbers to do so and then the party hosed him over?

I don’t remember this part

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
remember when elizabeth warren stayed in the race just long enough to make sure bernie wouldn't win big on super tuesday and then the only person to call her out on this was donald trump lmao

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

vyelkin posted:

remember when elizabeth warren stayed in the race just long enough to make sure bernie wouldn't win big on super tuesday and then the only person to call her out on this was donald trump lmao

bernie sanders fans thinking they were entitled to warren's votes just never makes me stop rofling.

just L-E-L

Chuka Umana has issued a correction as of 23:39 on Jul 11, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

bernie sanders fans thinking they were entitled to warren's votes just never makes me stop rofling.

[edited stuff]

He would've won in a modern democracy with a multi-party system.

So yeah he was never going to even win the nomination and it's really weird that people thought he might, let alone would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Chuka Umana posted:

just L-E-L

never won a primary. lost own state. lol