Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

prepuce repurposed posted:

the first time I breathed Florida summer air I thought I was going to suffocate. no thank u

It's like being on fire but the fire is soaking wet. The laundry room here is in a steel shed outside the house and the thermometer on the shed said 115 and while I was doing my laundry I felt my soul leaving my body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I felt my soul leaving my body

I think that's just being in florida?

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

*flips table* AM I A CLOWN TO YOU!?

the clown is the noblest profession, and i believe this fully. a doctor, a nurse, they receive both respect and a fair wage for their work. the most derided professions still hold more prestige then that of the clown.
a clown devotes himself to a singular purpose - inspiring joy. no living wage, no accolades. a clown does not fill their pockets with anything but glitter and handkerchiefs, wants nothing more than a laugh, knowing that, in that moment, they have transmuted the leaden world of the real into the golden paradise of sublime silliness. the struggles of the day, of a whole god damned life, can be covered up like a face by paint.
it may wash off, but the clown awakes and paints the face anew.

yes. yes you are a clown to me, and there could be no higher compliment.

"sir, this is karaoke and that is absolutely not the lyrics to mr bojangles. are you okay?"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Luvcow posted:

*flips table* AM I A CLOWN TO YOU!?

Yes?

nut

Heather Papps posted:

im not crying ur crying

no seriously theyre just blue painted tear drops

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

the clown is the noblest profession, and i believe this fully. a doctor, a nurse, they receive both respect and a fair wage for their work. the most derided professions still hold more prestige then that of the clown.
a clown devotes himself to a singular purpose - inspiring joy. no living wage, no accolades. a clown does not fill their pockets with anything but glitter and handkerchiefs, wants nothing more than a laugh, knowing that, in that moment, they have transmuted the leaden world of the real into the golden paradise of sublime silliness. the struggles of the day, of a whole god damned life, can be covered up like a face by paint.

"sir, this is karaoke and that is absolutely not the lyrics to mr bojangles. are you okay?"

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

The best insult ever is "who is this clown?" because: 1) You are calling them a clown; and 2) They know that they will never live up to the lofty standards set by the noble profession of clowning, and drat dude that stings.

Heather Papps

hello friend

at clown college the worst insult is "you'd make a good lawyer"

Empty Sandwich

goatse mugs

he died before the age of digital cameras everywhere but I'll see if I can track down an old one

Empty Sandwich

goatse mugs

Heather Papps posted:

xcheopis

Empty Sandwich posted:

he died before the age of digital cameras everywhere but I'll see if I can track down an old one

Here is a picture of Kiku-san, Hater of Carbon-based Life Forms, taken with an old Kodak.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

im not crying ur crying

no seriously theyre just blue painted tear drops

That means the clown killed a dude in clown prison

nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

Here is a picture of Kiku-san, Hater of Carbon-based Life Forms, taken with an old Kodak.

this makes me smile and i like it a lot

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

She had a perfect "Stupid Monkey! gently caress off!" face and is the reason I love grumpface girl-cats.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

xcheopis posted:

She had a perfect "Stupid Monkey! gently caress off!" face and is the reason I love grumpface girl-cats.

your cat is great imho

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

:agreed:

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Such an innocent face!

Manifisto

awww

xcheopis

I already had two cats (Greggy & Marcus) when, on my second purchase of a case of beer that day, I saw that kitten picture posted by the cash register. Turned out the kitten was a block away from my house, so I went over to meet her.

The people had the back of their kitchen partitioned off for a small dog. Kiku-san was perched on the partition, swishing her tail over the side. The dog charged forward and caught a sharp *whap!* to the face. Apparently this was her favourite hobby, so of course I adopted her on the spot. Back home, my boys noodled over to check out the newbie, whereupon she boxed their ears and ran to hide under the bed for the rest of the weekend.

I quit drinking a few weeks later.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
trashed Crew roll call

who's still up

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

trashed Crew roll call

who's still up

only for a few minutes bc i have work tomorrow but I'm here

xcheopis posted:

I already had two cats (Greggy & Marcus) when, on my second purchase of a case of beer that day, I saw that kitten picture posted by the cash register. Turned out the kitten was a block away from my house, so I went over to meet her.

The people had the back of their kitchen partitioned off for a small dog. Kiku-san was perched on the partition, swishing her tail over the side. The dog charged forward and caught a sharp *whap!* to the face. Apparently this was her favourite hobby, so of course I adopted her on the spot. Back home, my boys noodled over to check out the newbie, whereupon she boxed their ears and ran to hide under the bed for the rest of the weekend.

I quit drinking a few weeks later.

beautiful story thank you :love:

i will always miss my one and only cat and he was my world, love you morri you are always with me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

one of the last pics i have him and a rare moment where he was cool with chilling with the dog whose snout is white from time now, love your pets and friends everyone, very obvious advice but... yeah

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

love your pets and friends everyone, very obvious advice but... yeah

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Luvcow posted:

one of the last pics i have him and a rare moment where he was cool with chilling with the dog whose snout is white from time now, love your pets and friends everyone, very obvious advice but... yeah

:3:
So sleek and handsome!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

xcheopis posted:

I miss my old cat so much. She was the grumpiest cast ever to live and she was my best friend.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I miss my old cat so much. She was the grumpiest cast ever to live and she was my best friend.

:glomp:

Areola Grande

creaky grumpy old lady cats are the best cats

xcheopis

:sympathy:

xcheopis

So true.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

trashed Crew roll call

who's still up

I'm still up. :whatup:

Areola Grande

2 out of 4 ain't bad. what's crappenin trashed crew I'm about to take a dog for a midnight walk :ssh:

HugeGrossBurrito

Manifisto

2 out of 4 ain't bad. what's crappenin trashed crew I'm about to take a dog for a midnight walk :ssh:

that's a euphemism for something, I'm certain

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Nothing is certain in this world.

Trying

meeting my dealer in the woods for an illicit scritch session

Ass-penny

good catte

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

cda

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

It will soon be vacation time my orbs! Japan Rail East bullet train tickets are going to be half off until like next year or something!