Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I wish there was a "blank all mentions of weed" button for until my order gets here because it's been way too long and I cannot wait also you look great what's your MySpace?

e: what a terrible snype.

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bronze Fonz posted:

I wish there was a "blank all mentions of weed" until my order gets here because it's been way too long and I cannot wait also you look great what's your MySpace?

wwed haha

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm adding everyone on ignore until delivery, ha!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

sir aids got probated for tryna get digits so that every other person in the thread could do it

in some ways theyre like our own personal jesus

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Sir AIDS died for our sids.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
My goon boner has never b een more turgid. Give me everyone's digists

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that guy knows how to flirt

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

that guy knows how to flirt

Showing everyone your pussy is some goon tier flirting

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Not me, but my dog was enamored by the movie Wicker Man (1973)

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Bronze Fonz posted:

I wish there was a "blank all mentions of weed" button for until my order gets here because it's been way too long and I cannot wait also you look great what's your MySpace?

lmao excellent snype

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
heres me, remembering too late you need to blow some air out your nose or the watet goes into your sinuses

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

The Walrus posted:

heres me, remembering too late you need to blow some air out your nose or the watet goes into your sinuses

I remember that ewoks movie. You wanted the knife.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Super envious of all the summer vibes ITT. I gotta put my old lady quilted coat on just to go out on the deck for a spliff.

If this thread is still around in January I’ll post summer pics while yalls are wearing all of your blankets.

E: furtive twilight smonk

Shithouse Dave fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jul 13, 2020

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love this dress

You can have my discord but I'm gay and in a relationship and I'll probably just play path of exile all day so

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tbh everyone should just play Path of Exile all day

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Miss Broccoli posted:

I love this dress

You can have my discord but I'm gay and in a relationship and I'll probably just play path of exile all day so

gently caress yeah, that dress rules

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Shithouse Dave posted:

Super envious of all the summer vibes ITT. I gotta put my old lady quilted coat on just to go out on the deck for a spliff.

If this thread is still around in January I’ll post summer pics while yalls are wearing all of your blankets.

would rather be smoking winter j's in the southern hemisphere than dealing with the burning covid cop riot hell summer in the US. I like the skull in the background also.

Miss Broccoli posted:

I love this dress

The dress is powerful

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor posted:

Tbh everyone should just play Path of Exile all day

The garden ain't tending itself

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

is path of exile the one I definitely uninstalled after looking at the skill tree

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I always try to get into PoE then end up replaying D2 instead

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Probably, but it's a lot less complicated than it looks. Plus it's all passive traits and your actual skills are determined by the gems you put into your gear, which can interact with each other. It's a very good game, give it another shot if you like diablo-style loot wanks.

esperterra posted:

I always try to get into PoE then end up replaying D2 instead

It's not a bug, it's a feature

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The skill tree looks bad but it's clustered, relevant things are close together. It's more like games with several skill trees than you think. Also just follow a guide

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
There's a certain level of tedium I'm not prepared for in regards to video games that PoE and Destiny have in spades.

Looking up guides to play fall into that.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

another dapper man in here. wow lookat them all. this one looks like he's going to tell me to "get bent" when I ask him where the queen lives innit.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm Australian. We don't say "get bent" or "innit", but the Queen is on our currency.

:350:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Blow posted:

Thank you for the compliment. I'm Australian. We don't say "get bent" or "innit", but the Queen is on our currency.

:350:

But have you ever been king hit by a dude named Dane in a bintang singlet?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

But have you ever been king hit by a dude named Dane in a bintang singlet?

I have been king hit by a dude named Gozo. I forget what he was wearing since I had to go to the hospital.

:australia:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Blow posted:

I have been king hit by a dude named Gozo. I forget what he was wearing since I had to go to the hospital.

:australia:

All my knowledge of Australia comes from Friendlyjordies videos and memes.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Not in Florida! We just sweat our asses off in various degrees year round.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Nick a nang off Gozo on smoko, bung a nang at Dane at tea.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I put one in before I color my hair for first time in case it all falls out or smth

verycute
Jul 8, 2020

oooo what color you going with? (your precolored hair is gorg, excited to see the results)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

verycute posted:

oooo what color you going with? (your precolored hair is gorg, excited to see the results)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Goin Smoko

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hell yeah that's gunna look great

Curly mess but still cute gang

Miss Broccoli fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 14, 2020

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a public announcement, please never not dye your hair. If at any point not dyeing hair, stop, and go dye your hair.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Elentor posted:

As a public announcement, please never not dye your hair. If at any point not dyeing hair, stop, and go dye your hair.

Ok!

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor posted:

But if have to bleach it and that's scary

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
While bleaching is scary and can cause hair damage and eventual loss, the alternative, not dyeing, is worse. The victory, Pyrrhic as it may be, must come at any cost, and if that cost is your hair, then so be it.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This time last year I was a chrome dome I dont wanna go back!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I've never dyed my hair and idk if I ever will tbqh. My sister spent our whole lives tryna get hers dyed to the same colour as mine so

It must be good

It basically dyes itself in the summer anyway if I spend a lot of time in the sun so win/win