Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Captain Splendid posted:

papa - potato | Papa - Pope

One of my fondest memories from working at a cantina was the mexican chef laughing his rear end off at me when i accidentally wrote "soup of the pope" on the specials board

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

My friend, Sisyphus achieves greatness every time he accomplishes his goal, and every morning awakens to the opportunity to do it again

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY HANDS AGAINST HIS GIANT BOULDER. ITS THE SAME rear end BOULDER IVE BEEN PUSHING FOR ETERNITY, AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START LAMENTING THE FUTILITY OF MY TASK. I TOIL EVERY STEP AND I TOIL HARD. MAKING GRUNTING SOUNDS WHEN I MESS UP MY FOOTING. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY INSULTED THE PANTHEONS MOST POWERFUL DEITY. I CAN AND I SAY IT EVERYDAY BUT ALL IT DOES IS PROVE THAT ZEUS CAN STILL BE AN IMMATURE JEKR. 24 HOURS INCLUDING ROLLDOWN.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dungeon Ecology posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY HANDS AGAINST HIS GIANT BOULDER. ITS THE SAME rear end BOULDER IVE BEEN PUSHING FOR ETERNITY, AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START LAMENTING THE FUTILITY OF MY TASK. I TOIL EVERY STEP AND I TOIL HARD. MAKING GRUNTING SOUNDS WHEN I MESS UP MY FOOTING. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY INSULTED THE PANTHEONS MOST POWERFUL DEITY. I CAN AND I SAY IT EVERYDAY BUT ALL IT DOES IS PROVE THAT ZEUS CAN STILL BE AN IMMATURE JEKR. 24 HOURS INCLUDING ROLLDOWN.

:discourse:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Don't sleep on this post

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Dungeon Ecology posted:

:perfect:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

Dungeon Ecology posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY HANDS AGAINST HIS GIANT BOULDER. ITS THE SAME rear end BOULDER IVE BEEN PUSHING FOR ETERNITY, AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START LAMENTING THE FUTILITY OF MY TASK. I TOIL EVERY STEP AND I TOIL HARD. MAKING GRUNTING SOUNDS WHEN I MESS UP MY FOOTING. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY INSULTED THE PANTHEONS MOST POWERFUL DEITY. I CAN AND I SAY IT EVERYDAY BUT ALL IT DOES IS PROVE THAT WESKER CAN STILL BE AN IMMATURE JEKR. 24 HOURS INCLUDING ROLLDOWN.

also applies to Chris Redfield

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Of course the Nyko lightgun shell.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
A meme that's not a trash fire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umW4koJU3e0

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

iirc dont you get fireball early on

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Alan Smithee posted:

iirc dont you get fireball early on
You get it from 3rd level spell slots in D&D/Pathfinder, usually at levels 5-6.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Guy survives through a GoFundMe because his kid happens to be internet famous, while everyone else in that country with the same disease who isn't filthy rich just is left to die simply because that country doesn't grasp the concept of social healthcare and drug price regulations.

This clip makes me sad just to realize how unfair life is over there across the pond.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

edit: ^^^ :(

Universal healthcare is fine and good, but I prefer the existing system wherein you get to live if you participated in creating memes.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Please stop doxxing me and the boys

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
But do non-memetic people really deserve to live?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Glumslinger posted:

Please stop doxxing me and the boys

Reminds me of how "wookiee pantaloons" came to be

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

FBS posted:

With Jessi and now Grant I'm starting to worry about the rest of them. :smith:

Still 33% less cursed than Glee, currently.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

FBS posted:

With Jessi and now Grant I'm starting to worry about the rest of them. :smith:

At least Jessi died in the most badass way possible, setting a land speed record in a rocket car and she's now certified the fastest woman on earth

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

:sickos:

Thorgot has a new favorite as of 23:44 on Jul 14, 2020

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MunchE posted:

At least Jessi died in the most badass way possible, setting a land speed record in a rocket car and she's now certified the fastest woman on earth
*fastest woman formerly on earth.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ugh this card, I've died on accident so many times.

Anfauglir
Jun 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/AlexandraErin/status/1282664674857754629?s=19

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/memecrashes/status/1283161365016977409

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Ignimbrite posted:

I uh... not sure whether I want to keep my avatar once Jeffrey gets the forums. :(

It’s ok you’ll get a free name change and one max level boost

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh, that looks fun, let me try one

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/qDI4RZl.mp4

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What card game are these "organic" memes advertising?

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Knew what it was from the first frame, watched it to the end anyway.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

wuffles posted:

Knew what it was from the first frame, watched it to the end anyway.

What’s it from?

Also I posted this in a cspam thread but maybe it goes here too

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MizPiz posted:

What card game are these "organic" memes advertising?

I think it's Slay the Spire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Snowy posted:

What’s it from?

Not Another Teen Movie, aka one of the only good parody movies ever made.