Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

jizzlaine's hyoid bone is gonna get turned into 100 piece jigsaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Ok goons

Are we betting on the day of death and cause

because I'd put 3 months from now due to a candlestick in the parlor

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Old age.

Pardoned in Trump's 3rd term.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Third World Reagan posted:

Ok goons

Are we betting on the day of death and cause

because I'd put 3 months from now due to a candlestick in the parlor

i bet she gets better, gets discharged, then falls down the stairs on the way out of the hospital and bonks her head

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Broke: She's held without bail in a jail and dies of covid

Woke: She's never been in custody, just at safehouses, and will "die" but just retire to a safehouse island in the Indian Ocean where Jeff's been for a year.

Bespoke: She's the real Queen Elizabeth

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Spergin Morlock posted:

i bet she gets better, gets discharged, then falls down the stairs on the way out of the hospital and bonks her head

I wonder what the odds are someone spoke to her and sort of let her know that if she talks something horrible is going to happen to her and her family. Just blame it all on the dead Jeff and claim that's why he killed himself.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

I wonder what the odds are someone spoke to her and sort of let her know that if she talks something horrible is going to happen to her and her family. Just blame it all on the dead Jeff and claim that's why he killed himself.

oops my comment was about RBG not GM

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Hillary Clinton, disgusted by the bad things Ghislaine Maxwell has done, personally visits her in jail and kills her in a crime of passion.

edit: The scene will play out like this:

Hillary: My friend Ghislaine, why did you do these terrible things to these young women
Ghislaine: Because I could.
*Hillary, in a rage, strangles Ghislaine through the bars*

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 01:01 on Jul 15, 2020

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Ytlaya posted:

Hillary: My friend Ghislaine, why did you do these terrible things to these young women
Ghislaine: Because I could.
*Hillary, in a rage, strangles Ghislaine through the bars*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHMkRHk9lgI

BeanpolePeckerwood has issued a correction as of 01:17 on Jul 15, 2020

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

There's not enough adrenochrome in the world to give Hillary the strength to break a hyoid. She'll hire someone to do the job, and you "leftists" will give the boss credit for the worker's labor yet again

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i heard something about justice being served 2day?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Dumb Lowtax posted:

If she has nothing to trade then what was the point of all the easily backed up child rape footage, starring every possible person who rigs high profile cases

because it was never her footage, it belongs to her employer. she is expendable.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

Old age.

Pardoned in Trump's 3rd term.

Lame Duck Trump releases all the photos on his way out, nuking the entire political class out of spite

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
american justice system is pretty cool, you get to rot in jail for a year before your first day in court.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

american justice system is pretty cool, you get to rot in jail for a year before your first day in court.

I think that that's probably something to do with corona slowing everything down

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

It’s not

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I think that that's probably something to do with corona slowing everything down

lol no. 62% of people in local jails haven’t been convicted of anything, account for 95% of the 2000-2014 jail population growth and average 50-200 days pre-covid. Some spend years because if the court schedule is busy that doesn’t “count” towards your right to a speedy trial.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't imagine a high profile federal sex pest case would be hung up by roni. Without knowing anything I bet it was a mandate from barr to put the sex knower under lock and key so she can't gently caress it all up and blab before election.

Simply a bonus outcome when the cameras are all off and the guards are sleeping.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Dumb Lowtax posted:

If she has nothing to trade then what was the point of all the easily backed up child rape footage, starring every possible person who rigs high profile cases

that is exactly what she has traded imo. she's exchanged whatever dirt she has for protective custody and a relatively light slap on the wrist, or whoever was sponsoring her has pulled their protection so she's looking for a new benefactor. we don't know her status with whatever this...organization...is. it was jeff who hosed up remember, not her. it was jeff who got so sloppy some local sherrif could bring him in and get the ball rolling. afawk ghislaine has been a loyal soldier throughout. certainly not such a liability that she was denied an invite to e.g. chelsea's wedding.

ive seen people asking about the dead man switch but...who is going to leak that onto the internet considering they'd be signing their own death warrant or at the very least get 500 years in guantanamo for distributing deep state CP? suppose they gave it to some journalist, how does the journalist verify it without also being arrested for possession and receiving CP? and once its verified the journalist *must* give it to the cops or feds. at which point they either get clipped, arrested, or paid off. and what do you think the feds would do with it if the journalist gave it to them? they would do the same thing they did with the CP they did actually find in his properties last year, which is run it through the magnet factory then drop it into a crusher.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 03:09 on Jul 15, 2020

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i mean they found the CP at the townhouse in a safe, maybe ghislaine gave them the tip off and she's been negotiating "coming in" as they say ever since. who knows. wasn't her security made up of ex british SAS? it could have been a delicate diplomatic situation for all we know. and we will never truly know. carcosa is a mystery, its labyrinths are secret.

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010
Kudos to whoever randomly brought up Ronin in the Epstein thread b/c it is so underappreciated

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

gh0stpinballa posted:

that is exactly what she has traded imo. she's exchanged whatever dirt she has for protective custody and a relatively light slap on the wrist, or whoever was sponsoring her has pulled their protection so she's looking for a new benefactor. we don't know her status with whatever this...organization...is. it was jeff who hosed up remember, not her. it was jeff who got so sloppy some local sherrif could bring him in and get the ball rolling. afawk ghislaine has been a loyal soldier throughout. certainly not such a liability that she was denied an invite to e.g. chelsea's wedding.

ive seen people asking about the dead man switch but...who is going to leak that onto the internet considering they'd be signing their own death warrant or at the very least get 500 years in guantanamo for distributing deep state CP? suppose they gave it to some journalist, how does the journalist verify it without also being arrested for possession and receiving CP? and once its verified the journalist *must* give it to the cops or feds. at which point they either get clipped, arrested, or paid off. and what do you think the feds would do with it if the journalist gave it to them? they would do the same thing they did with the CP they did actually find in his properties last year, which is run it through the magnet factory then drop it into a crusher.

Assange, the man america needs but doesn't deserve.

Nobody cared until he put on the mask and posted all the pics of 10 years flogging reagan in assless chaps.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1283192391264952320?s=20

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Asproigerosis posted:

Assange, the man america needs but doesn't deserve.

Nobody cared until he put on the mask and posted all the pics of 10 years flogging reagan in assless chaps.

assange is a good example of what they'll do.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

OregonDonor posted:

Kudos to whoever randomly brought up Ronin in the Epstein thread b/c it is so underappreciated

one of my fav movies

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Some personal news here https://twitter.com/chrisjansing/status/1283247945605881862?s=21

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

were there ever any details released about the cctv poo poo or whatever in Epstein's ny nightmare mansion? Its weird to me that we don't have many pictures of the interior

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

only if you’re poor or get denied bail

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

shes married to hillary clinton

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
:eyepop:

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 22:34 on Nov 8, 2020

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
now we know the real reason she was at chelseas wedding

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

*rolls dice*

Les Wexner?

....no, damnit, too easy.

*re-rolls*

*casts Foresight+10*

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone posted:

*rolls dice*

Les Wexner?

....no, damnit, too easy.

*re-rolls*

*casts Foresight+10*

KANYE

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Hot take - Prince Andrew.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Oh, you want me to testify? Well, funny story....

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

she was guarded by a rotating detail of ex-soldiers from the UK. not one of them thought to tip off the press or the cops. the discipline and loyalty is extraordinary.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

given she is a citizen of 3 different countries and potentially a current or former intelligence asset of a fourth, it makes sense why it took so long to bring her in. the negotiations must have been frought.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

In fact she's not really even british, OR a pedophile, or an intelligence spook! we have it on good authority that she's just a normal human being.

Thank you, citizen! Nothing more to see here. Move along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

send it to the reddit admins and they'll post it