Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Geocities Homepage King posted:

Already gone. What was it?

An old guy commenting on Claudia Conway's tweet saying she's super hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

He's norwegian, and puts on a theatrical posh like he's cosplaying a 19th century royal. He's also real bad at it at regularly slips back into his usual speaking voice.

Also he's not just mad about there being black space marines, he's an open fascist who pines for the days when you could shoot Sami people on site and regularly drops racial slurs. He's also cool with his discord mods being open pedos. He's a true piece of trash and he's pissed that GW finally told him he couldn't use their trademark on monetized youtube videos.

Dude and his supporters are everything wrong with the "inclusive" nature of nerd hobbies distilled. They ban "politics" which inevitably means racists and misogynists run the place because calling them out is "politics."

Oh yeah he's a piece of poo poo. His discord got leaked to reddit.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Not my fandom (thank God), but anybody who looks at "If you don't respect other people, get out" and decides it applies to them ... is welcome to get out.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
It’s very funny when a bunch of archwarhammer fans are replying about the death of civility and cancel culture, and when you click on any random profile their bio is something like “READY FOR THE BOOGALOO. WE WILL WIN THE SECOND CIVIL WAR.”

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

That makes me think that there’s some phenomenal whining going on in some of their forums, I make go check later (after I go get a bottle of whiskey to accompany me into those horrid depths).

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

isn't posting this dude basically cheating

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Push El Burrito posted:

I remembered someone set up a gofundme for the girl in the photo so she could go on vacation so I checked and was impressed they raised, like, 30 grand for her then I saw who set it up and now I don't know how to feel.

It was Carpe Donktum.

I don't know who that is.

Aren't these gofundme's usually fake that don't send the money where they are supposed to?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Vib Rib posted:

Whether the sentiment appeared on Facebook or on a car, someone still wrote it and thought it was smart.

What has that got to do with whether or not it's a photoshop?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I can't help but be reminded of that episode of Squidbillies where Sheriff gets a mail order bride and I can only hope it ends the same way.

By that, I mean that I hope that Scott Adams is covered in honey and has a fire ant nest dumped on him.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

zakharov posted:

isn't posting this dude basically cheating

You might be thinking of the King of Kong guy, who was also caught cheating IIRC.
But yeah this chud is IoSM as well

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's a simple trap but it's so great to see a scumbag like Adams fall for it.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Technocrat posted:

It was also the name of her father's boat, which he fell off and drowned.

That’s a shame, I’m sure. And I guess Star Wars kid spells is Ghyslain.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/CaitlinPacific/status/1283108343112855552

The loving narcissism.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

American news media is probably best argument you can make in favor of purging journalists, second only to British news media.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MizPiz posted:

American news media is probably best argument you can make in favor of purging journalists, second only to British news media.

That's a really messed up thing to say in the context of a journalist being physically dismembered, but you do you.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean our journalists literally told people to kill the leader of the left party after a left wing politician was gunned down outside her office by a neo nazi terrorist (who they also wrote sympathy pieces about after he did it) so at this point it'd only be levelling the field.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 02:01 on Jul 15, 2020

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m pretty sure the media itself shrugged at the killing so I don’t think they care that much about dismembering

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

crowtribe posted:

gently caress. :negative:

I'm sorry for everything; this is from Australia. Pretty sure that sign in the background is for Bunnings, our Home Depot/tool store/sausage sizzle vendor.
You're correct, it's from the ABC FB page. Truly a wealth of IOSM there.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/CaitlinPacific/status/1283076422488035328

I mean, it's not as if a WashPo journalist was murdered on the orders of the crown prince of Saudi Arabia or anything.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
e: worthless repost by a garbage man

china bot has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Jul 15, 2020

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Is there an echo in here.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Roblo posted:

Is there an echo in here.

Na, she's just desperately trying to workshop a good comeback to this takedown before she deletes all of these tweets.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/CaitlinPacific/status/1283076422488035328

I mean, it's not as if a WashPo journalist was murdered on the orders of the crown prince of Saudi Arabia or anything.

Glinner is lurking in the comments there.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Let me guess: rap song?

Yep. Thought so. Fits fine as far as I can tell.

This was supposed to be a pretty good movie, right? I haven't actually seen it but it looks pretty.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It’s good, it isn’t great

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Way back when, there was a story going around the net about these two nerds fighting over a girl who showed up at like a games workshop type location they both frequented. It starts with them poo poo talking eachother and trying aggressively to give her gaming advice and ends with one of the nerds finding naked pictures of the other, printing out a literal stack of them and launching them all across the games workshop interior.

Anyway that's what his tweet made me think of.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

This is especially dumb because they added orchestral sweeps to that song for the movie version.

God, I loved that movie. That scene especially is probably the best any Spider-Man movie will ever have to offer. It sums up the whole character so well.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Brawnfire posted:

Let me guess: rap song?

Yep. Thought so. Fits fine as far as I can tell.

This was supposed to be a pretty good movie, right? I haven't actually seen it but it looks pretty.

It's pretty great, easily the best Spiderman adaptation and a serious contender for best superhero movie. Also it looks incredible and is worth watching for the visuals alone.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1283010710377652225

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
digging the timestamp on this one

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I liked this guy's spicy take which doesn't really make him look good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/parismartineau/status/1237758426547195910?s=21

I think of this dumbass tweet often when I see people sanitizing things with bleach.

She wrote for a tech magazine and thought the subway tunnels were gonna be full of chlorine gas from the... near zero amounts of ammonia in piss. Wired has really gone downhill.

Does anyone have any old tweets from Titanic Guy/Firefirefighter guy?

Ugly In The Morning has a new favorite as of 07:03 on Jul 15, 2020

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Rondette posted:

I liked this guy's spicy take which doesn't really make him look good.

It's hard to pull off an own that cuts both ways this hard so hats off to this guy.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/yoruguaenusa/status/1283139200208994307

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Call me crazy, but this seems they maybe making a joke.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also like, yeah that's the result of terrible labour laws and no government support, you either spread the plague or starve yourself and your child. :capitalism:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This made me laugh because mislabeling people is one thing but now even certain types of toy truck have a gender.

TheMostFrench has a new favorite as of 08:06 on Jul 15, 2020