Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
democratic presidential ads went from obama's featuring workers talking about how bad their bosses have screwed them to hillary's featuring your favorite Marvel actors telling you it's her turn

I don't watch a lot of broadcast tv these days but I'm sure joe "the rapist" biden has some good ones already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Toph Bei Fong posted:

The Business Plot

The fact that it succeeded

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the only practical effect of the Panama Papers was to get the whistleblower carbombed

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

democratic presidential ads went from obama's featuring workers talking about how bad their bosses have screwed them to hillary's featuring your favorite Marvel actors telling you it's her turn

I don't watch a lot of broadcast tv these days but I'm sure joe "the rapist" biden has some good ones already

Biden has had a Spanish-language ad comparing Trump to Latin American dictators in an attempt to court the last 7 Batista's living in Florida I guess?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article243726517.html

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The economy is in the shitter, but gas prices are up?

:thunk:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

DoubleDonut posted:

he’s promised to get tough on China, something Trump famously never talks about :confused:

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Filthy Hans posted:

the only practical effect of the Panama Papers was to get the whistleblower carbombed

this isnt true!

the president of Malta, who responded to the carbombing of Daphne Caruana Galizia with the statement "Everyone is aware that Ms. Caruana Galizia was one of my harshest critics, politically and personally, as she was for others, too", resigned this january after his chief of staff was found to have ordered the assassination.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When Mike Pence was a no-name conservative talk radio host in Indiana and wrote an op ed whining about the feminist themes of Mulan. Does anyone have a picture of his write-up?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
lol wonderful, thank you

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

"One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X4WvkTK_I&t=11s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spangly A posted:

this isnt true!

the president of Malta, who responded to the carbombing of Daphne Caruana Galizia with the statement "Everyone is aware that Ms. Caruana Galizia was one of my harshest critics, politically and personally, as she was for others, too", resigned this january after his chief of staff was found to have ordered the assassination.

Lol what the gently caress is up with Malta

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

a wealthy Maltese businessman, Yorgen Fenech, was arrested for that. the prime minister's CoS was implicated and resigned his office when it came to light

efb:

Spangly A posted:

this isnt true!

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol what the gently caress is up with Malta

It's an island of British Catholics

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

never realized tucker carlson stole that face from pence

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Maxwells Demon posted:

Biden has had a Spanish-language ad comparing Trump to Latin American dictators in an attempt to court the last 7 Batista's living in Florida I guess?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article243726517.html

The fact that this site doesn't realize how anti-Castro Florida is shows just how clueless Bernie people were in the primary.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
yeah, but if you Understand Florida Politics without the Sword of Chang to protect you, then your brain pops like in scanners

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

The fact that this site doesn't realize how anti-Castro Florida is shows just how clueless Bernie people were in the primary.

He overperformed with Cuban voters relative to other demos.

And regardless, would you support running ads demonizing, say, MLK, if the suits told you it would help? No? Then gently caress redbaiting ads, Castro was good.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Mantis42 posted:

He overperformed with Cuban voters relative to other demos.

And regardless, would you support running ads demonizing, say, MLK, if the suits told you it would help? No? Then gently caress redbaiting ads, Castro was good.

His revolution was built on the backs of sex workers and homosexuals that were purged by his government. Castro's image of restoring Cuba's moral integrity comes from this persecution.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Get the gently caress out of here, liberal.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

GalacticAcid posted:

Get the gently caress out of here, liberal.

The only way you can approve of the first thirty years of Castro's government is if you do not believe homosexuals and sex workers are fully human. It's that simple.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
take it somewhere else, to an ultraleft vegetable brain masturbation thread

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Matt Gaetz' adopted adult son he's clearly loving.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
this Nestor

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Rationalia, citizen of

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Chuka Umana posted:

The only way you can approve of the first thirty years of Castro's government is if you do not believe homosexuals and sex workers are fully human. It's that simple.

why do you insist on being a lovely bitch in every thread you see

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/959519485630742529?s=20

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1068541409073029122?s=21

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Franklin graham (son of billy graham) set up corona field hospitals in Central Park where he made all the volunteers sign waivers declaring they wouldn’t treat homosexuals

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Animal-Mother posted:

Matt Gaetz' adopted adult son he's clearly loving.

his son who's his ex girlfriends brother

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
mal meninga's political career that lasted less time than the press conference he held to announce it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt--SGmIKIQ

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

quite stretched out posted:

mal meninga's political career that lasted less time than the press conference he held to announce it

666 ABC

No wonder the happy clappers and hard right freaks want to de-fund the ABC.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Remember when everyone made fun of school policy to duck and cover in the event of a nuclear bomb?

Now we have poo poo like this:

JonathonSpectre posted:

My district is supposed to go back to class in less than a month. If nothing is done by that point WORLD VIRUS EPICENTER FLORIDA should be seeing like 75,000 new infections a loving day and there won't be a hospital bed left in the US Southeast. Meanwhile our district has literally put out a thing that says you can use a science fair backboard between desks as a divider and (I poo poo you not) drape cling-wrap over the top of them and then replace the cling-wrap between classes. Yes, that'll do it!

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The previous Prime Minister of Canada basically turned the official residence into a feral cat colony and this contributed to the residence being currently unusable.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
that sounds good and cool

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I would also leave my home a squalid feline hovel if I knew justin trudeau was moving in

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965199840471810049?s=19

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

quite stretched out posted:

Uhh what happened :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Uhh what happened :confused:

Have you ever thought about what being an Australian politician would mean?