Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Better Than You posted:

Ron Howard: "They didn't show up."

Well they did show up. They just got their asses whipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Phobeste posted:

That would make him a 4 down running back, as he would have all 4 of his hooves touchign the earth

oh then the poster thinks that’s a lot of money for a rb that only keeps his two feet on the ground? That seems normal, to me. Unless he is prohibited from putting his hands on the ground which would make certain plays hard

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/1283511737015308288?s=21

rick james stadium

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Just lol if the Dudley Boyz aren't involved in the new naming rights.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Who makes all those folding tables?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Time posted:

oh then the poster thinks that’s a lot of money for a rb that only keeps his two feet on the ground? That seems normal, to me. Unless he is prohibited from putting his hands on the ground which would make certain plays hard

Well you'd think that but a running back who can engage all four limbs successfully can really make a difference. We talk about pad level a lot, and getting down on all fours and scootching around can really make that pad level impossible to beat.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Can AEW be the sponsor?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

I still miss those Broncos uniforms. They were eminently hateable if you weren't a fan and probably really loveable if you were. Not the boring poo poo they have going on now.

Agreed

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Phobeste posted:

Well you'd think that but a running back who can engage all four limbs successfully can really make a difference. We talk about pad level a lot, and getting down on all fours and scootching around can really make that pad level impossible to beat.

I hadn’t considered these facts before, and I thank you for explaining this to me patiently. I now see the value in being able to, but not required to, use all limbs available.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

And really the thing about using all 4 is that you’re more rarely in situations where just one is touching the ground - we call that going out on a limb for a reason.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Kalli posted:

I want to thank @edsbs for showing me this beautiful sports card:

this is the apex of comedy

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Phobeste posted:

And really the thing about using all 4 is that you’re more rarely in situations where just one is touching the ground - we call that going out on a limb for a reason.
This is all very fascinating. Thank you for your service.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Thanks! I’m glad to help you learn something :)

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Kalli posted:

this is truly all that comes to mind when I think of PATHE SSITO NGRCH

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Kalli posted:

Send it to Fiz.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Can AEW be the sponsor?

If the Jags didn’t own AEW, honestly, that would be a viable option

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kalli posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo

Unfortunately Jimmy's gelled up hair got too close to the torch

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
God bless Kenny Stills

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Grittybeard posted:

I still miss those Broncos uniforms. They were eminently hateable if you weren't a fan and probably really loveable if you were. Not the boring poo poo they have going on now.

I will die to defend the Broncos away whites

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Aside from Kaepernick he's pretty much been the most vocal player. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been blacklisted like him. Either way those felony charges are bullshit. The entire protest was completely peaceful.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/ABC7John/status/1283560458499350534

methinks we ain't seen nothing yet.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
They've been hyping this for 3 days.

Dan Snyder has a bastard by a secretary or something and the world will shrug.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol did dan Snyder start the team renaming process to try and buy some good will before this poo poo storm hits?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ches Neckbeard posted:

They've been hyping this for 3 days.

Dan Snyder has a bastard by a secretary or something and the world will shrug.

the 3 year old bud lite they were serving was actually keystone

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I hope he doesn't end up losing the team. He's the perfect owner for them! The owner my nemeses deserve.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ehud posted:

lol did dan Snyder start the team renaming process to try and buy some good will before this poo poo storm hits?

I sorta assume they've had a list of potential new names in a drawer for quite a while that get's added and subtracted to every couple years.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How much worse can it get? They were already caught running a prostitution ring with the cheerleaders

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Metapod posted:

How much worse can it get? They were already caught running a prostitution ring with the cheerleaders

Wasn’t it the Sandusky thread that coined “there’s always more, and it’s always worse”

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Wasn’t it the Sandusky thread that coined “there’s always more, and it’s always worse”

I believe so, yeah.

Does deputy donut still have his badge?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/JYash/status/1283581798237306880?s=19

loving hell, what is going ON over there? I swear to God if this is a let down

You people need to learn from Woj how to drop bombs: silently and with no warning

I do recall the minority owners suddenly bailing like a week or two, though...could this be the reason? Like, they've held out in this sewer this long, what could have finally forced their hand?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I got an inside scoop and it's really hosed up to the point Washington fans might rethink their fandom

the team has been named after a slur for decades and dan snyder is a huge loving piece of poo poo for a myriad of reasons

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I presume the story's gonna be a letdown because they just keep teasing it. Just drop the story already if Snyder's really the hundredth worst guy in the US or whatever.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Unless tomorrow ends with Snyder in handcuffs, there's no way this story can live up to the hype.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

You people need to learn from Woj how to drop bombs: silently and with no warning

gently caress you.

Sent from my iPhone.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Place your bets people, person closest to the real story (besides it being overblown and not a story) wins the right to crow about knowing their evil rich white bastards the best.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I bet Snyder will admit to loving a chicken after watching a humorous viral video on the internet

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
This is gonna end up being "Al Capone's Vault" levels of nothingburger, huh

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Money laundering of some flavor

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's going to be a bunch of racist/sexist e-mails, probably also confirming he actively ran the cheerleader exploitation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
They're finally going to release Washington's record over the past two decades