Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Just drop the article already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Traditionally when something is hyped up like this it’s a let down.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
rachelmaddowihavetrumptaxes.txt

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Rumors that it involves media loving front office staff in exchange for news scoops, and RG3 dick pics

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Seriously this is getting ridiculous, nothing can be worth this buildup

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Traditionally when something is hyped up like this it’s a let down.

Benjamin Albright has confirmed it’s bad.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Albright is an idiot

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Someone needs to ask someone in the know if it’s worse than Donald Sterling.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Someone needs to ask someone in the know if it’s worse than Donald Sterling.
Donald Sterling was a cheap, flagrantly racist piece of poo poo who was more interested in having an NBA team close to his LA mansion than winning (seriously, that's why he moved the Clippers from San Diego).

Dan Snyder has already been reported as having practically pimped out his own team's cheerleaders. In a situation where I had to hold my nose and make an argument, that's potentially worse.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Rumors that it involves media loving front office staff in exchange for news scoops, and RG3 dick pics

There's always been accusation involving Dianna Russini exchanging sexual acts for scoops but I don't believe they ever went past hearsay.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Imagine sucking Scott mclaughlins dick just to find out they drafted a guard

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Dan Snyder owns rubmaps.com

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Imagine sucking Scott mclaughlins dick just to find out they drafted a guard

Probably get a free shot of whiskey doing that tbh.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Woozie66 posted:

My random guess is it is basically a more codified cheerleader scandal. Snyder and the front office funneled women and booze/drugs to potential sponsors and/or political allies. I don't think it has anything to do with the players.

OR

It has everything to do with the players and the front office bribed/threatened victims of the players to keep their mouths poo poo.

(I have no idea who this random twitter idiot is)

https://twitter.com/davesturchio/status/1283554309670666247?s=21

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

"doing drugs" is such a vague term. Idgaf if he's smoking weed or whatever.

If he's doing blow off of cheerleaders tits then it gets a bit grey.

If he's mainlining sweet afgan black tar herion then there's a problem there

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The "Selling their own tickets on StubHub" thing is rather quaint when juxtaposed with the rest of that.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Crazy Ted posted:

The "Selling their own tickets on StubHub" thing is rather quaint when juxtaposed with the rest of that.

And probably what they will be chastised for the most.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

CyberPingu posted:

"doing drugs" is such a vague term. Idgaf if he's smoking weed or whatever.

If he's doing blow off of cheerleaders tits then it gets a bit grey.

If he's mainlining sweet afgan black tar herion then there's a problem there

I can't imagine Gruden or anybody in Ashburn using weed. Just totally not the culture of the area or the organization. Much more likely cocaine.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Gruden is on purp

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

I can't imagine Gruden or anybody in Ashburn using weed. Just totally not the culture of the area or the organization. Much more likely cocaine.
He's an NFL coach who probably tries to work about 20 hours a day. It's got to be cocaine. Or maybe meth just for the lulz

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Washington Post social media accounts are kind of funny right now because half of the comments on anything they post are just WHO GIVES A gently caress ABOUT TRUMP OR WHATEVER JUST DROP THE GODDAMN SNYDER NEWS ALREADY!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Rich men?! Doing drugs Having sex with young women?!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is Dan Snyder in jail yet?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jay Glazer will report that Snyder has asymptomatic Covid.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Rejoice, Washington fans. Dan Synder has imformation that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Either the Post is doing an incredible job trolling everyone or they're having editors and lawyers triple-checking everything at the last minute given how litigious Snyder is.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
The delay could be due to the size of the thing. The bigger the accusation, the more you have to dot the Is and cross the Ts because a mistake or false allegation could end up bankrupting your company, especially when going at a target as big as Snyder. Of course, this could all be much ado about nothing, but it's certainly possible this is some jail time poo poo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's looking very serious at this point. Stay tuned.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Wow, its unbelievably serious. Hoo-ee.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dan Snyder is forced to sell the team formerly known as the Washington Redskins. Suddenly the monkey's paw curls and a sale is announced to the Wilpon family after they complete the sale of the New York Mets to Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

my duuuude

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

Either the Post is doing an incredible job trolling everyone or they're having editors and lawyers triple-checking everything at the last minute given how litigious Snyder is.

I’m assuming it’s something like this, and everyone else has bits and pieces/unverified rumours but not enough details/guts to feel lawsuit proof and the Post is the only one close enough to putting it together so they are just rooting for the Post to take the first shot before they can start talking too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

just got a post alert and it was JUST about russia stealing covid19 vaccine stuff.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How do we go from it's "racist stuff" to "drug fueled sex parties"?

I'm thinking none of these people really know anything and it's going to be like insider trading or something.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

WaPo reporting that Dan Snyder is a big dummy!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yeah who could possibly conceive of their football team's owner engaging in illicit sex acts

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

kidcoelacanth posted:

WaPo reporting that Dan Snyder is a big dummy!!

My sources have also confirmed this!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Big rumors, can't say yet but Dan Snyder did a thing, hearing it was a bad thing allegedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

drop the drat news already i’ve been waiting all week!!!